The BLAZE Editor: Further Analysis Finds Deceptive Editing In NPR Sting Tape

I see a pattern. You like liars. O'Keefe didn't win. He's a fraud. Even Glenn Beck's The Blaze thinks so. That's pretty bad. Walker didn't win the war, he won a battle. He helped energize the Democratic base. And he's a dead man walking. I see a recall in his future.

Anyway, champ, I understand why you want to change the subject. You were one of the most vocal fools supporting O'Keefe when the edited video was released. Keep whining. It's music to my ears.

WRONG!

I just posted what The Blaze had to say about it and they DO NOT say that any editing by O'Keefe changed the FACTS.

I'm not crying. Besides, NPR is going nowhere. You don't realize how devoted their listeners are. If funding gets cut, they'll make it up in donations.

You sure are in denial, though. Your boy got caught red-handed, and by a conservative group even. It's a beautiful thing. Next time you want to boast about an edited O'Keefe video, just remember that your dumbass fell for it before, and maybe you should keep your mouth shut until the video is exposed as the fraud that it will inevitably be.

My "boy" in this one was O'Keefe. Yours was NPR.

O'Keefe won.

In Wisconsin, my "boy" was Walker. Yours was the union.

Walker won.

You beginning to see a pattern here, Champ?

I see a pattern. You like liars. O'Keefe didn't win. He's a fraud. Even Glenn Beck's The Blaze thinks so. That's pretty bad. Walker didn't win the war, he won a battle. He helped energize the Democratic base. And he's a dead man walking. I see a recall in his future.

Anyway, champ, I understand why you want to change the subject. You were one of the most vocal fools supporting O'Keefe when the edited video was released. Keep whining. It's music to my ears.

I'm still supporting O'Keefe. And he won the instant he released the video (all of it at once). He's got 3 kills, and no one has been able to get him yet. He says more is coming. I don't doubt him.

You argue hyperbole and "just wait" scenarios. All I've done is point out what has happened.

I know that isn't fair, but you're the one that brought the knife, you know?

I'm not crying. Besides, NPR is going nowhere. You don't realize how devoted their listeners are. If funding gets cut, they'll make it up in donations.

You sure are in denial, though. Your boy got caught red-handed, and by a conservative group even. It's a beautiful thing. Next time you want to boast about an edited O'Keefe video, just remember that your dumbass fell for it before, and maybe you should keep your mouth shut until the video is exposed as the fraud that it will inevitably be.

Too bad it's YOU who's spinning the story now.

First, NO ONE is disputing that Schiller said horrible things.

Second, NO ONE is disputing that Liley advised them that they could hide the donation.

Third, why not look at what The Blaze itself says about this controversy:

Others at NPR have noticed, too. For example, news blogger Mark Memmott devoted an entire post on NPR‘s website to our O’Keefe analysis. He, wisely, did not see our analysis as a basis for trying to exonerate Schiller.

[....]

But the most important sentence in Memmott’s piece may be this: “O‘Keefe’s edits do not entirely wipe away the nature of some things Schiller said.”

(An NPR “All Things Considered” interview to air Monday will feature Baker discussing this issue.)

And that may be the best way to summarize our analysis and the reaction to it. The editing and emphasis in the expose deserve scrutiny. But there were also plenty of seemingly indefensible things said in the video. The Poynter Institute’s Steve Myers says, “The Blaze story identifies several important differences that color viewers’ perception of what happened.” But Myers — as with our post — does not see flaws in the O’Keefe video as reason to wipe the slate clean for the NPR executives involved.

How am I spinning the story, master spinner? I posted an article. It speaks for itself.

Here you go. Have some more:

Questions Raised About O'Keefe's Editing Of NPR Sting Video : The Two-Way : NPR

The Blaze wrote Thursday that some things O'Keefe did were "editing tactics that seem designed to intentionally lie or mislead about the material being presented." For instance, The Blaze says that in the edited tape "NPR exec Ron Schiller does describe Tea Party members as 'xenophobic ... seriously racist people.' " But, it notes:

"The clip in the edited video implies Schiller is giving simply his own analysis of the Tea Party. He does do that in part, but the raw video reveals that he is largely recounting the views expressed to him by two top Republicans, one a former ambassador, who admitted to him that they voted for Obama.

