Again, not the point.
It’s exactly the point. All the blood spilled for nothing. Because the Democrat Party fucks up everything it touches. Immature ideology over logic, reason, and reality.
Afghanistan is what it is, and they don’t claim victim status.
Yep, a giant disaster thanks to Democrats. Definitely what it is.

We have the blueprint for prosperity. We know what works: small, limited government. Maximum liberty / choices. Works every time.

Does liberty include the following.
Bottom line Otto, school choice works. Consumer choice in the free market works. The choice among 50 individual states (united only in 18 specific powers) works.

And what do liberals do? The polar opposite. Remove choice through fascist centralized planning - which fails every time.

Bottom line Otto, school choice works. Consumer choice in the free market works. The choice among 50 individual states (united only in 18 specific powers) works.

And what do liberals do? The polar opposite. Remove choice through fascist centralized planning - which fails every time.
Show me how school choice works.

And if you believe in the consumer choice aspect, why did you oppose the PPACA?

And if you believe in the consumer choice aspect, why did you oppose the PPACA?
That literally might be the dumbest question I have ever seen.
  1. It was egregiously unconstitutional
  2. It was a government mandate
Please explain how your limited mind somehow interprets a government mandate as “free market choice”???

Show me how school choice works.
You need someone to “show” you how a parent having the ability to take their child out of a failing inner city school and put them into an infinitely better school somewhere else, actually produces better results? Seriously?

How were you not embarrassed to post that?

Forum List

Back