The Book of Mormons end of world 2012 Predictions

CausingPAIN

Rookie
Jan 26, 2012
I'm not sure? Can you help?
Did somebody ask Romney a question on this end of world thing. If only for entertainment.

I say Romney doesn't believe a end of the world as we know it. That's what makes religion so special struggling to comprehend science and reality of what surrounds you. when you have personal low self esteem that you can't figure it out, go bible. I'll spend much time reading this bottles of the one I do is sell as for that could allow offI don't spend a lot of time reading bibles. But when I needed good pick me up, to laugh my ass off this stuff doesn't fail to come through.

So I'd say Romney doesn't believe in the end of the world. If he did how does he rationalize all this campaigning to end up 40 days short? This stuff is just plain entertaining.:eusa_whistle:

"Original records -- about 2.4 million rolls of microfilm containing 2 billion names that have been traced -- are locked away behind 14-ton doors in the Granite Mountain Records Vault, a climate-controlled repository designed to survive a nuclear impact that is built into the Wasatch mountain range, about 20 miles southeast of Salt Lake City."

"The practice has not been without controversy, however. In the mid-1990s, there was a backlash when it was uncovered that the names of about 380,000 Jewish Holocaust victims had been submitted for posthumous baptism by what church historian Marlin Jensen calls "well-intentioned, sometimes slightly overzealous members." In 1995, the church agreed to remove the names of all Holocaust victims and survivors from its archives and to stop baptizing Jews unless they were direct ancestors of a Mormon or unless they had the permission of all the person's living relatives. However, Jewish names have periodically been discovered since the 1995 agreement, including that of Holocaust survivor and Jewish human rights activist Simon Wiesenthal, which was found and removed in 2006. Catholics and members of other faiths have also been upset at the practice."

The Book of Mormons and the 2012 Predictions

Last edited:
Is Harry Reid going to address this when he gets up to speak at the DNC Convention, assfucker?

I doubt Romney knows about Issac Newton's date of enlightenment.
I do. I live for it. I'll be 96 and just before it all ends, I shall be enlightened.

• Banned
96 and going strong...
New Year's Eve and March Madness Plans:,,,,
Yellowstone National Park $598.98*
stand over Old Faithful Geyser, drop pants... squat down and enjoy the cleanout...

3-20-2013 to 3-26-2013 Rio All Suite, Las Vegas, $369.08*
fyi....poker or blackjack and ask for Paris......hot, hot, your 96, I would keep the paddles near the bed

Last edited:
I do. I live for it. I'll be 96 and just before it all ends, I shall be enlightened.

Isaac Newton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

End of the world

See also: Isaac Newton's occult studies and eschatology

In a manuscript he wrote in 1704 in which he describes his attempts to extract scientific information from the Bible, he estimated that the world would end no earlier than 2060. In predicting this he said, "This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fanciful men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, and by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail."[

• Banned

Isaac Newton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

End of the world

See also: Isaac Newton's occult studies and eschatology

In a manuscript he wrote in 1704 in which he describes his attempts to extract scientific information from the Bible, he estimated that the world would end no earlier than 2060. In predicting this he said, "This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fanciful men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, and by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail."[

I feel the end of world for many wingnuts will happen Nov. 6, 2012 @/or about 7pm or little before.

Forum List

Back