The Black race must separate from white America.

Anyways, I'm a liberal and want to give blacks an opportunity to live with us and assimilate. But if they are going to trash the area??? And if living with them means I'm in danger? Jesus H!!!!

I'm the first to defend why black people are this way. But enough is enough. Yes you were treated like shit for hundreds of years. But how long is it going to take for you to get over it?
It has nothing to do about being "treated like shit".

On the average blacks have much higher testosterone and lower IQ's then all other races.

If you think blacks behave poorly in America, they are much worse in the rest of the world.

Anyways, I'm a liberal and want to give blacks an opportunity to live with us and assimilate. But if they are going to trash the area??? And if living with them means I'm in danger? Jesus H!!!!

Do you treat your neighbor different because he is black? If he was white, would you approach him and tell him? Man up and tell dude that he needs to pick up his shit. Don't post it on a message board. Or send a letter to the homeowner's association. Nobody like to be aggravated and either he'll get his shit together or move.

As far as the arguing, call the fucking cops. Every time you hear loud noise, call them. The cops really don't like to be inconvenienced. And if they have to come over and over, someone is going to jail eventually.

And why do you think he has a chip on his shoulder? How does he act to make you think that? Are you sure he's just not a suburban wanna be gangsta with a ghetto girlfriend?

Yes, black people have been treated like shit for hundreds of years. And no one knows what it's going to take for blacks to get over it because no one wants to have a real discussion about race. It always ends in ignorance and name calling. If you don't even want to confront your neighbors because they're acting all "ghetto", I already know you're not even ready for that conversation.

Obama would do the same as any white politician about poverty in the inner city. Nothing. Just because Obama is black doesn't means he understands the "hood" any more than white people. Just because he worked there doesn't means that he knows what's it's like to go home there every night.

Very good questions and comments. Do I treat him differently. No, and that might have bothered him at first. Being indian/arabic/italian/white/greek/hispanic/muslim is something we all talk about with each other. And most blacks like us Greeks because we treat them being black just like we would treat someone who is from scotland. We are curious and like to talk about it, but it is never in a disrespectful mannor. It seems the only sensitive people are jews and blacks. But if I'm hanging with a bunch of black dudes, they don't mind talking about honkey's. As long as they are joking, I don't mind.

But I TOTALLY understand because he's alone out in whitesville and maybe I made him uncomfortable. So I don't talk about race anymore. So really, he's the one who isn't ready for the conversation.

FYI, all I brought up was The Office and how Michael was trying to say Chris Rock jokes but couldn't because he was white. Remember Chris Rock's routine where he asks, who's more racist, whites or blacks, and Chris rock says, black people are because they hate N word's too. And no I did not say the N word. I won't even when I'm signing rap in front of a black.

He got all bent out of shape with me and I was clearly trying to tell him I didn't mean anything by it, yet another neighbor after that actually called him the N word in anger and he didn't get mad at him. Want to know why?

But he's also a mooch. Has nothing to do with his color.

Sealy, I need to borrow your car, sealy, I need you to go to the store for me. And for what? BEER??? After a couple times, I told him to stop being a mooch. He got ANGRY and LOUD and I got loud right back. Because I don't care what color you are, you aren't going to take advantage of me or punk me out. You came to my house and asked me for something and if I say no I'm an asshole? Fuck you!!! And he tried to intimidate me but he could tell I was ready to fight. I said, "fuck that you wake me up on a sunday and start yelling at me because I don't give you this or give you that. We don't know each other that well, fuck you, call your girl and have her go run your chores." Anyways, since then we are cool and he hasn't asked me for anything, except weed. And that I share with him. LOL.

And the guy who actually called him an N. Know why he never got mad at that? Because that guy lets him borrow his car and eat all his food out of his fridge.

AND, yes I did tell him about his mess. He gave me shit because my dog shit in front of his place once and I said, "dude, have you seen the yard from your kid? Its a fucking mess". He got SOOOO offended. But I don't have a filter and that had nothing to do with race. So trust me, I'm not scared to say what I need to say. Many times when I've said something, like you can't have your music so loud past 11 or someone will complain, he says, "man, fuck that". Well thats why he gets letters from the board. But of course he thinks it is because he is black. Trust me, it is not. He's a slob.

