The Books of the Bible on USMB

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This thread is a collection of books of the Bible that have already been posted on USMB. If you do not own a bible and would like to read the bible you can click onto any of these books listed and read the scriptures. On these threads you will also note some have Christian music and devotional readings. All of this is to edify you and build you up in your faith. Reading the Bible will feed your faith and starve your doubt. Do your best to read the Scriptures every single day. While you are reading on USMB take the time to read some scriptures on this thread - save it to your favorites - share it with others. May the LORD bless you as you read the Word of God today!

Why not just post links to your favorite online Bibles?

Delta, I read your thread the other day about the Walmart cashier sharing their testimony of Jesus Christ with you and was greatly encouraged by the news. I have been praying that Jesus would send laborers across your paths to witness to you all. I'm very happy to learn that my prayers are being answered. As you told us you are one of those people who do not own a bible please feel free to read the Books of the Bible here on USMB so that you do not have to be inconvenienced with leaving the website. Thanks for reading today!

1st, 2nd and 3rd Epistles of John. Click this LINK:
The 1st 2nd 3rd Epistles of John - from the Bible US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

GOD is light, God is love, and God is life. John is enjoying a delightful fellowship with that God of light, love and life, and he desperately desires that his spiritual children enjoy the same fellowship.
God is light. Therefore, to engage in fellowship with Him we must walk in the light and not in darkness. As we walk in the light, we will regularly confess our sins, allowing the blood of Christ to continually cleanse us. Two major roadblocks to hinder this walk will be falling in love with the world and falling for the alluring lies of false teachers.
God is love. Since we are His children we must walk in love. In fact, John says that if we do not love, we do not know God. Love is more than just words, it is actions.
Love is giving not getting. Biblical love is unconditional in nature. Christ's love fulfilled those qualities and when that brand of love characterizes us, we will be free of self-condemnation and experience confidence before God.
God is life. Those who fellowship with Him must possess His quality of life. Faith in Jesus Christ infuses us with God's life-eternal life.
Although the apostle John's name is not found in this book, it was given the title Ioannou A,the "First of John."

Introduction
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us)
3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
4 And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.

This thread, Persevering Prayer, contains approximately 9 Chapters of the Book of Esther - it begins with Esther 2:21 and ends with Esther 10:1-3. There are only 10 chapters in Esther - I will try to come back and add Chapter 1 and the beginning part of Chapter 2, God Willing, to complete that Book / thread. Here is the LINK:

Persevering Prayer US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Book of Esther begins on post #6 of this Link. Here is where it begins........

Let's go to scripture now and examine this evil man, Haman, who sought the destruction of the Jews. But first, a quick review of Mordecai, the Jew, and let us remember that Haman did not know that Queen Esther was a Jew! Nor did Haman know that Modecai was related to her!

It is written:

In those days, while Mordecai sat in the king's gate, two of the king's chamberlains, Bigthan and Teresh, of those which kept the door, were wroth, and sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus.

And the thing was known to Mordecai, who told it unto Esther the queen: and Esther certified the king thereof in Mordecai's name. And when inquisition was made of the matter, it was found out, therefore, they were both hanged on a tree, and it was written in the book of chronicles before the king.

Esther 2: 21 - 23

Last edited:
The Book of Romans is on the USMB archives somewhere. I'll have to search for it and find it. I'll be back, God willing. note ^ If anyone is able to locate the Book of Romans on USMB threads - please post the link to it here. I am guessing it was posted back in June? Thanks!

Note ^ some of the Books of bible I posted under a different title so it may take a while to find some Books. I hope to add more later, God willing.

Last edited:
This is the Book of Malachi on this thread. The Title posted was : I fear the LORD, Israel, I fear the LORD - but the Book of Malachi is posted beginning on page 1 of thread post #11. Click the LINK:

I Fear the Lord Israel I fear the Lord US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Beginning on Post #11 -

In my bible the description of the book of Malachi is as follows:

Malachi, a prophet in the days of Nehemiah, directs his message of judgment to a people plagued by corrupt priests, wicked practices, and a false sense of security in their privleged relationship with God. Using the question - and - answer method, Malachi probes deeply into their problems of hypocrisy, infidelity, mixed marriages, divorce, false worship, and arrogance. So sinful has the nation become that God's words to the people no longer have any impact. For four hundred years after Malachi's ringing condemnations, God remains silent. Only with the coming of John the Baptist prophesied in Malachi 3: 1, does God again communicate with His people through a prophet's voice.

The meaning of the name, Mal'Aki ( My Messenger ) is probably shortened form of Mal'akya, "Messenger of Yahweh," and it is appropriate to the book which speaks of the coming of the "messenger of the covenant" ( "messenger" is mentioned three times in 2:7, 3:1 ) The Septuagint used the title Malachias even though it also translated it " by the hand of his messenger," The Latin title is Malachi.

Beginning in Malachi with the Privlege of a Nation.

It is written:

The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi.

I have loved you, saith the LORD.

Yet ye say, Wherein have you loves us?

Was not Esau Jacob's brother? Saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob. And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places, thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build but I will throw down, and they shall call them, the border of wickedness, and "The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever. And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.

- Malachi 1 - 5

This is Titus. It is posted in New International Version from the Authorized King James Bible. Click the LINK:

Titus - a Book from the Bible US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is the Epistle of Paul the Apostle to Titus. It will be posted from the Authorized King James Bible - New International Version.

A brief intro to NIV version - Titus: The letter is addressed to Titus, one of Paul's converts. When Paul left Antioch to discuss his gospel with the leaders in Jerusalem he took Titus with him (see Galatians 2:1-3) Considering the assignments Paul gave to Titus it is obvious he was a capable and resourceful leader. The purpose of the letter to Titus was to give him personal guidance in meeting opposition, instructions about faith and conduct, and warning about false teachers. Paul also informed him about his future plans for him. Beginning with Chapter 1 we read:

1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ for the faith of God's elect and the knowledge of the truth that leads to godliness - 2 a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time, 3 and at his appointed season he brought his word to light through the preaching, entrusted to me by the command of God our Savior, 4 To Titus, my true son in our common faith: Grace and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Savior.

Titus 1: 1-4

Hail unto Ishtar!
Hail unto Lilith!
Hail unto Michael!
Hail unto Iblis!

Hail unto YHWH!

Nema! Anehta liah!
Nema! Lagikhsere liah!
Nema! Leahkim liah!
Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema!
HWHY liah!
NEMA!

It is written:

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name. That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. - Phil. 2: 9-11

Everyone is going bend their knee to the name of Jesus Christ, every tongue is going to confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of the Father. Even Satan is going do it. Everyone in hell is going to do it. EVERY knee means EVERY knee and EVERY tongue means EVERY tongue!

To God be the Glory!!

Forum List

Back