Trump "The border in south"

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Border between Mexico and the U.S. is good idea of Donald Trump that I appreciate very much. How much will it be next to Mexico. Is it 50 or 20 percentage points in formation or is it more as an example throughout the next Mexico , or 80 percent. Is 3 of 4 options that is not the whole border area . Full adjacent to Mexico will not get rid of because it takes at least three years to build. A little over two years if it is 80 percentage points. What to say now all critics to border build anybody of Democrat supporter????

• Banned
Mexico could pay 2 billion every year or United States paying around 15 billion or 20 billion.

Thoughts alleman.

• Banned
Democrats supporter and Mexicans are against border build.
Who is Democrat supporter in USMB???? I remember nothing about those.
Or maybe one how is 1stRambo????

• Banned
It is only 20 or 25 percents border into Mexico Trump promise Mexicos GOP.

• Banned
I dream about smaller border into Mexico then Mexico pay for it one night when I sleep.

• Banned
New dream were 1 of 2 line was border build in western 2 pieces in USA and Mexico.

Border between Mexico and the U.S. is good idea of Donald Trump that I appreciate very much. How much will it be next to Mexico. Is it 50 or 20 percentage points in formation or is it more as an example throughout the next Mexico , or 80 percent. Is 3 of 4 options that is not the whole border area . Full adjacent to Mexico will not get rid of because it takes at least three years to build. A little over two years if it is 80 percentage points. What to say now all critics to border build anybody of Democrat supporter????

You support Trump wanting a border with Mexico?

Er.... there's already a border with Mexico.

• Banned

Or the Wall idea by Trump ...

Or the Wall idea by Trump ...

Yeah, you might want to actually explain yourself properly in the OP, rather than wait for people to make you look foolish.

I want my things happen I like Metal in music I like the Wall between USA and Mexico I like every single candidate of 2016's last election's I like ice hockey a lot when there is tournament and also soccer glory and Olympics both summer and winter.

Rap are maybe good music I though even Rap is gangsta. I like America and Soviet Union. Most is fine this moment soon 30 in age.

New Topics

Forum List

Back