The Blob Can’t See….

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Hilarious story in Business Insider….

President Donald Trump usually refrains from tweeting in front of other people because he dislikes wearing the reading glasses he needs to see his iPhone screen, The New York Times reported Saturday, citing people close to him.

Instead, when Trump arrives in the West Wing each morning he prefers to verbally dictate his tweets to Dan Scavino, the White House social media director.

The Times reported that Scavino sits in a closet-sized room next to the Oval Office until Trump yells "Scavino!" at which point Scavino will tweet the president's messages from the @realDonaldTrump account.

Trump reportedly dislikes tweeting in front of other people because he has to wear glasses to see his iPhone screen

Seriously?

He wears glasses? That's your grounds for impeachment?

3230097.0.jpg

The New York Times reported...

and

citing people close to him

HAHAHAHA!

I wear glasses or contacts.

When I have my contacts in I can't see close up...it's got to be atleast an arm length away or further.

I wonder if president Trump wears contacts :dunno:

Hilarious story in Business Insider….

President Donald Trump usually refrains from tweeting in front of other people because he dislikes wearing the reading glasses he needs to see his iPhone screen, The New York Times reported Saturday, citing people close to him.

Instead, when Trump arrives in the West Wing each morning he prefers to verbally dictate his tweets to Dan Scavino, the White House social media director.

The Times reported that Scavino sits in a closet-sized room next to the Oval Office until Trump yells "Scavino!" at which point Scavino will tweet the president's messages from the @realDonaldTrump account.

Trump reportedly dislikes tweeting in front of other people because he has to wear glasses to see his iPhone screen

96967019a812db522f3121298f234ed6.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back