The blacks, hispanics, and immigrants are taking over

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I'm not white, but I'm still shocked at just how quickly America has become non-white. It's something you have to live everyday, you can't just, say, watch movies and get any sense of America on the ground.

So, how did this happen? My simple answer is that white people have not made remaining white a priority. And no matter how powerful or capable you are, if you lose a priority, by definition that thing will be lost.

Imagine a guy who is really athletic when he is 20. And he does well for awhile, but then when he is 30, he stops working out. Sooner or later, his body will deteriorate. He started out well, but he lost the priority of maintaining his position.

It's the same thing with whites. Look, for America to remain white, you white people are actually going to have to come out of the closet and say, we want America to be white. That's what it is going to take. Simply going for politics, conservatism, slogans like "make america great again" etc. are not going to work. You are going to have to take white nationalism out into the open.

So why do I care as a non white? Believe me, what happens to white people isn't my concern. But, I do see a great unraveling of America ahead, as all the people of the world come to a country without any culture or majority anymore.

I don't care about race, but behavior. Certain cultures, including those originating here, elevate the baser instincts.

I'll be long gone before the issue can affect me. :laugh:

Last edited:
Make America great again doesn't equate to making America white again racist asshole.
America was never white to begin with

Make America great again doesn't equate to making America white again racist asshole.
BS even for the most raving liberal. Even today America is 63 percent white in 2000 he country was 80 percent white. White created the country and built the greatest country the world has ever seen. Now the influx of non-whites is threatening to destroy what white America created.

I don't care about race, but behavior. Certain cultures, including those originating here, elevate the baser instincts.

I'll be long gone before the issue can affect me. :laugh:
------------------------------------------------------- i've also have a 'get out DEAD' deal going if my Arithmetic is any good . I have no problem with races but culture is different and i have problems with many invading cultures plus some homegrown cultures Billy .

BS even for the most raving liberal. Even today America is 63 percent white in 2000 he country was 80 percent white. White created the country and built the greatest country the world has ever seen. Now the influx of non-whites is threatening to destroy what white America created.
Wow that's a percentage a year.

thpost: 16827170 said:

I bet the indians that were here when we jumped ashore would find that fascinating

I'm not white, but I'm still shocked at just how quickly America has become non-white. It's something you have to live everyday, you can't just, say, watch movies and get any sense of America on the ground.

So, how did this happen? My simple answer is that white people have not made remaining white a priority. And no matter how powerful or capable you are, if you lose a priority, by definition that thing will be lost.

Imagine a guy who is really athletic when he is 20. And he does well for awhile, but then when he is 30, he stops working out. Sooner or later, his body will deteriorate. He started out well, but he lost the priority of maintaining his position.

It's the same thing with whites. Look, for America to remain white, you white people are actually going to have to come out of the closet and say, we want America to be white. That's what it is going to take. Simply going for politics, conservatism, slogans like "make america great again" etc. are not going to work. You are going to have to take white nationalism out into the open.

So why do I care as a non white? Believe me, what happens to white people isn't my concern. But, I do see a great unraveling of America ahead, as all the people of the world come to a country without any culture or majority anymore.

This is painfully stupid, and it is painfully obvious that your "I'm not white but..." act is utter bullshit, troll.

Forum List

Back