The Boomers' FIRST-Family; On The Estate-Tax

His snarkiness is actually quite easy to follow as long as one keeps in mind that it driven by envy towards those who have more than he does.

I have yet to see Mr Shithead post an opinion that is the result of original thought. As such, I don't actually read any of his 'posts'.

His snarkiness is actually quite easy to follow as long as one keeps in mind that it driven by envy towards those who have more than he does.

I have yet to see Mr Shithead post an opinion that is the result of original thought. As such, I don't actually read any of his 'posts'.
That's cool. I'm not a big fan o' babysitting Bubbleheads, anyhow..... :rolleyes:

Why wait 'til you're dead, to do that??

:eusa_eh:

I don't follow this bit of snarkiness.
Snarkiness????? (Webster would love to hear-about this one. :rolleyes: )

Desperately-clinging to any-and-all assets (accumulated)....until the day you die (when other family-members could have made-use of those assets)....makes sense, to you, huh?? :eusa_eh:

Are you really this stupid? Who said anything about someone desperately clinging to anything? People work hard to have something to leave to their children when they pass on, but not all inheritances that have value are cash in hand. Some are assets whose value are tied up in what they are (such as land or a business). These aren't people desperately clinging to something and hoarding it from their families, most are people trying to build something of worth to leave to their families when they are no longer there to provide for them, and that hard work and sacrifice shouldn't be spit on by the gov't coming in and laying out a bill so damned big, that those children then have to sell of their families hard earned assets just to pay it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back