We have the blueprint for prosperity. We know what works: small, limited government. Maximum liberty / choices. Works every time.

Does liberty include the following.
Bottom line Otto, school choice works. Consumer choice in the free market works. The choice among 50 individual states (united only in 18 specific powers) works.

And what do liberals do? The polar opposite. Remove choice through fascist centralized planning - which fails every time.

Bottom line Otto, school choice works. Consumer choice in the free market works. The choice among 50 individual states (united only in 18 specific powers) works.

And what do liberals do? The polar opposite. Remove choice through fascist centralized planning - which fails every time.
Show me how school choice works.

And if you believe in the consumer choice aspect, why did you oppose the PPACA?

And if you believe in the consumer choice aspect, why did you oppose the PPACA?
That literally might be the dumbest question I have ever seen.
  1. It was egregiously unconstitutional
  2. It was a government mandate
Please explain how your limited mind somehow interprets a government mandate as “free market choice”???

Show me how school choice works.
You need someone to “show” you how a parent having the ability to take their child out of a failing inner city school and put them into an infinitely better school somewhere else, actually produces better results? Seriously?

How were you not embarrassed to post that?

That literally might be the dumbest question I have ever seen.
  1. It was egregiously unconstitutional
  2. It was a government mandate
Please explain how your limited mind somehow interprets a government mandate as “free market choice”???
Hilarious

1. Not according to the supreme court
2. Yes, as it should be. If someone shows up hurt of can't pay for needed medical we treat them

The PPACA was designed to increase competition and lower/slow the growth of increases. And it has.

You need someone to “show” you how a parent having the ability to take their child out of a failing inner city school and put them into an infinitely better school somewhere else, actually produces better results? Seriously?

How were you not embarrassed to post that?
It just allows rich people to once again segregate their snowflake offspring and take the cash.

Hilarious

1. Not according to the supreme court
2. Yes, as it should be. If someone shows up hurt of can't pay for needed medical we treat them

The PPACA was designed to increase competition and lower/slow the growth of increases. And it has.
The SCOTUS didn't say it wasn't a mandate....they said it was a tax.

Obamacare hasn't lowered cost, or increased competition....all it was, was a big insurance bailout, paid for by higher taxes on the working class

The SCOTUS didn't say it wasn't a mandate....they said it was a tax.

Obamacare hasn't lowered cost, or increased competition....all it was, was a big insurance bailout, paid for by higher taxes on the working class
Dude, take the lies elsewhere.

Hilarious

1. Not according to the Supreme Court
Because the Supreme Court is the bastion of altruistic perfection! They never allow politics to enter into their rulings. They never allow their own sick agenda to enter into their rulings. And no Justice has ever been corrupt. Nope!

Will you ever grow up, otto105?

Let’s see if we can dumb this down to your level: does the U.S. Constitution grant the federal government with authority over healthcare? Yes or No? This is a very simple question. And if your answer is “yes”, cite the Article & Section that grants that power to the federal government.

2. Yes, as it should be.
1. The federal government has no such authority to mandate anything with regards to healthcare

2. The fact that you so gleefully bend over to take government mandates up your ass just illustrates what a disturbed little fascist you are.

“Enslave me harder, daddy” - Otto to the federal government
If someone shows up hurt of can't pay for needed medical we treat them
1. WTF does that have to do with an unconstitutional government mandate?

2. That’s been the case since the early 1980’s. Almost 40 years before the egregiously illegal Obamacare. So now you’re just drooling and stuttering. Can you please say something from a place of logic, reason, and fact?
I literally proved already that it decreased competition and caused healthcare costs to skyrocket (which is no surprise because failure is what the left-wing ideology does). As always, you’re just lying. The left has to lie because reality has proved their ideology to be a failed ideology.

It just allows rich people to once again segregate their snowflake offspring and take the cash.
“I hate successful people, and I’m insanely jealous of anyone who has anything I don’t have” - Otto 😂

Snowflake, how do you not understand that the children of “rich people” do not attend failing schools. They live in upscale areas with successful schools and/or attend successful private schools.

So what you’re actually saying here is “I’m Otto, I’m a typical leftist racist, and I don’t want black people in my neighborhood”. Show me a racist, I’ll show you a Democrat every time.

We have the blueprint for prosperity. We know liberalism is a failed ideology and conservatism (freedom politically, free markets economically, results in unprecedented prosperity):

“I hate successful people, and I’m insanely jealous of anyone who has anything I don’t have” - Otto 😂

Snowflake, how do you not understand that the children of “rich people” do not attend failing schools. They live in upscale areas with successful schools and/or attend successful private schools.

So what you’re actually saying here is “I’m Otto, I’m a typical leftist racist, and I don’t want black people in my neighborhood”. Show me a racist, I’ll show you a Democrat every time.
Hilariously funny fuckup.

Rich snowflake children attend schools where their parents' money can protect them from any unpleasant things like black kids, gay kids and teachers who teach actual history regarding our racist past. Which the parents label DEI or CRT and hide their snowflake offspring from.

Forum List

Back