The Blood Of Tyrants

Bring on the Civil war.. Hell, past time ready for it.. Nothing will change.. The stank garbage known as the Anti-America, Anti-God leftists are determined to have their way, or none at all.. .. Too many Patriots out here to ever allow that to happen.. If Trump wins.. it's all good.. otherwise, we'll see what happens. If Helly Rotten goes for the guns in America, look out.. That will be the first shot of the new Civil War.. I volunteer to shoot anything LEFT that crosses the new American border once the shooting starts.
LOL brave people do not talk like that, all that big talk ain't worth doodly-squat.

Patriots don't cower boy.. That's for you pansy-ass leftists which is why you want our guns..

Leftists at the moment are apologists for the state.

The right is not any better, but they currently have no affiliation with the ruling government.

Wait until you have 8 years of a Republican president, and liberals will be standing by my side as I argue for civil violence once again.

There have only been two times in our history that the Country has been so divided.

The first was during the Adams Administration...when the forerunners to the OBama/Clintonites...were using the Sedition laws that they got their "Federalists" Party to pass....to put people in jail for criticizing the Federal Administration. (The federalists have always loved control--and Obama and Clinton are the New Federalists.

Jefferson ran against him and beat his ass...and immediately pardoned all persecuted under the Sedition Acts for exercising their First Amendment rights. Jefferson's even handed and highly competent administration lead to what is known to History (not that Democrats know any History) as the "Era of Good Feeling.

The other grave period was in the 1850's and it lead to a great and very bloody civil war...which no one saw coming any more than they do today.

The Federalists are back.

If Hillary Clinton continues Obama's policy of intentional dis-obeyance of the law and calculated corruption of every branch of the Federal Government...no telling what will happen, this time.

Gee. No telling! Sounds serious.

Bring on the Civil war.. Hell, past time ready for it.. Nothing will change.. The stank garbage known as the Anti-America, Anti-God leftists are determined to have their way, or none at all.. .. Too many Patriots out here to ever allow that to happen.. If Trump wins.. it's all good.. otherwise, we'll see what happens. If Helly Rotten goes for the guns in America, look out.. That will be the first shot of the new Civil War.. I volunteer to shoot anything LEFT that crosses the new American border once the shooting starts.
LOL brave people do not talk like that, all that big talk ain't worth doodly-squat.

Give us an example of how brave people talk? (And don't say that you want Americans to surrender their guns while looking down the barrels of Big Gov't guns...........cuz that would make you a pussy.)

Give us an example of how brave people talk? (And don't say that you want Americans to surrender their guns while looking down the barrels of Big Gov't guns...........cuz that would make you a pussy.)

They do not boast.

I agree with the opinion that there are a lot of conservatives trying to act tough. Dishonestly so.

Look at it like this: When you read the declaration of independence they listed a bunch of things that they felt constituted oppression, they did not list a feeling of paranoia among them. The founders had no problem expressing exactly what they wanted but most of you patriots who claim to follow them cannot string together a rational thought on the subject.

All slavery is oppression.

You seem to disagree. That is fine, yet it doesn't make your reality any less true.

I do not know if I disagree or not because you seem incapable of saying anything other than murky contradictory statements that could mean just about anything. I suspect you do not even know why you feel oppressed, I suggest you figure it out before you make statements in favor of bloodshed against your fellow Americans.

They do not boast.

I agree with the opinion that there are a lot of conservatives trying to act tough. Dishonestly so.

You don't know many Conservatives then.. Speak for yourself ONLY.

They do not boast.

You underestimate the amount of Americans who don't wanna die on their knees.

They do not boast.

You underestimate the amount of Americans who don't wanna die on their knees.
************WINNER************* Live Free or Die still holds meaning for Americans who love this country.. Fuck the left and their apologists.. Let em try to destroy the Constitution.

There have only been two times in our history that the Country has been so divided.

The first was during the Adams Administration...when the forerunners to the OBama/Clintonites...were using the Sedition laws that they got their "Federalists" Party to pass....to put people in jail for criticizing the Federal Administration. (The federalists have always loved control--and Obama and Clinton are the New Federalists.

Jefferson ran against him and beat his ass...and immediately pardoned all persecuted under the Sedition Acts for exercising their First Amendment rights. Jefferson's even handed and highly competent administration lead to what is known to History (not that Democrats know any History) as the "Era of Good Feelings".

The other grave period was in the 1850's and it lead to a great and very bloody civil war...which no one saw coming any more than they do today.

The Federalists are back.

If Hillary Clinton continues Obama's policy of intentional dis-obeyance of the law and calculated corruption of every branch of the Federal Government...no telling what will happen, this time.
The country has never been this divided. The division goes to bedrock. And the people despise one another without a single point of agreement.

They say its needed every so often to refresh the tree of liberty. Anything you do not refresh is either dying or dead. A lot of things point to the fact that refreshment maybe close at hand.

1, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre revolution.

2, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre civil war.

3, Gun sales and ammo sales and prices have done nothing but increase for the past eight years.

4, Prepper sites like the one CK owns have seen steady growth. {His site is listed at the bottom of the face page}

More and more Americans are gearing up for war with government. More and more Americans are standing up to government and saying no. We are about the youngest free nation and in many ways the last because we keep our guns.

The Swiss keep their as well along with a box of ammo knowing one day they may have to fight to return to their unit. Food prep classes are growing as well as military style training for citizens.