If you knew me, you would know I'm very blunt and I have no filter. But it is clear that I'm a good person who is not a racist. At least not any more racist than the average person who says that. I'm the fucking welcoming committee. And people mistake my kindness for weakness.

Anyways, did I mention that I lived in an all black neighborhood? They were blantantly racist and beat my ass. If that happened to a black in my neighborhood, Sharpton would be there tomorrow.

And I am very ready for the conversation. Are you? Lets get it on.

I'm the first to defend why black people are this way. But enough is enough. Yes you were treated like shit for hundreds of years. But how long is it going to take for you to get over it?
It has nothing to do about being "treated like shit".

On the average blacks have much higher testosterone and lower IQ's then all other races.

If you think blacks behave poorly in America, they are much worse in the rest of the world.

Bullshit. African blacks are very good people. And the blacks who live in Greece are nice too.

Its like the arab kids who are first generation Americans. They are wild.

So blacks are moving out of the ghettos or inner cities and they come try to mix with whites and a lot of them do just fine.

But some of them have chips on their shoulders. Maybe they come to visit one of their friends or relatives who are living with us, working, good people, etc.

But the troublemakers in their neighborhood come out to party and they bring their guns or they are looking for fights.

How about when we take hottie girlfriends into the city and black guys are drooling at them right in front of us.

I would love to try that in front of a black guy. Do that to his girlfriend and watch him freak out. But we just take it because

1. We don't want to get shot
2. Don't want a gang of brothers to jump us
3. Don't want to get arrested in Detroit
4. Will get charged with hate crimes

And we don't do that to them because YOU DON"T DO THAT TO ANOTHER GUYS WOMAN.

I was dating a black girl who was FINE and we went to a Pistons game and 5 black dudes said, "AH HELL NO"!!!

I should say that to a black guy who's dating a hot white girl.

Luckily though, they only get our fatties. LOL. JK

Sounds like your black friend is very aggressive and stupid.

Sounds like your black friend is very aggressive and stupid.

Well he thinks he's the shit and because he weighs 300 lbs, he thinks he can yell and get his way. Well, he can with most people, but I wrestled in college and have gotten in a lot of fights in my life. And when he got loud and big with me, I went into my fighting position and was going to FUCK HIM UP, and that's when he backed down.

He said, "oh you WANT to fight me" and I was like, "no, I want you to leave me the fuck alone, I want you to stop asking me for shit. We'll be cool when you figure that out". And we have been cool ever since.

And where the fuck are all his friends? The man is 39 and he has no friends???? That should tell you something.

But no he is not stupid. He sells real estate, is well spoken, etc.

He's just ghetto.

But I bet his oldest son won't be. He's a good kid.

But his youngest son, is just like him. Always asking for stuff, etc. It's funny. When I told him his son gets it from him, he about lost it on me. LOL.

I told you, I have no filter. But I don't have a mean heart or a racist heart so nothing I say is meant to be mean.

But he takes it that way rather than just stop being a slob or FUCKING TURN THE RADIO DOWN or don't mooch! Its like he's ghetto on purpose. Or won't clean up to say, "fuck you, I don't have to".

Well then don't wonder why we don't want to live with you.

Do you treat your neighbor different because he is black? If he was white, would you approach him and tell him? Man up and tell dude that he needs to pick up his shit. Don't post it on a message board. Or send a letter to the homeowner's association. Nobody like to be aggravated and either he'll get his shit together or move.

As far as the arguing, call the fucking cops. Every time you hear loud noise, call them. The cops really don't like to be inconvenienced. And if they have to come over and over, someone is going to jail eventually.

And why do you think he has a chip on his shoulder? How does he act to make you think that? Are you sure he's just not a suburban wanna be gangsta with a ghetto girlfriend?

Yes, black people have been treated like shit for hundreds of years. And no one knows what it's going to take for blacks to get over it because no one wants to have a real discussion about race. It always ends in ignorance and name calling. If you don't even want to confront your neighbors because they're acting all "ghetto", I already know you're not even ready for that conversation.

