The Bloom Is Off Trump’s Rose

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
If this is the best The Donald has to offer Tea Party conservatives, he is just another wannabe bullcrap artist:

Trump’s revenue prescription, which he labeled his 1-5-10-15 income-tax plan in the book four years ago, could form the basis for his campaign’s tax proposals.

XXXXX

Here’s Trump’s proposed income-tax plan:

Those making up to $30,000 will pay 1 percent.
Income from $30,000 to $100,000 results in a flat 5 percent.
$100,000 to $1 million income will be taxed at 10 percent.
On $1 million or above will be taxed 15 percent.​

Anybody who claims they want to bring back America’s greatness they better first understand that America lost its greatness in 1913; so if Trump wants to make this country great again by ‘REFORMING’ the tax code he better be talking about repealing the XVI Amendment not tweaking the current method of taxation.

In simple terms, the America people were great before the income tax, but every blowhard talks about making the country great again by reforming the tax code —— which is a politician’s false promise to reform government revenues.

“I can make the government run more efficiently by eliminating waste and fraud.” is the only campaign lie in American politics that is told more often than “I stand for Mom’s apple pie and the American flag.”

In the book, Trump decried the current tax code: “Imagine your paycheck was 40 percent higher than it currently is. What could you do with 40 percent more wealth? How many jobs and opportunities for others could you create?

“The longer you really think about it the madder you will get,” he wrote, “especially when you consider the waste, fraud, and abuse the federal government traffics in as it inflicts its self-defeating policies on hard-working Americans.”

Donald Trump's list of income-tax solutions
Posted By Aaron Klein On 08/04/2015 @ 8:51 pm

Donald Trump s list of income-tax solutions

Name one politician that ever said “I stand for waste and fraud.”

I cannot speak for Tea Partiers, but the only way I can be convinced to watch presidential debates is knowing this question will be asked: How can any country, or people, be great so long as they are forced to work for the tax collector’s morality? The truth none dare speak is that the people running every institution in this country champion, and thrive, on the tax on labor.

Finally, I believe that Tea Party conservatives instinctively see the carnage the XVI Amendment leaves in its wake; nevertheless, every American should think about why and when Americans, and their country, were at their greatest. You won’t learn this in a classroom or from the media: Blowhards who promise they will bring America back to its greatest always leapfrog over the years between 1789 and 1913.

So the US was so weak after 1913 we became the world super power we are today.??..A little short sighted of you to make that statement...
To Moonglow: Military superiority is necessary for self-defense. Sticking our nose in the affairs of foreign countries through the United Nations because of our superpower status was, and is, the philosophy of every dirty little moralist freak determined to force their worldview on everybody else. Thomas Jefferson could not have understood the concept of superpower, but he certainly placed a restriction on it.

I am for free commerce with all nations, political connection with none, and little or no diplomatic establishment. And I am not for linking ourselves by new treaties with the quarrels of Europe, entering that field of slaughter to preserve their balance, or joining in the confederacy of Kings to war against the principles of liberty. Thomas Jefferson

What do you think those Colonial Americans who created the greatest nation on earth would have said about America’s military fighting for the United Nations? That is exactly the goal the global government crowd has been after since 1945.

In the same vein, that which is called a police force in a free society is called an army in a dictatorship. My point: The United Nations will transform every military into a police force.

Finally, my original message zeroed in on Donald Trump’s shtick in relation to the tax on income. Gene Schwimmer’s article provides precise details Tea Party conservatives should examine before they accept him at face value:

August 5, 2015
Trump: What You Don't See Is What You Will Get
By Gene Schwimmer

Articles Trump What You Don t See Is What You Will Get

I should add that my choice at this early date leans toward Ted Cruz, and Mike Huckabee primarily because of his stated contempt for the United Nations —— the exact opposite of Trump’s stated admiration for the United Nations.

Ailes retreated like Napoleon retreating from Moscow leaving his troops to freeze to death in the snow.

GettyImages-71512025-640x480.jpg

Trump himself believes agrees that the “Fair and Balanced” network was out of line, and so does initial polling showing he hasn’t seen any drop whatsoever. Those polls suggest that Kelly, Wallace and Baier failed in what many saw as their single-minded quest to take out Trump.​

Donald Trump Wins Again: Fox News Channel Softens Criticism After Chaotic Debate, Roger Ailes Calls Him for Ceasefire
Matthew Boyle10 Aug 2015Washington, DC

Roger Ailes Calls Donald Trump for Ceasefire on Fox News

The personal attack on Trump seemed to say “We can live with anybody but you.” Whatever Trump stands for, I am not convinced that taking him out was FOX’s game plan. They certainly retreated faster than greased lightening.

Clearly, FOX’s brain trust want a reliable Democrat-lite in the White House —— they always do —— Bush, Rubio, Christie, Kasich, will suffice.