"At the end, he signals his agreement. The larger context does not excuse his comments, or his judgment in sharing the account, but would a full context edit have been more fair?"

WRONG!

I just posted what The Blaze had to say about it and they DO NOT say that any editing by O'Keefe changed the FACTS.

You're a fool in denial. Read it again.

The Blaze wrote Thursday that some things O'Keefe did were "editing tactics that seem designed to intentionally lie or mislead about the material being presented." For instance, The Blaze says that in the edited tape "NPR exec Ron Schiller does describe Tea Party members as 'xenophobic ... seriously racist people.' " But, it notes:

"The clip in the edited video implies Schiller is giving simply his own analysis of the Tea Party. He does do that in part, but the raw video reveals that he is largely recounting the views expressed to him by two top Republicans, one a former ambassador, who admitted to him that they voted for Obama.

"At the end, he signals his agreement. The larger context does not excuse his comments, or his judgment in sharing the account, but would a full context edit have been more fair?"

You mean to tell me that the felon selectively edited a conversation to shut down democrat organizations. Shocked!!!!!

shut you down? how? do you figure that?

are you selectively forgetting that this was used to ramp up public angst to defund NPR/PBS ?
DSCN0530.jpg

Are you selectively forgetting that the CEO on the tape said "NPR would be better off without government funding."????????????????????????????????????

WRONG!

O'Keefe does fucked up things to make people look bad. Like going into an office of ACORN, posing as a pimp, and trying to get the employee at the office to help in "smuggle" in underage Mexican girls for a prostitution ring. Turns out the guy he was interviewing was trying to get personal info on O'Keefe the pimp so he could alert authorities about his actions...which he did 10 minutes after O'Keefe fled from his office when he smelled a rat. Or when O'Keefe disguised himself as a phone repairman when he tried to get into a politician's office. He actually got in trouble for that one.

He's a lying sonofabitch that deserves the pokey.

WRONG!

And what are the facts? Because from the post you posted it says
But the most important sentence in Memmott’s piece may be this: “O‘Keefe’s edits do not entirely wipe away the nature of some things Schiller said."

Lets be honest here, O'Keefe edited the tapes - Fact. O'Keefe edits do not ENTIRELY wipe away what Schiller said - Fact posted from your post. It doesnt say that O'Keefes tapes were factual like you are claiming...again, that's from your own post.

Are you selectively forgetting that the CEO on the tape said "NPR would be better off without government funding."????????????????????????????????????
is this the continued plan? misrepresent and muddy discussion with non sequiturs so that no legitimate and honest discourse takes place? that all resources are exhausted on strawmen?

:eusa_liar:
"better off without govt funding" as in.....would not be subject to government regulation. I thought context was what mattered to you? "Better off" wasn't meant to be an indication that they would be financially supported with no problems

WRONG!

Hahahahaha!!! :lol:

You can always tell when a Barking Moonbat is losing their mind when they resort to HUGE BOLD text thinking that will actually prove anything.

You're quoting NPR again.

The Blaze doesn't ever say any of the things your NPR lackies try and say they do.

In fact, The Blaze actually says that despite any editing, what Schiller said is damning enough.

NPR also never disputes that they were caught red-handed attempting to tell the donors that they could hide the donations form the government.

How am I spinning the story, master spinner? I posted an article. It speaks for itself.

You are posting NPR's lame attempt at damage control.

Everyone expected NPR and all the Barking Moonbats to try and say the tapes were edited.

That's why O'Keefe made the complete unedited tape available SIMULTANEOUSLY on his website for anyone who wanted to watch the entire 2 hours.

Besides, NPR's OWN damage control ADMITS that Schiller said horrible things.

Do you HONESTLY believe that their CEO was canned because they were INNOCENT?

If so, I have some ocean side land to sell you in the Himalayas....dumbass.

No one is saying the NPR exec is innocent, what they are saying is that O'Keefe edited the tapes to mislead the viewers. Glen Becks own site says the same thing, why is everyone yelling?