Obama would do the same as any white politician about poverty in the inner city. Nothing. Just because Obama is black doesn't means he understands the "hood" any more than white people. Just because he worked there doesn't means that he knows what's it's like to go home there every night.

I'm still waiting to have the conversation.

PS. Obama, like that latino judge, is not going to show favoratism towards black people. And Kennedy didn't favor Catholics. Only Bush favored his kind over all other Americans.

Obama is going to implement policies that help all poor/middle class Americans, and that will include blacks.

They shouldn't expect him to give them special treatment. If he does, it'll give the racist whites a reason to vote against him.

it is never in a disrespectful mannor. It seems the only sensitive people are jews and blacks. But if I'm hanging with a bunch of black dudes, they don't mind talking about honkey's. As long as they are joking, I don't mind.

Please tell me why you think only Jews and Blacks are sensitive. Why do you let them call white people honkeys anyway? Do you get to call blacks *******? What difference does it make that they are only laughing and joking? That makes no sense to me at all. I have white friends and we joke about white and black people all the time and I don't have to call them honkeys and they don't have to call me ****** to do so.

But I TOTALLY understand because he's alone out in whitesville and maybe I made him uncomfortable. So I don't talk about race anymore. So really, he's the one who isn't ready for the conversation.

Alone in whitesville LOL. So what? If he was so uncomfortable, you don't think he had a "hood" or "ghetto" he could move to? I'm sure he would feel comfortable leaving his kids toys and his beer cans in the yard there. And is he really not ready for the conversation or are you afraid of the confrontation? It seems like you're making more excuses for him than he is.

FYI, all I brought up was The Office and how Michael was trying to say Chris Rock jokes but couldn't because he was white. Remember Chris Rock's routine where he asks, who's more racist, whites or blacks, and Chris rock says, black people are because they hate N word's too. And no I did not say the N word. I won't even when I'm signing rap in front of a black.

But you'll say it when you're singing the "rap" songs alone? Chris Rock is a comedian. Those are just jokes. That's TV dude not real life. BTW, the joke isn't funny when you have to say "the n word" and that was the whole point of that segment of The Office.

He got all bent out of shape with me and I was clearly trying to tell him I didn't mean anything by it, yet another neighbor after that actually called him the N word in anger and he didn't get mad at him. Want to know why?

Hmm, lemme guess...because you let your black friends say honkey around you and you can't say ****** around them and they see you as a punk so he was just trying to flex his manhood at your expense?

Sealy, I need to borrow your car, sealy, I need you to go to the store for me. And for what? BEER??? After a couple times, I told him to stop being a mooch. He got ANGRY and LOUD and I got loud right back. Because I don't care what color you are, you aren't going to take advantage of me or punk me out. You came to my house and asked me for something and if I say no I'm an asshole? Fuck you!!! And he tried to intimidate me but he could tell I was ready to fight. I said, "fuck that you wake me up on a sunday and start yelling at me because I don't give you this or give you that. We don't know each other that well, fuck you, call your girl and have her go run your chores." Anyways, since then we are cool and he hasn't asked me for anything, except weed. And that I share with him. LOL.

:rofl: You said "run your chores?" Anyway, if you can stand up to him like that (tee hee), you can tell him to get his shit up off the lawn and stop throwing cans and shit everywhere.

And the guy who actually called him an N. Know why he never got mad at that? Because that guy lets him borrow his car and eat all his food out of his fridge.

You sure it's not because he's cool? Obviously, dude don't have a problem with the n word or else he wouldn't let nobody call him that. Maybe it's just you.

Well thats why he gets letters from the board. But of course he thinks it is because he is black. Trust me, it is not. He's a slob.

Ok, then tell him that.

But it is clear that I'm a good person who is not a racist. At least not any more racist than the average person who says that.

What I got from those sentences is that you don't really know what being a racist is.

Anyways, did I mention that I lived in an all black neighborhood? They were blantantly racist and beat my ass.

Ha ha, the second day I moved into a black neighborhood, I got jumped. It was probably because they thought I was a n word though. LMAO, just because a group of black guys beat your ass doesn't mean they're racists.

Forum List

Back