The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.
You know all this to be facts, do you?

Tens of thousands of people at some of these rallies, and he always gets the best spot behind Trump and in front of the cameras. He must have the best luck in the world.
kinda like some of the people who showed up behind hillary and when the right screamed PLANT the left just said "she can't control that"

yet now - an issue. cause it's trump.

how...agenda driven.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult

I don't know. So what if he is? I suspect that released felons who've belonged to murderous cults are of a variety of political persuasions and thus support a variety of politicians.

The germane question is whether a politician is aware of being endorsed by various "cults" and other odious organizations and whether the politician cottons to those organizations notions, and if so, with which of those notions does the politician concur.

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Member of a Murderous Cult Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

The ‘Blacks for Trump’ Guy Is a Former Cult Member Who Thinks Obama Is the Devil

Well we can also call him a plant and I am sure T knows he is there, may of even paid his way there. I'm sure they pick and chose who to put behind Trump when he is holding his campaign rallies and I would bet they tell them how to act, clap and jump up and down, and yell. It all seems so contrived.
When you're black you''re black. You cannot be a "former member"!

So the guy just "showed up" at an Obama rally and that was "acceptable" in your mind. But if he's at a Trump rally then surely he was a special guest.

Sorry not buying that logic. Again, do you have proof that he's an invited special guest of President Trump (or even the GOP)?
You make ZERO sense.

Meh makes perfect sense in my mind and it seems like others in the thread get it.

If joe blow shows up "uninvited" so to speak at both Obama and Trump rallies, why would one argue that he's been specifically "invited" by one of them but not the other? I say you're playing partisan politics ~shrug~

So the guy just "showed up" at an Obama rally and that was "acceptable" in your mind. But if he's at a Trump rally then surely he was a special guest.

Sorry not buying that logic. Again, do you have proof that he's an invited special guest of President Trump (or even the GOP)?
You make ZERO sense.
ie - "you are not buying into my bullshit - stop it".

...the left just said "she can't control that"

yet now - an issue. cause it's trump.

how...agenda driven.

Look crazycakes -- if he were just a black face in the crowd, no one would know who he is, or care, but -- and you damn well know it

-- this dude pulls out this SIGN advertising his website, and wears a loud printed teeshirt with his website advertised, and Trumpteam since mid-last year - keeps strategically placing him over and over like a flashing neon light above Trump's shoulder for over an hour, on camera as it is broadcast to tens of millions.

Anyone in 3 seconds can plug in that website - which is of course the point -- and see what an insane lunatic this cult fanatic is, and with about five more minutes of research, see he STILL praises the Yaweh ben Yaweh cult

whose founder and followers (stick with me now) MURDERED NEARLY TWO DOZEN PEOPLE, INCLUDING BEHEADINGS!

Let that sink in.

You make ZERO sense.

Meh makes perfect sense in my mind and it seems like others in the thread get it.

If joe blow shows up "uninvited" so to speak at both Obama and Trump rallies, why would one argue that he's been specifically "invited" by one of them but not the other? I say you're playing partisan politics ~shrug~
Like I said, you make no sense.

Try reading again, for comprehension: The guy showed up at a 2008 rally for Obama TO PROTEST, he screamed Obama was in the KKK. He was shown the door by the Secret Service.

He shows up all the time at Trump rallies (no one said they gave him special invitations -- He shows up -- and Trump & team love him so much they give him a prime spot behind Trump. Over and over.

It might be worthwhile to take my advice and read the thread, and it may dawn on you a bit more, but I doubt you'll do that.

Last edited:

You make ZERO sense.

Like I said, you make no sense.

Try reading again, for comprehension: The guy showed up at a 2008 rally for Obama TO PROTEST, he screamed Obama was in the KKK. He was shown the door by the Secret Service.

He shows up all the time at Trump rallies (no one said they gave him special invitations -- He shows up -- and Trump & team love him so much they give him a prime spot behind Trump. Over and over.

It might be worthwhile to take my advice and read the thread, and it may dawn on you a bit more, but I doubt you'll do that.

Again, show me where Trump or the GOP is specifically assigning seats. My personal experience with presidents does not show that to be the case.

I personally don't give a shit if this guy is President Trump's best friend, or if he's just some numbnuts grabbing a prime seat. I'm just saying that if he "showed up" at Obama speeches, then it's entirely possible he just "showed up" at Trump speeches.

Then how did all the Hillary/Sanders folks get into Trump rallies to interrupt, how did this guy get into an Obama rally? See what I'm saying?

Forum List

Back