President Trump, as FOX sees it, is that they do not know what the hell he will do if he gets in there. Attempting to blame the so-called “war on women” on Trump was more of an endorsement for a continuation of Democrat policies more than it was taking out Trump —— more government, higher taxes, open-border, citizenship for criminals, tax dollar abortions, EPA tyranny, and, of course, ultimately giving the United Nations the authority to tax the American people through treaties and/or legislation like the TPP. The Republican who can forcefully dedicate his or her presidency to erasing those specific Democrat policies will win the White House in a landslide. Anything less guaranties Democrat President Whoever.

2015-08-11.jpg

Bottom line: For all of the noise the Republican debate generated, not one conservative was convinced to vote for a media choice.

If this is the best The Donald has to offer Tea Party conservatives, he is just another wannabe bullcrap artist:

Trump’s revenue prescription, which he labeled his 1-5-10-15 income-tax plan in the book four years ago, could form the basis for his campaign’s tax proposals.

XXXXX

Here’s Trump’s proposed income-tax plan:

Those making up to $30,000 will pay 1 percent.
Income from $30,000 to $100,000 results in a flat 5 percent.
$100,000 to $1 million income will be taxed at 10 percent.
On $1 million or above will be taxed 15 percent.​

Anybody who claims they want to bring back America’s greatness they better first understand that America lost its greatness in 1913; so if Trump wants to make this country great again by ‘REFORMING’ the tax code he better be talking about repealing the XVI Amendment not tweaking the current method of taxation.

In simple terms, the America people were great before the income tax, but every blowhard talks about making the country great again by reforming the tax code —— which is a politician’s false promise to reform government revenues.

“I can make the government run more efficiently by eliminating waste and fraud.” is the only campaign lie in American politics that is told more often than “I stand for Mom’s apple pie and the American flag.”

In the book, Trump decried the current tax code: “Imagine your paycheck was 40 percent higher than it currently is. What could you do with 40 percent more wealth? How many jobs and opportunities for others could you create?

“The longer you really think about it the madder you will get,” he wrote, “especially when you consider the waste, fraud, and abuse the federal government traffics in as it inflicts its self-defeating policies on hard-working Americans.”

Donald Trump's list of income-tax solutions
Posted By Aaron Klein On 08/04/2015 @ 8:51 pm

Donald Trump s list of income-tax solutions

Name one politician that ever said “I stand for waste and fraud.”

I cannot speak for Tea Partiers, but the only way I can be convinced to watch presidential debates is knowing this question will be asked: How can any country, or people, be great so long as they are forced to work for the tax collector’s morality? The truth none dare speak is that the people running every institution in this country champion, and thrive, on the tax on labor.

Finally, I believe that Tea Party conservatives instinctively see the carnage the XVI Amendment leaves in its wake; nevertheless, every American should think about why and when Americans, and their country, were at their greatest. You won’t learn this in a classroom or from the media: Blowhards who promise they will bring America back to its greatest always leapfrog over the years between 1789 and 1913.

The Tea party or Conservatives has NOTHING to do with Trump. but if you have SOME PROOF of it then lets see it? You ended good by saying you are for Cruz. who is the one I happen to lean towards along with Walker and Jindal... but lets not embellish things that aren't true

Last edited:
So the US was so weak after 1913 we became the world super power we are today.??..A little short sighted of you to make that statement...
Us did not become a Super power until the tail end of WW2

To Moonglow: Military superiority is necessary for self-defense. Sticking our nose in the affairs of foreign countries through the United Nations because of our superpower status was, and is, the philosophy of every dirty little moralist freak determined to force their worldview on everybody else. Thomas Jefferson could not have understood the concept of superpower, but he certainly placed a restriction on it.

I am for free commerce with all nations, political connection with none, and little or no diplomatic establishment. And I am not for linking ourselves by new treaties with the quarrels of Europe, entering that field of slaughter to preserve their balance, or joining in the confederacy of Kings to war against the principles of liberty. Thomas Jefferson

What do you think those Colonial Americans who created the greatest nation on earth would have said about America’s military fighting for the United Nations? That is exactly the goal the global government crowd has been after since 1945.

In the same vein, that which is called a police force in a free society is called an army in a dictatorship. My point: The United Nations will transform every military into a police force.

Finally, my original message zeroed in on Donald Trump’s shtick in relation to the tax on income. Gene Schwimmer’s article provides precise details Tea Party conservatives should examine before they accept him at face value:

August 5, 2015
Trump: What You Don't See Is What You Will Get
By Gene Schwimmer

Articles Trump What You Don t See Is What You Will Get

I should add that my choice at this early date leans toward Ted Cruz, and Mike Huckabee primarily because of his stated contempt for the United Nations —— the exact opposite of Trump’s stated admiration for the United Nations.
The US has a long history of sticking it noses in other countries, even before the UN....George Washington got involved with the French in Haiti...

The Tea party or Conservatives has NOTHING to do with Trump. but if you have SOME PROOF of it then lets see it?
To Stephanie: You missed the point:
Trump is courting the largest unspoken for constituency —— Tea Party conservatives.
You ended good by saying you are for Cruz. who is the one I happen to lean towards along with Walker and Jindal... but lets not embellish things that aren't true
To Stephanie: If you want to play ‘gotcha’ begin a new paragraph to distinguish my choices from yours. A period after Cruz does not cut it:

Forum List

Back