The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

So let's see if I understand this correctly --- they want to impeach Trump for Biden's corruption in Ukraine, and then elect Biden despite his corruption in Ukraine?

Something very wrong there.

Don't get your panties in a wad. You can be sure the Times has the stuff.

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.
Are you saying that if it's true you would actually care?

I actually would. But maybe not as an impeachable offense.. There is NO DOUBT that Ukraine interfered in our 2016 elections.. There's TWO convicted Ukrainian officials and a trial to prove that.. They passed dirt on Trump to curry favor with the DNC and therefore the Obama Admin.. Origins of the "russian sources" for the POShit dossier seem to be in Ukraine.. And Ukraine was apparently successful in bribing a BUNCH of DNC superstars (not just Biden) for influence for their (at the time) PRO RUSSIAN president of the Ukraine..

So I'm ALL FOR exploring all of that.. It's a legitimate request... Especially the election interference part.. I WANT someone to look into ALL FOREIGN election interference....

Don't YOU ???

You just don't want people to look where dirty Podesta, Manafort, Kerry, Clinton, Biden hands were when they were squeezing Ukraine for aid.....
I'm for catching all dirty politicians. I don't really like any of them. It sure sounds impeachable to me.

There is not a single foreign aid deal that is NOT quid pro quo... Nor should there be.. Delaying aid to get compliance is not a Trump invention... We SHOULD expect some assurances of cooperation in return.. ESPECIALLY from dictatorships and other corrupt places..
It's blatant corruption. Holding aid for political dirt? Abuse of power.

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.

I actually would. But maybe not as an impeachable offense.. There is NO DOUBT that Ukraine interfered in our 2016 elections.. There's TWO convicted Ukrainian officials and a trial to prove that.. They passed dirt on Trump to curry favor with the DNC and therefore the Obama Admin.. Origins of the "russian sources" for the POShit dossier seem to be in Ukraine.. And Ukraine was apparently successful in bribing a BUNCH of DNC superstars (not just Biden) for influence for their (at the time) PRO RUSSIAN president of the Ukraine..

So I'm ALL FOR exploring all of that.. It's a legitimate request... Especially the election interference part.. I WANT someone to look into ALL FOREIGN election interference....

Don't YOU ???

You just don't want people to look where dirty Podesta, Manafort, Kerry, Clinton, Biden hands were when they were squeezing Ukraine for aid.....
I'm for catching all dirty politicians. I don't really like any of them. It sure sounds impeachable to me.

There is not a single foreign aid deal that is NOT quid pro quo... Nor should there be.. Delaying aid to get compliance is not a Trump invention... We SHOULD expect some assurances of cooperation in return.. ESPECIALLY from dictatorships and other corrupt places..
TDS

If Bolton leaked this, he must face a courtroom. His conversations with the president are classified due to his position unless the WH approves it to be shared.

No. That’s not how it works.

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

I suppose Bolton leaked the manuscript to the NYT and WaPo. I am very disappointed in John Bolton; he was never loyal. And he was bad-tempered! Got himself fired by trying to overpower the prez (like that's going to happen with Trump!) and now he's putting out a tell-all/it-wasn't-my-fault book. Sheeeesh.

His timing is perfect for the most damage possible. I was very pleased when Bolton was appointed to the White House, but it turns out he just didn't have the temperament or character for the job. This is why Trump won't appoint Judge Napolitano to the USSC --- you need people without these HUGE egos and arrogance. :frown:
There is a long list of people who can't seem to work for trump...

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
yall just dont get it do you ...... it does not matter if Trump wanted to withhold aid until corruption was looked into ! that is within his power ! the POTUS is in charge of foreign policy .. and Bolton ......if this is true is no different than Yovanovitch or any other official that believed thats what Trump was doing ... and as far as witnesses bring em on ! this all started because Biden got on national tv and bragged about getting the prosecutor investigating the company his son was employed by fired !

This is why Rand Paul was so against Bolton, he warned the president quite publicly that this guy was a Never Trumper and a part of the swamp, as he put it.

If Bolton leaked this, he must face a courtroom. His conversations with the president are classified due to his position unless the WH approves it to be shared.

That is, of course, if this entire story is even true at all. The timing is suspect, one day before Trumps team defends him.

A lot of reasonable people knew Bolton as Dr. Strangelove... It's no shocker..

And don't worry.. A former National Security Advisor --- even as arrogant as Bolton -- would NEVER take a memoir public or even let folks READ IT before it cleared publications release with the NSC....

This I know...

Who approved his book?

You cannot work in such a sensitive position, leave office and say whatever you want to make a few bucks.

Who approved the release of this so-called material for MSM purposes to impact the impeachment?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.

TDS

It’s remarkable how easy it is for some of y’all to just make things up and expect everyone to believe it.
It’s gonna be ok lol

Y’all believe your own bullshit, dontcha?

Who approved his book?

Why not? It’s not like he’s divulging state secrets or something. Just telling us Trump did the thing we all know he did.
If he testifies and clearly states that trump was withholding aid for political dirt it's a done deal for me. I still have doubts it will be so clear however. I've been pretty sure he is guilty, but there was never a direct link to trump.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Democrats must demand witnesses and documents. Polls show the majority of Americans stand with them.
HAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA
793D4A59-B433-48E1-A427-DE847D5CA8EA.jpeg

Actually IT IS "how it works" .. National security takes precedent over greedy book deals.. And I'm not sure you KNOW THIS but the NSA position is the MOST sensitive and classified priviledged position in the entire U-nited States of "merica.... Most anything Bolton saw or touched or discussed was classified above anyone other than the President....

Then how does it work, in your infinite experience with classified information?

Oh, wait! You have none, do you?

TDS

It’s remarkable how easy it is for some of y’all to just make things up and expect everyone to believe it.
It’s gonna be ok lol

Y’all believe your own bullshit, dontcha?
What did trump do that every president hasn’t done??

Don't YOU ???

Well, except for this little fact that they were never asked for dirt and none was ever provided. Right?

Kind of blows your whole argument.

Forum List

Back