The Blood Of Tyrants

This moron admits he doesn't know many Conservatives but can speak on our behalf.. Meth kitty? Heroin junky?? Admit it.. You get the award for the biggest boneheaded loser on this thread.. Eat shit dummy.

If I do, would you calm the fuck down?

Bunch of cowardly dumbasses who have lost faith in democracy for no other reason than it stopped producing white male presidents. Every one of those fantasy secessionists see themselves as the general and never the doomed cannon fodder who would actually face the government's advanced weaponry. None of them have an altruistic bone in their body. It's all about their rights and their freedoms. Real revolutions are fought by the selfless sacrifice of many brave people who have nothing left to lose, not fatassed self centered cowards.

Actually, no. Our government is completely corrupt. We now have the govt our founding fathers warned us about.

1, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre revolution.
2, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre civil war...

Those statements are so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.

More and more Americans are gearing up for war with government. More and more Americans are standing up to government and saying no...

Delusions of grandeur. Seek professional help.

If the American people are so stupid they allow that communist humping Clinton to pick judges who turn YOUR rights into "suggestions" then you have fully earned and deserve the blood that will run in your streets, the food shortages and the lack of medicine...

I get it now! You must be Chicken Little and the sky must be falling (again)!

So just to summarize, you believe that on the eve of their complete triumph over the Repubs and with 8 years of Hilldabeast (following 8 years of Obama) likely to be followed by any Dem VP she may choose for her 2nd term as POTUS, the Dems will push America into open revolt?

No wonder the Repub party is such a mess ... we have inherited America's idiot class.

WTF happened to you?
Like we need a
LOL brave people do not talk like that, all that big talk ain't worth doodly-squat.

Give us an example of how brave people talk? (And don't say that you want Americans to surrender their guns while looking down the barrels of Big Gov't guns...........cuz that would make you a pussy.)
Courage is not something I can teach you, it is something you must find for yourself. Ignorant boasts, empty ultimatums and threats of violence are not courage, it is the smokescreen cowards use to hide their fear. The brave have no need for such noise.

Liberals and the word courage is a fucking joke.. The party of cop killers, baby slaughterers and FASCISM.. You can't teach me shit unless it's how to sell dead baby body parts to the highest bidder.. You're a coward, through and through.. like every yellow bellied worthless liberal.. Time will tell BOY.
You sound like a crazy person. Are none of you capable of calm rationality? You cannot even stay calm in a harmless discussion, how do you expect to stay calm in your fantasy shooting war with the government?

Oh I'm perfectly calm... so are SEALS who seek out and destroy WITH A VENGEANCE those who would harm our Constitution.. Hide under your bed, play with your pathetic pecker, dream of free abortion ticket handouts... shit on cop cars, whatever it is you flaming liberal pigs do for kicks but make no mistake about it.. if you ever try to come for American's guns, you'll find yourselves staring down the barrel of Patriots.. you have nothing to worry about so long as you FASCIST fucks don't ever try to usurp the US Constitution so calm down coward.
Navy Seals would not help you in your insurrection, they work for the government. It is interesting you think someone else will do your revolution while your ass stays glued to your La-z-Boy and watches it on TV. No one wants your guns or my guns or anyone else's guns who are not intending to use them in a crime, insurrection is a crime though, starting some sort of terrorist campaign against the government would be a good excuse to change our liberal gun policies into something more restrictive.

I blame this Trump campaign for loosing the worst in many of whom I thought to be rational posters.

Listen kids ... Trump is no better than Hilldabeast and given the insanity he seems to have unleashed in susceptible, perhaps deranged worshipers, maybe a whole lot worse.

Last edited:
Actually, no. Our government is completely corrupt. We now have the govt our founding fathers warned us about.

Amen!

The founding fathers knew what they wanted to avoid. They were just in the dark on how to prevent it.

The constitution obviously failed to prevent this political reality. The current state is 1000 times worst than what was fought against during the revolution.

I blame this Trump campaign for loosing the worst in many of whom I thought to be rational posters.

Listen kids ... Trump is no better than Hilldabeast and given the insanity he seems to have unleashed in susceptible worshipers, perhaps a whole lot worse.

No one is talking about Trump.

Do not start a strawman.

There are already tons of threads attacking that moron.

Amen!

The founding fathers knew what they wanted to avoid. They were just in the dark on how to prevent it.

The constitution obviously failed to prevent this political reality. The current state is 1000 times worst than what was fought against during the revolution.

Worse. Not worst. Worse.

1, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre revolution.
2, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre civil war...

More and more Americans are gearing up for war with government. More and more Americans are standing up to government and saying no...

If the American people are so stupid they allow that communist humping Clinton to pick judges who turn YOUR rights into "suggestions" then you have fully earned and deserve the blood that will run in your streets, the food shortages and the lack of medicine...