Too bad for all the Barking Moonbat Liberals that the entire thread title is a LIE.

If you want the FACTS, then go to The Blaze and read what they REALLY said.

I'm not going to any site named "the blaze" I'm scared to even google it for what may come up.

Someone show me where they said O'Keefe tapes have been found to be free of tampering...If no one is saying that why are people here claiming it?

WRONG!

Hahahahaha!!! :lol:

You can always tell when a Barking Moonbat is losing their mind when they resort to HUGE BOLD text thinking that will actually prove anything.

You're quoting NPR again.

The Blaze doesn't ever say any of the things your NPR lackies try and say they do.

In fact, The Blaze actually says that despite any editing, what Schiller said is damning enough.

NPR also never disputes that they were caught red-handed attempting to tell the donors that they could hide the donations form the government.

HAHAHA You can always tell when a clueless con is in trouble. They ignore the facts and make up their own. Actually, you do that no matter the situation. Never mind. You're not a fool in denial. You're just a fucking idiot. The above quote is from an NPR article. The quote is not attributed to anybody from NPR. The quote is attributed to THE BLAZE. Read it again, moron. I'll bold it and enlarge it because you seem to have trouble with reading comprehension.

The Blaze wrote Thursday that some things O'Keefe did were "editing tactics that seem designed to intentionally lie or mislead about the material being presented."

Here are some quotes from the Blaze website. Would you like to accuse the author of lying in her own article? How are you going to spin this, little Timmy?

Does Raw Video of NPR Expose Reveal Questionable Editing & Tactics? | The Blaze

Of greater concern, though, is how the video is edited at this juncture.

So after saying that the MEAC website advocates the “acceptance of Sharia,” the video cuts to the NPR exec saying, “Really? That’s what they said?” The cadence is jovial and upbeat and the narration moves on. The implication is that the NPR exec is aware and perhaps amused or approving of the MEAC mission statement. But when you look at the raw video you realize he was actually recounting an unrelated and innocuous issue about confusion over names in the restaurant reservation.

Schiller’s negative comments about Republicans and conservatives have gotten a great deal of attention.

He clearly says some offensive things, while being very direct that he is giving his own opinion and not that of NPR. Still — a wildly stupid move!

But you may be surprised to learn, that in the raw video, Schiller also speaks positively about the GOP. He expresses pride in his own Republican heritage and his belief in fiscal conservatism.

NPR exec Ron Schiller does describe Tea Party members as “xenophobic…seriously racist people.”

This is one of the reasons why he no longer has a job!

But the clip in the edited video implies Schiller is giving simply his own analysis of the Tea Party. He does do that in part, but the raw video reveals that he is largely recounting the views expressed to him by two top Republicans, one a former ambassador, who admitted to him that they voted for Obama.

At the end, he signals his agreement. The larger context does not excuse his comments, or his judgment in sharing the account, but would a full context edit have been more fair?

You may also have seen a section of the video where Schiller describes liberals as more educated than conservatives. But the raw video shows a section where Schiller is hesitant to criticize the education of conservatives and the other executive, Betsy Liley, is outspoken in her defense of the intellects of Fox News viewers.

Anyone looking at the edited version of the Project Veritas video would be concerned about the conduct and views expressed by the NPR representatives. But should we also be concerned about the deceptive nature of some of the video’s representations? Some will say no — the end justifies any means, even if unethical. Others may be bothered by these tactics and view similar projects with a greater degree of skepticism.

Last edited:

Too bad for all the Barking Moonbat Liberals that the entire thread title is a LIE.

If you want the FACTS, then go to The Blaze and read what they REALLY said.

Too bad you're either a liar or an idiot who can't read. Check out post #36 right above. It's full of quotes from the very article from The Blaze that you claim does not accuse O'Keefe of deceptively editing the video. There's a little problem for you though. It confirms what I've already posted. Read it (again) and weep. Keep crying. Your tears are beautiful.

Sgt Meowenstein seeking The Seeker. Care to explain yourself? You were just caught flat out lying. I'm waiting to hear your explanation. This ought to be good.

Forum List

Back