The bones that Trump throws at idiots is just mind blowing......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump is sooo good at bringing up infrastructure bills, Opiod plans, mental illness help, Gun control laws, Obama care help, and on and on and on.....and the next fuckin day.....nothing!!

This man has yet to do one gotdamned thing for this country, except sign a tax bill that will help himself, his family and the rich...yet any time he needs the attention of the American stupid, he throws out these plans, ie bones and then its on to tweeting about Russia!!

How in the hell can soo many white people be this gotdamned pathetic and stupid????? The master race my black ass,

Donald Trump is sooo good at bringing up infrastructure bills, Opiod plans, mental illness help, Gun control laws, Obama care help, and on and on and on.....and the next fuckin day.....nothing!!

This man has yet to do one gotdamned thing for this country, except sign a tax bill that will help himself, his family and the rich...yet any time he needs the attention of the American stupid, he throws out these plans, ie bones and then its on to tweeting about Russia!!

How in the hell can soo many white people be this gotdamned pathetic and stupid????? The master race my black ass,
Your river of tears quenches my soul.

In the first 2 years of Obama, who had Congress and the Senate, what did his admin do to stop gun violence? All his black ass did was FORCE upon US a health insurance many didn't want to buy. You bitch are pathetic...

Count your blessings you have no mind to be blown, girl.

Bless you my son. I will say a few prayers to got for you.

and don't forget the golfing

1n9q51.jpg

• Banned

And the quenching of your soul, fuels my river.

• Banned

and don't forget the golfing

1n9q51.jpg
And these are same exact white mf's that had a fuckin melt down every time Obama took time for himself and his family, the hypocritical bastards that they all are.

• Banned

Count your blessings you have no mind to be blown, girl.
No, you count your blessing, that blowing ***** vs minds, pay more

In the first 2 years of Obama, who had Congress and the Senate, what did his admin do to stop gun violence? All his black ass did was FORCE upon US a health insurance many didn't want to buy. You bitch are pathetic...
First off, let me tell you where you find your bitch....and trust me, it ain't here. Listen, shit for brains try taking ACA away now.....on that note, I bid you good bye and I'm putting your ass on ignore...you sir, are too far gone to deal with, bye bitch!!

you call them an idiot

when you will "go off" for days over a simply tweet he made

--LOL@UYARETARD

:CryingCow:

you call them an idiot

--LOL@UYARETARD
One more time, Master race my black ass!! White people put the D in dumb motherfuckers

you call them an idiot

--LOL@UYARETARD
One more time, Master race my black ass!! White people put the D in dumb motherfuckers
White people put the D in dumb motherfuckers
Since I am on ignore with the black bitch, please forward this to Trigger. Just shows whom the real D is in Dumb motherfuckers.

you call them an idiot

--LOL@UYARETARD

fuck you racist

you call them an idiot

--LOL@UYARETARD
White people put the D in dumb motherfuckers
Since I am on ignore with the black bitch, please forward this to Trigger. Just shows whom the real D is in Dumb motherfuckers.

he is a racist always has been always will be

and no matter what id he uses

NO news, no information, no discussing just hate filled babble.
You are correct and you are not the father....listen, I'm seeing a pattern with this moron....every single time his hair grays from all the shit this bitch is apart of, gets grayer, Trump holds a fuckin news conference on gun, on Opiod, on heathcare, on infastructure, etc.......and the next gotdamned day, there's more shit on this guy and he then tweeeeeets his ass off about it. To date, this man, this congress hasn't done one gotdamned thing to help people and their bottom line. That tax cut helped the rich and the middle class, if that...that's it. Them poor trashies that voted for this guy, they got nothing from this whore but cotton candy dreams and orange flavored pop tarts.

NO news, no information, no discussing just hate filled babble.
You are correct and you are not the father....listen, I'm seeing a pattern with this moron....every single time his hair grays from all the shit this bitch is apart of, gets grayer, Trump holds a fuckin news conference on gun, on Opiod, on heathcare, on infastructure, etc.......and the next gotdamned day, there's more shit on this guy and he then tweeeeeets his ass off about it. To date, this man, this congress hasn't done one gotdamned thing to help people and their bottom line. That tax cut helped the rich and the middle class, if that...that's it. Them poor trashies that voted for this guy, they got nothing from this whore but cotton candy dreams and orange flavored pop tarts.
They voted for Trump because he was going to whiten up the country for them. So far 200,000 Puerto Ricans have moved to Florida with another 200-300 more thousand arriving within the next 5 years. They thought it was pretty cool when he shit on Puerto Rico. I wonder how they`ll vote? :)
In Florida, Puerto Ricans displaced by Hurricane Maria struggle to adjust
In just 10 weeks since Hurricane Maria, over 200,000 Puerto Ricans have come to Florida

Forum List

Back