These classes do not grow or sales go up because of fear, they grow out of need and the overall desire to prepare as to what many see as the future. Hillary has already come out and said your 2nd was NOT a right but a mere suggestion. Contrary to what liberals claim here I DO have the ability to read and it does NOT say Bill of Suggestions.

If the American people are so stupid they allow that communist humping Clinton to pick judges who turn YOUR rights into "suggestions" then you have fully earned and deserve the blood that will run in your streets, the food shortages and the lack of medicine.

You democrats will have earned and deserve your place in camps if you are lucky to live long enough to get there. When only government has guns and you have a loud mouth and a sign, you have Kent State.

The RIGHTS of the American people were written in stone using the blood of patriots, our fore fathers. It also used the blood of a much larger better prepared tyrant. No Tyrant is to large to fail, maybe you idiots should remember that.

Fury

201409_1745_deide_sm.jpg

They say its needed every so often to refresh the tree of liberty. Anything you do not refresh is either dying or dead. A lot of things point to the fact that refreshment maybe close at hand.

1, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre revolution.

2, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre civil war.

3, Gun sales and ammo sales and prices have done nothing but increase for the past eight years.

4, Prepper sites like the one CK owns have seen steady growth. {His site is listed at the bottom of the face page}

More and more Americans are gearing up for war with government. More and more Americans are standing up to government and saying no. We are about the youngest free nation and in many ways the last because we keep our guns.

The Swiss keep their as well along with a box of ammo knowing one day they may have to fight to return to their unit. Food prep classes are growing as well as military style training for citizens.

These classes do not grow or sales go up because of fear, they grow out of need and the overall desire to prepare as to what many see as the future. Hillary has already come out and said your 2nd was NOT a right but a mere suggestion. Contrary to what liberals claim here I DO have the ability to read and it does NOT say Bill of Suggestions.

If the American people are so stupid they allow that communist humping Clinton to pick judges who turn YOUR rights into "suggestions" then you have fully earned and deserve the blood that will run in your streets, the food shortages and the lack of medicine.

You democrats will have earned and deserve your place in camps if you are lucky to live long enough to get there. When only government has guns and you have a loud mouth and a sign, you have Kent State.

The RIGHTS of the American people were written in stone using the blood of patriots, our fore fathers. It also used the blood of a much larger better prepared tyrant. No Tyrant is to large to fail, maybe you idiots should remember that.

Fury

201409_1745_deide_sm.jpg

Yea, just did reading your dumbazz lame meme..

2, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre civil war...

Those statements are so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.

More and more Americans are gearing up for war with government. More and more Americans are standing up to government and saying no...

Delusions of grandeur. Seek professional help.

If the American people are so stupid they allow that communist humping Clinton to pick judges who turn YOUR rights into "suggestions" then you have fully earned and deserve the blood that will run in your streets, the food shortages and the lack of medicine...

I get it now! You must be Chicken Little and the sky must be falling (again)!

So just to summarize, you believe that on the eve of their complete triumph over the Repubs and with 8 years of Hilldabeast (following 8 years of Obama) likely to be followed by any Dem VP she may choose for her 2nd term as POTUS, the Dems will push America into open revolt?

No wonder the Repub party is such a mess ... we have inherited America's idiot class.

WTF happened to you?

Courage is not something I can teach you, it is something you must find for yourself. Ignorant boasts, empty ultimatums and threats of violence are not courage, it is the smokescreen cowards use to hide their fear. The brave have no need for such noise.

Courage is not something I can teach you, it is something you must find for yourself. Ignorant boasts, empty ultimatums and threats of violence are not courage, it is the smokescreen cowards use to hide their fear. The brave have no need for such noise.

Do you write copy for CNN?............:lalala:

2, The size of the split in America percentage wise is not much different then Pre civil war...

Those statements are so vague as to be absolutely meaningless.

More and more Americans are gearing up for war with government. More and more Americans are standing up to government and saying no...

Delusions of grandeur. Seek professional help.

If the American people are so stupid they allow that communist humping Clinton to pick judges who turn YOUR rights into "suggestions" then you have fully earned and deserve the blood that will run in your streets, the food shortages and the lack of medicine...

I get it now! You must be Chicken Little and the sky must be falling (again)!

So just to summarize, you believe that on the eve of their complete triumph over the Repubs and with 8 years of Hilldabeast (following 8 years of Obama) likely to be followed by any Dem VP she may choose for her 2nd term as POTUS, the Dems will push America into open revolt?

No wonder the Repub party is such a mess ... we have inherited America's idiot class.

WTF happened to you?
Like we need a

Liberals and the word courage is a fucking joke.. The party of cop killers, baby slaughterers and FASCISM.. You can't teach me shit unless it's how to sell dead baby body parts to the highest bidder.. You're a coward, through and through.. like every yellow bellied worthless liberal.. Time will tell BOY.

I do not know if I disagree

Time to start thinking for yourself then.

I suspect you do not even know why you feel oppressed, I suggest you figure it out before you make statements in favor of bloodshed against your fellow Americans.

I suggest you stop psychoanalyzing people on the internet.

Where did you get your degree?

Liberals and the word courage is a fucking joke.. The party of cop killers, baby slaughterers and FASCISM.. You can't teach me shit unless it's how to sell dead baby body parts to the highest bidder.. You're a coward, through and through.. like every yellow bellied worthless liberal.. Time will tell BOY.

I would be chanting hallelujah to all your posts, if conservatives were not just as bad.

Forum List

Back