The bones that Trump throws at idiots is just mind blowing......

NO news, no information, no discussing just hate filled babble.
You are correct and you are not the father....listen, I'm seeing a pattern with this moron....every single time his hair grays from all the shit this bitch is apart of, gets grayer, Trump holds a fuckin news conference on gun, on Opiod, on heathcare, on infastructure, etc.......and the next gotdamned day, there's more shit on this guy and he then tweeeeeets his ass off about it. To date, this man, this congress hasn't done one gotdamned thing to help people and their bottom line. That tax cut helped the rich and the middle class, if that...that's it. Them poor trashies that voted for this guy, they got nothing from this whore but cotton candy dreams and orange flavored pop tarts.
They voted for Trump because he was going to whiten up the country for them. So far 200,000 Puerto Ricans have moved to Florida with another 200-300 more thousand arriving within the next 5 years. They thought it was pretty cool when he shit on Puerto Rico. I wonder how they`ll vote? :)
In Florida, Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria struggle to adjust
In just 10 weeks since Hurricane Maria, over 200,000 Puerto Ricans have come to Florida
These bean eating fucks will vote for Trump...next question?

NO news, no information, no discussing just hate filled babble.
You are correct and you are not the father....listen, I'm seeing a pattern with this moron....every single time his hair grays from all the shit this bitch is apart of, gets grayer, Trump holds a fuckin news conference on gun, on Opiod, on heathcare, on infastructure, etc.......and the next gotdamned day, there's more shit on this guy and he then tweeeeeets his ass off about it. To date, this man, this congress hasn't done one gotdamned thing to help people and their bottom line. That tax cut helped the rich and the middle class, if that...that's it. Them poor trashies that voted for this guy, they got nothing from this whore but cotton candy dreams and orange flavored pop tarts.
They voted for Trump because he was going to whiten up the country for them. So far 200,000 Puerto Ricans have moved to Florida with another 200-300 more thousand arriving within the next 5 years. They thought it was pretty cool when he shit on Puerto Rico. I wonder how they`ll vote? :)
In Florida, Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria struggle to adjust
In just 10 weeks since Hurricane Maria, over 200,000 Puerto Ricans have come to Florida
These bean eating fucks will vote for Trump...next question?
Why would they? Do you think they`ll join the klan too?

Forum List

Back