The Book of Mormon

Deanie Baby, do you feel stupid yet?

Because, you know, you really should. :lol:

That would require feelings.

I highly doubt Romney cares. But it's obvious you hope he does.
Are you talking to dean?
If Rdean is concerned about making Romney looking bad, then maybe Romney isn't doing as poorly as i thought this time around. It would be nice if he does do good. It would be nice to have a competant leader.
I think dean is just mindlessly lashing out.

Gotta say, I'm constantly impressed by Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

They can fucking write. The songs in The Book of Mormon are fantastic - better than the songs from Team America, in my opinion.

Doesn't hold a candle to Fiddler on the Roof though.

Maybe we hurt his widdle feewings. We ought to get him a gift:

designated_walk_of_shame_hoodie_tshirt-p2354969915706622433oo0_400.jpg

Someone mentioned Fiddler on the roof!

It gives me an excuse to re post this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgZ4ZTTfKO8"]Happy wedding Vannessa![/ame]

Hi, Old Salt! Good to see you here at USMB, so welcome.

I can see Mitt Romney as President. He's had some wins, plus when he made them, he learned from his mistakes; he is adroit traveling amongst the aisles of the political spectrum, and he's a great conservative Republican who landed a job as Massachusetts Governor while Teddy Kennedy was still alive.

If John Barrasso does not enter the race, I may choose to back Romney, and I'm not a Mormon, I just see a man who brings enthusiasm to projects he has undertaken with a sharp eye on prospering good things for Americans.

He's a good solid conservative, yet with heart, will conscientiously execute the office with grace, panache, and endurance.

We've had many presidents who didn't get elected the first time they ran.

I am quite sure Romney can beat Obama fair and square.

Last edited:
I read the thread doc. If you leftie morons would give your hatred a rest it might do wonders for your mental health.

Got any examples of this "hatred" that you're talking about? What have "leftie morons" "hated" in this thread?

Did you read Deans post? Didn't you find it offensive? Why pick on Mormons?

How was dean "picking on" Mormons?

You know this thread is about a Broadway musical, right? Called "The Book Of Mormon"?

It just won a bunch of Tonys last night. Rdean started a thread about how he thinks Mitt Romney would be upset about it. I don't see how that's "hating" Mormons.

The only "hate" in this thread has been people mocking rdean. (Which is justifiable, in this case).

Got any examples of this "hatred" that you're talking about? What have "leftie morons" "hated" in this thread?

Did you read Deans post? Didn't you find it offensive? Why pick on Mormons?

How was dean "picking on" Mormons?

You know this thread is about a Broadway musical, right? Called "The Book Of Mormon"?

It just won a bunch of Tonys last night. Rdean started a thread about how he thinks Mitt Romney would be upset about it. I don't see how that's "hating" Mormons.

The only "hate" in this thread has been people mocking rdean. (Which is justifiable, in this case).

It is an rdean thread, the last thing it is about is the Tony awards. I suggest you reread the OP paying attention to the the parts I bolded.

Just watched "I Believe" from the "Book of Mormon" on the Tony Awards.

This can't possibly be making Mitt Romney happy.

The song starts off with "What will this day be like? I wonder? What will my future be? I wonder? It could be so exciting, to be out in the world.....". Just like the song from the "Sound of Music". Then it goes off into Mormon beliefs. I thought the reference to blacks no longer having the "Mark of Cain" from the 70's was hilarious.

Mormons wouldn't let blacks into their church because they thought being black was the sign of the "Mark of Cain". God turned blacks, black because they are decedents of Cain who committed the "original sin" of murder.

When the Mormon Church was on the verge of losing their "tax exempt status", God sent a message that "black" isn't the mark of Cain. We don't know what it is, but it isn't that. Looks like God was "just in time".

As you can see it is plainly about mocking Mormons in general and Mitt Romney specifically. Most of the people who responded have, as you noticed, mocked rdean, mostly because we can see how pathetic rdean is in trying to tie Romney to beliefs he was not responsible for, and has, as far as I know, never expressed.

Just once, when he makes a spectacularly stupid thread like this, I would like to see him come clean and apologize for it.

Forum List

Back