The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

From the OP:

A key part of Trump’s defense in the impeachment process has been that his decision to withhold the aid was completely separate from his request for Ukraine to investigate the Bidens. Tying the two together would indicate that Trump attempted a quid pro quo with a foreign government in order to sway the 2020 presidential election ― which Democrats have said was the case since the impeachment inquiry began.

Best of luck! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm starting to consider the possibility that Trump* may be convicted - if all this leads to where I think it will lead.

If impeachment doesn't remove him - I'm pretty sure the 2020 election will.

The Bolton "BOMBSHELL"
The Lev Parnes "BOMBSHELL"
The Stormy Daniels "BOMBSHELL"
The Michael Cohen "BOMBSHELL"
The Michael Avinati "BOMBSHELL"
The Russian Collusion "BOMBSHELL"

"yawn"

I'm starting to consider the possibility that Trump* may be convicted - if all this leads to where I think it will lead.

If true it is likely to turn voters. He is the guy who didn't get the popular vote in the first place after all.

You people have been pretty sure since November 2016.

Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.
They're deep state same as Bolton.
God you're clueless.:71:

Don't see where Lakhota actually said that.. Maybe it got edited.. Because it would be wrong.. The Huffpo article relies on the NYT for the actual content of those drafts...

AND -- if the NYT HAS the drafts, whytfuck are they NOT QUOTING BOLTON?????

It smells.. And the denial from Bolton's people that ANY copies are anywhere but at the WH and NSC for review kinda undermines the claim...

At BEST -- it's another case of 3rd party hearsay with a lot of DRAMATIC Adam Schiffless made up parody tossed into the middle...

Quote the DAMN draft IF you have it...

Don't get your panties in a wad. You can be sure the Times has the stuff.

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.
Are you saying that if it's true you would actually care?

I actually would. But maybe not as an impeachable offense.. There is NO DOUBT that Ukraine interfered in our 2016 elections.. There's TWO convicted Ukrainian officials and a trial to prove that.. They passed dirt on Trump to curry favor with the DNC and therefore the Obama Admin.. Origins of the "russian sources" for the POShit dossier seem to be in Ukraine.. And Ukraine was apparently successful in bribing a BUNCH of DNC superstars (not just Biden) for influence for their (at the time) PRO RUSSIAN president of the Ukraine..

So I'm ALL FOR exploring all of that.. It's a legitimate request... Especially the election interference part.. I WANT someone to look into ALL FOREIGN election interference....

Don't YOU ???

You just don't want people to look where dirty Podesta, Manafort, Kerry, Clinton, Biden hands were when they were squeezing Ukraine for aid.....

The end of the face to face interview Tucker conducted with BombsAway Bolton last year.

Tucker Carlson: "I would argue that I'm the one who understands how complicated it is (the Middle East)."

:piss2:John Bolton: "It's your long experience in foreign policy *hearty, mocking laugh".

Tucker Carlson: *returns the laugh* "Better record than yours I would say.":mm:

Don't see where Lakhota actually said that.. Maybe it got edited.. Because it would be wrong.. The Huffpo article relies on the NYT for the actual content of those drafts...

It smells.. And the denial from Bolton's people that ANY copies are anywhere but at the WH and NSC for review kinda undermines the claim...

At BEST -- it's another case of 3rd party hearsay with a lot of DRAMATIC Adam Schiffless made up parody tossed into the middle...

They are NOT QUOTING BOLTON.. You know moron with those "quotey" thingies.... IF they've seen the draft(s) first hand -- they WOULD be quoting him...

It's another whistleblower heard it 3rd hand kinda deal... Bar talk... LOTS of fucking bar talk in D.C.

I actually would. But maybe not as an impeachable offense.. There is NO DOUBT that Ukraine interfered in our 2016 elections.. There's TWO convicted Ukrainian officials and a trial to prove that.. They passed dirt on Trump to curry favor with the DNC and therefore the Obama Admin.. Origins of the "russian sources" for the POShit dossier seem to be in Ukraine.. And Ukraine was apparently successful in bribing a BUNCH of DNC superstars (not just Biden) for influence for their (at the time) PRO RUSSIAN president of the Ukraine..

