The Blood-Smeared Glass Ceiling

We can end all abortion today friends! Just put women in combat, the stress shuts off their periods we get more bang for our defense spending. I don't know why liberals have been hiding these solutions.

You do realize, don't you, that you are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself??? Actually, public humiliation is probably more like it. And just because I am all for women being allowed to be considered for actual combat roles which will allow them to compete for an increase in rank, that doesn't mean I'm a liberal. :cool:

We can end all abortion today friends! Just put women in combat, the stress shuts off their periods we get more bang for our defense spending. I don't know why liberals have been hiding these solutions.

You do realize, don't you, that you are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself??? Actually, public humiliation is probably more like it. And just because I am all for women being allowed to be considered for actual combat roles which will allow them to compete for an increase in rank, that doesn't mean I'm a liberal. :cool:

you did tell me that women don't menustrate in combat did you knot? so why am I embarassing myself doyathink?

I am on record to agreeing that women should be allowed to serve in combat as long as they meet the same standards as the men. Can I get any clearer than that? Do you need an interpreter?

I am on record to agreeing that women should be allowed to serve in combat as long as they meet the same standards as the men. Can I get any clearer than that? Do you need an interpreter?

And if women exceed those standards, then men will not be allowed in combat! LOL

Exactly. Nor am I.

you did tell me that women don't menustrate in combat did you knot? so why am I embarassing myself doyathink?

What difference does that make? Women are in combat zones now and it makes no differnce. Maybe men in combat shouldn't be allowed to shit.

And if women exceed those standards, then men will not be allowed in combat! LOL

"If" cowshit was butter you wouldn't have to churn. lol

What difference does that make? Women are in combat zones now and it makes no differnce. Maybe men in combat shouldn't be allowed to shit.

you are a little on the hysterical side. I didn't say men couldn't shit, I also didn't say women couldn't menustrate, I merely asked the question "how does one change one's tampon in a foxhole?" and then gwennie blew up and said they cease to menustrate in combat stress situations.. are you up to speed now?

you are a little on the hysterical side. I didn't say men couldn't shit, I also didn't say women couldn't menustrate, I merely asked the question "how does one change one's tampon in a foxhole?" and then gwennie blew up and said they cease to menustrate in combat stress situations.. are you up to speed now?

The same way men wipe their asses in a foxhole. Sheesh. Get a life.

so you have now devolved this discusion into "get a life" really? I think you've lost this one babe. time to go change yer tampon maybe?

so you have now devolved this discusion into "get a life" really? I think you've lost this one babe. time to go change yer tampon maybe?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6722542-post212.html

Big bad military man can't deal with the little woman~! :lmao:

Last edited:
Last edited:

proves exactly why women don't do well in combat, you whine like a bitch over some neg rep,, hilary don't do well under pressure either.

You proved that you are threatened by women and can't hold your own on a fucking forum consisting of words only, let alone combat consisting of bombs and bullets. Has to hit the neg button........ You are a joke~!

are you still whining about getting neg rep?

proves exactly why women don't do well in combat, you whine like a bitch over some neg rep,, hilary don't do well under pressure either.

You proved that you are threatened by women and can't hold your own on a fucking forum consisting of words only, let alone combat consisting of bombs and bullets. Has to hit the neg button........ You are a joke~!

Do you still have your PMs blocked so you won't have to deal with the response, wus? Now run along and play with your negs. The REAL women will handle this one.

Do you still have your PMs blocked so you won't have to deal with the response, wus? Now run along and play with your negs. The REAL women will handle this one.

I have no problem dealing with the response. That's the thing about full on retarded liberals,, I've blocked my PM that gives you permission to say whatever you'd like to say to me in full public view. go ahead, dish it, I can take it,, or is there something you'd like to say in private that you're ashamed to say in public? huh libtard?

Jeesh you are showing your age. If a woman doesn't want to be bothered with a period she can just take BC pill continuously and guess what? Not have one.

I have to admit I'm enjoying watching you and Dud blaming women for the potential bad behavior of men. Delicious.

Jeesh you are showing your age. If a woman doesn't want to be bothered with a period she can just take BC pill continuously and guess what? Not have one.

I have to admit I'm enjoying watching you and Dud blaming women for the potential bad behavior of men. Delicious.

I guess I am old, cause it never occurred to me to take chemicals to alter the natural rhythm of things..

I guess I am old, cause it never occurred to me to take chemicals to alter the natural rhythm of things..

Don't take asprin then, I hear it prevents strokes. We wouldn't want you to cheat God.

:lmao:

If Dubya had done this you'd all be singing his praises.

Don't take asprin then, I hear it prevents strokes. We wouldn't want you to cheat God.

:lmao:

If Dubya had done this you'd all be singing his praises.

done what? are you retarded? I have clearly said over and over again women should be allowed in combat as long as they pass the same stringent training as the men do. If women wish to be the equals of men then they must be prepared to perform as men do and that includes wiping your ass in the foxhole. now do you have an arguement with that or do ewe knot?

Forum List

Back