The blacks couldn't spell - Tell me again about those racist Republicans

Oh my, that's pretty funny.

In the South there are a lot of racist democrats and this guy from South Carolina is a prime example.

No wonder he lost his election bid.
Yes, most of the racist Democrats (Dixiecrats) became republican. A few remain Democrats, but are just as racist. Sadly, I know some of them.

FACT - Democrats who wish to keep affirmative action , which only does one thing affirmatively that being encouraging blacks to "stay in their place" are the the true racists.

In the South there are a lot of racist democrats and this guy from South Carolina is a prime example.

Yes, most of the racist Democrats (Dixiecrats) became republican. A few remain Democrats, but are just as racist. Sadly, I know some of them.

FACT - Democrats who wish to keep affirmative action , which only does one thing affirmatively that being encouraging blacks to "stay in their place" are the the true racists.

There are no racists in elected office in the South. If they were, they couldn't get elected. The only exception is black politicians, who run on the idea that they deserve office because they are black.

Affirmative Action definitely had its use and importance. However, I think the tide has turned. It's for Blacks to stand up on their own. There meager situation is now there own doing!

Better than having affirmative action, who be sticking with the discrimination laws and bad press a corporation gets from a discrimination lawsuit filing!

Forum List

Back