The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

If Bolton leaked this, he must face a courtroom. His conversations with the president are classified due to his position unless the WH approves it to be shared.

No. That’s not how it works.
TDS

It’s remarkable how easy it is for some of y’all to just make things up and expect everyone to believe it.

The hypocrisy you of which are guilty makes that statement laughable.

Are you saying that if it's true you would actually care?

I actually would. But maybe not as an impeachable offense.. There is NO DOUBT that Ukraine interfered in our 2016 elections.. There's TWO convicted Ukrainian officials and a trial to prove that.. They passed dirt on Trump to curry favor with the DNC and therefore the Obama Admin.. Origins of the "russian sources" for the POShit dossier seem to be in Ukraine.. And Ukraine was apparently successful in bribing a BUNCH of DNC superstars (not just Biden) for influence for their (at the time) PRO RUSSIAN president of the Ukraine..

So I'm ALL FOR exploring all of that.. It's a legitimate request... Especially the election interference part.. I WANT someone to look into ALL FOREIGN election interference....

Don't YOU ???

You just don't want people to look where dirty Podesta, Manafort, Kerry, Clinton, Biden hands were when they were squeezing Ukraine for aid.....
I'm for catching all dirty politicians. I don't really like any of them. It sure sounds impeachable to me.

There is not a single foreign aid deal that is NOT quid pro quo... Nor should there be.. Delaying aid to get compliance is not a Trump invention... We SHOULD expect some assurances of cooperation in return.. ESPECIALLY from dictatorships and other corrupt places..
It's blatant corruption. Holding aid for political dirt? Abuse of power.

Well, except for this little fact that they were never asked for dirt and none was ever provided. Right?

Kind of blows your whole argument.
Not at all. If Bolton can tie withholding aid directly to Trump wanting political dirt it's a done deal for anyone not super partisan. I still doubt that will happen however.

Anyone who has read a book from a retired FBI agent will know that there are forwards and details in it that let you know it was approved by the agency. A guy can't just have a career and once retired he's free to divulge classified information.

Bolton is pretending that somehow the WH leaked this. I don't believe him and I think he had motivations even before he left office.

I can't stand people like him who happily send others to war on any impulse or "gut instinct".

If Bolton leaked this, he must face a courtroom. His conversations with the president are classified due to his position unless the WH approves it to be shared.

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.

You don't know what he is going to say, do you?

You are just wishing on a falling star.

Anyone who has read a book from a retired FBI agent will know that there are forwards and details in it that let you know it was approved by the agency. A guy can't just have a career and once retired he's free to divulge classified information.

Bolton is pretending that somehow the WH leaked this. I don't believe him and I think he had motivations even before he left office.

I can't stand people like him who happily send others to war on any impulse or "gut instinct".
Trump only hires the best.

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.

You don't know what he is going to say, do you?

You are just wishing on a falling star.
Then you agree to have Bolton testify. He will put it all to rest.

It’s remarkable how easy it is for some of y’all to just make things up and expect everyone to believe it.
It’s gonna be ok lol

Y’all believe your own bullshit, dontcha?
What did trump do that every president hasn’t done??
Get caught?
Obama did it the Egypt.. try again .. go ahead say it it’s because biden is a democrat lol

It’s gonna be ok lol

Get caught?
Obama did it the Egypt.. try again .. go ahead say it it’s because biden is a democrat lol
I don't recall Obama getting impeached. Trump is impeached.

I'm sure they have emails from Bolton to others corroborating this fact, this is the reason why the GOP is hiding the documents, emails, and witnesses, they are trying to hide the evidence.

The GOP and Trump supporters shitless of a fair trial because they all know that a quid pro quo happened, and if it didn't then let the evidence show it didn't...
I'm sure they don't. We would have seen them already if they existed.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
fake news

It’s gonna be ok lol

Get caught?
Trump is Acquitted you’re just too stupid to realize it lol

I actually would. But maybe not as an impeachable offense.. There is NO DOUBT that Ukraine interfered in our 2016 elections.. There's TWO convicted Ukrainian officials and a trial to prove that.. They passed dirt on Trump to curry favor with the DNC and therefore the Obama Admin.. Origins of the "russian sources" for the POShit dossier seem to be in Ukraine.. And Ukraine was apparently successful in bribing a BUNCH of DNC superstars (not just Biden) for influence for their (at the time) PRO RUSSIAN president of the Ukraine..

So I'm ALL FOR exploring all of that.. It's a legitimate request... Especially the election interference part.. I WANT someone to look into ALL FOREIGN election interference....

Don't YOU ???

You just don't want people to look where dirty Podesta, Manafort, Kerry, Clinton, Biden hands were when they were squeezing Ukraine for aid.....
I'm for catching all dirty politicians. I don't really like any of them. It sure sounds impeachable to me.

There is not a single foreign aid deal that is NOT quid pro quo... Nor should there be.. Delaying aid to get compliance is not a Trump invention... We SHOULD expect some assurances of cooperation in return.. ESPECIALLY from dictatorships and other corrupt places..
It's blatant corruption. Holding aid for political dirt? Abuse of power.

Well, except for this little fact that they were never asked for dirt and none was ever provided. Right?

Kind of blows your whole argument.
Not at all. If Bolton can tie withholding aid directly to Trump wanting political dirt it's a done deal for anyone not super partisan. I still doubt that will happen however.

Of course it won't happen because it is irrelevant to the impeachment. The Dems did not call him in the House and they can't call him in the Senate because they don't have the votes, especially not knowing what he will say.

Never let a witness testify unless you know exactly what they are going to say.

Imagine if Bolton testified that Trump did nothing other than what is contained in the phone call. When libs called the suicide prevention hot line, they would get a busy signal.

It’s gonna be ok lol

Get caught?
C708F1B4-F2C9-4470-8F22-59C9F308C7C3.jpeg

Trump only hires the best.

How long did you work for him?

I still want to know why Coates resigned abruptly and got his assistant that would have been the acting DNI to quit with him immediately. It had to be BAD.

It’s gonna be ok lol

Get caught?

Well so did Biden for the same thing.. But the diff is Biden BRAGGED about shaking down the Ukraine to the whole CFR meeting and Utube universe and STILL ---- he's not guilty of a crime is he???

He MIGHT BE -- because THAT crime involved his son's favored position with the same foreign company that he was trying to save from investigation.. And THERE --- there are definite crime statues for "currying favor with foreign govts"... Ironic huh???

Same thing but ONE ACTUALLY IS A CRIME and the other probably is not....

Get caught?
View attachment 302762

He'll pardon himself.. The sound of busting heads exploding will ring from sea to shining sea....

Get caught?
View attachment 302762

BTW -- Can anyone explain this leftist meme to me that even if Trump is acquitted -- he'll have to live his life "with an asterisk after his name"?????? THis was MEDIA hype a week ago... SO apparently Don Da Lemon KNOWS his asterisks...

But what I want to know is where are all the MILLIONS of asterisks after Bill Clinton's name this past 20 years or so??? :coffee: I don't remember seeing a single one... Odd -- aint it???

Forum List

Back