So I'm ALL FOR exploring all of that.. It's a legitimate request... Especially the election interference part.. I WANT someone to look into ALL FOREIGN election interference....

Don't YOU ???

You just don't want people to look where dirty Podesta, Manafort, Kerry, Clinton, Biden hands were when they were squeezing Ukraine for aid.....
I'm for catching all dirty politicians. I don't really like any of them. It sure sounds impeachable to me.

Biden can’t even
Cross a street lol biden was never a opposition to trump. Stop embarrassing America democrats

Apparently this information was provided to both The Washington Post and The New York Times.

You seem pretty scared! I love watching Trumpers squirm and flail over the facts.

What if it is true? Certainly it warrants Bolton testifying at trial, AND looking at his emails to corroborate his claim. Really you have no logical reason not to have witnesses and documents at the trial. If Trump is not guilty then let the facts prove he is not guilty.

Well don't look here.. I'm not a Trumper and this is no game.. I want both diseased, inept, corrupt parties to die a fast horrible death.. And APPARENTLY in the Dem camp -- it's gonna be a suicide...

It's not MY fault...

What if it's TRUE??? :haha: :haha: :haha: I've had to endure 2 or 3 years of FAKE Russia Russia Russia horseshit and "Trump is an agent of Putin, and a traitor".. Holy FUCK you partisan morons are dupes...

THERE ARE PEOPLE who are appalled at your derangement for HOPING each new "BREAKING GOSSIP"
story is true.. And I don't know a lot of folks who ENJOY watching a slo mo suicide of 1/2 of the American political system and 85% of the American media..

So there's no joy behind THIS keyboard.. I just want to see asses start getting punished and the swamp drained... And so far my ONLY support for Trump is the way that he's ENDURED this completely whacked out attempt at a coup...

This is why Rand Paul was so against Bolton, he warned the president quite publicly that this guy was a Never Trumper and a part of the swamp, as he put it.

If Bolton leaked this, he must face a courtroom. His conversations with the president are classified due to his position unless the WH approves it to be shared.

That is, of course, if this entire story is even true at all. The timing is suspect, one day before Trumps team defends him.

This is why Rand Paul was so against Bolton, he warned the president quite publicly that this guy was a Never Trumper and a part of the swamp, as he put it.

If Bolton leaked this, he must face a courtroom. His conversations with the president are classified due to his position unless the WH approves it to be shared.

That is, of course, if this entire story is even true at all. The timing is suspect, one day before Trumps team defends him.
Trump only hires the best....

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Lol, here we have a lefty starting a thread about new bombshell antI trump information. Yawn... this shit gets boring.

Don't YOU ???

I'm for catching all dirty politicians. I don't really like any of them. It sure sounds impeachable to me.

There is not a single foreign aid deal that is NOT quid pro quo... Nor should there be.. Delaying aid to get compliance is not a Trump invention... We SHOULD expect some assurances of cooperation in return.. ESPECIALLY from dictatorships and other corrupt places..

I suppose Bolton leaked the manuscript to the NYT and WaPo. I am very disappointed in John Bolton; he was never loyal. And he was bad-tempered! Got himself fired by trying to overpower the prez (like that's going to happen with Trump!) and now he's putting out a tell-all/it-wasn't-my-fault book. Sheeeesh.

His timing is perfect for the most damage possible. I was very pleased when Bolton was appointed to the White House, but it turns out he just didn't have the temperament or character for the job. This is why Trump won't appoint Judge Napolitano to the USSC --- you need people without these HUGE egos and arrogance. :frown:

It sounds like the "So What" defense is all Trump* has left.

Just as good as the "At this point -- what does it matter" defense.. So what? SHOULDN'T most foreign aid be quid pro quo or are all Democrats naive about giving no strings money to dictatorship, corrupt admins abroad or right abusers?????????????????

Forum List

Back