So just to summarize, you believe that on the eve of their complete triumph over the Repubs and with 8 years of Hilldabeast (following 8 years of Obama) likely to be followed by any Dem VP she may choose for her 2nd term as POTUS, the Dems will push America into open revolt?

No wonder the Repub party is such a mess ... we have inherited America's idiot class.

WTF happened to you?
Like we need a
Give us an example of how brave people talk? (And don't say that you want Americans to surrender their guns while looking down the barrels of Big Gov't guns...........cuz that would make you a pussy.)
Courage is not something I can teach you, it is something you must find for yourself. Ignorant boasts, empty ultimatums and threats of violence are not courage, it is the smokescreen cowards use to hide their fear. The brave have no need for such noise.

Liberals and the word courage is a fucking joke.. The party of cop killers, baby slaughterers and FASCISM.. You can't teach me shit unless it's how to sell dead baby body parts to the highest bidder.. You're a coward, through and through.. like every yellow bellied worthless liberal.. Time will tell BOY.
You sound like a crazy person. Are none of you capable of calm rationality? You cannot even stay calm in a harmless discussion, how do you expect to stay calm in your fantasy shooting war with the government?

Oh I'm perfectly calm... so are SEALS who seek out and destroy WITH A VENGEANCE those who would harm our Constitution.. Hide under your bed, play with your pathetic pecker, dream of free abortion ticket handouts... shit on cop cars, whatever it is you flaming liberal pigs do for kicks but make no mistake about it.. if you ever try to come for American's guns, you'll find yourselves staring down the barrel of Patriots.. you have nothing to worry about so long as you FASCIST fucks don't ever try to usurp the US Constitution so calm down coward.
Navy Seals would not help you in your insurrection, they work for the government. It is interesting you think someone else will do your revolution while your ass stays glued to your La-z-Boy and watches it on TV. No one wants your guns or my guns or anyone else's guns who are not intending to use them in a crime, insurrection is a crime though, starting some sort of terrorist campaign against the government would be a good excuse to change our liberal gun policies into something more restrictive.

Military members, veterans ALL LOATHE YOU LEFTIST AMERICA hating scum.. the numbers every election prove it out.

WTF happened to you?
Like we need a

Military members, veterans ALL LOATHE YOU LEFTIST AMERICA hating scum.. the numbers every election prove it out.
You think they would turn their weapons on fellow Americans over the phantom fears of the right? Do you really? That is so fucking insulting to our military you have to be clinically insane.

I blame this Trump campaign for loosing the worst in many of whom I thought to be rational posters. Listen kids ... Trump is no better than Hilldabeast and given the insanity he seems to have unleashed in susceptible worshipers, perhaps a whole lot worse.
No one is talking about Trump. Do not start a strawman. There are already tons of threads attacking that moron.

Nor am I. The point you ignored in order to attack me is that many otherwise normal people are talking some crazy, stupid shit here and I blame the Trump campaign for setting them off.

Like we need a

You think they would turn their weapons on fellow Americans over the phantom fears of the right? Do you really? That is so fucking insulting to our military you have to be clinically insane.
The day you FASCISTS try to disarm Americans, YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I do.. Like I said, honor the Constitution and you lowlife fucks have no worries.

You think they would turn their weapons on fellow Americans over the phantom fears of the right? Do you really?

They would. It is not a stretch for former military veterans to join far right paramilitaries.

I would oppose such a revolution, but I am not naive to the possibility.

That is so fucking insulting to our military you have to be clinically insane.

Insulting the military is a sign of insanity?

lovestate.gif

Lol, this is becoming my new signature line.

The day you FASCISTS try to disarm Americans, YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I do.. Like I said, honor the Constitution and you lowlife fucks have no worries.
Yeah that is what we call a phantom fear, no one will ever try to take your guns so I guess we are done here. You get to talk all tough over something you know is not going to happen so your nonexistent courage never gets put to the test. I have a number of firearms that I do not worry about at all because I do not listen to the gun lobby continually trying to scare us into buying more of their products.

You think they would turn their weapons on fellow Americans over the phantom fears of the right? Do you really?

They would. It is not a stretch for former military veterans to join far right paramilitaries.

I would oppose such a revolution, but I am not naive to the possibility.

That is so fucking insulting to our military you have to be clinically insane.

Insulting the military is a sign of insanity?

lovestate.gif

Lol, this is becoming my new signature line.
Our far right militias are nothing but an excuse to go camping, play soldier and tell scary stories about their particular boogy-men over massive amounts of booze.

Our far right militias are nothing but an excuse to go camping, play soldier and tell scary stories about their particular boogy-men over massive amounts of booze.

You may come to regret those words.

Many far right militias stockpile weapons and openly plan attacks against the US government. The biggest militia where I live trains citizens on how to fight against government troops.

You sound more and more like an apologist with every post. Similar demeaning comments have been used by privileged government lackeys in the past.

Forum List

Back