The Black Male Image

This seems to be a pretty timely post . Giving light to "magic negro" , bill cosby , screaming "wacism" after raping 58 White Ladies and 2 sheboons. I think that about "raps" things up here. black dudes needs to take their shinebox and get lost.

What are you afraid of? Loosing your women? You think we Black men are the devil? Hey, if I constructed an historical list comparing what world atrocities Black and White men have committed; would you believe that list? Would you like to see it?

Would you like to see the White mans record?

The image of the Black man has been raped.

http://www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437

Last edited:
This seems to be a pretty timely post . Giving light to "magic negro" , bill cosby , screaming "wacism" after raping 58 White Ladies and 2 sheboons. I think that about "raps" things up here. black dudes needs to take their shinebox and get lost.

What are you afraid of? Loosing your women? You think we Black men are the devil? Hey, if I constructed an historical list comparing what world atrocities Black and White men have committed; would you believe that list? Would you like to see it?

http://www.theroot.com/white-lies-a-brief-history-of-white-people-lying-about-1790856437
Preppies' Pets, Pawns, Puppets, and Pit Bulls

If misdirected Whites ever realize who finances your cherry-picking propaganda, that class's undeserved privileges will be abolished, all its anti-majority civil rights laws nullified, and this whole long nightmare will be over.

If misdirected Whites ever realize who finances your cherry-picking propaganda, that class's undeserved privileges will be abolished, all its anti-majority civil rights laws nullified, and this whole long nightmare will be over.

Know your history, your race is far more destructive than the Black race;
The Roots of the White Man

But I understand that you can only be conscious of, those things you are conscious of. We can live and not be conscious of our history.

O.K. Tell me who is doing the financing and your source of this information please.

Quoting Arnold Toynbee in His Study of History: First, the white people have established an ascendancy over the people of other races with whom they have come to share their new homes.
Secondly, these white masters have almost everywhere abused their power in some way and in some degree.
Thirdly, they are haunted by a perpetual fear that someday the positions may be reversed: that by weight of superior numbers or by more successful adaptation to the local climate or by ability to survive in a lower level of subsistence or by readiness to do harder physical or intellectual work, the Man of Color may eventually bring the white man's ascendancy to and end and perhaps even establish an ascendancy of his own over the white man.

I believe that is what white men are really afraid of.

I have just re-read a book called “The Assassination of the Black Male Image,” by Earl Ofari Hutchinson, Ph.D. I would like to share some excerpts:

From the overview: The image of the malevolent black male is based on a durable and time-resistant bedrock of myths, half truths and lies. The image was created during the European conquest of Africa, nurtured during slavery, artfully refined during the nadir of segregation, and revived during the Ronald Reagan-George Bush years.

To maintain power and control, the plantation masters said that black men were savage and hyper-sexual. To strengthen racial control, late nineteenth and early twentieth century scientists and academics concocted pseudo-theories that said black men were criminal and mentally defective. To justify lynching and political domination, the politicians and business leaders of the era said that black men were rapists and brutes. To roll back civil rights and slash social programs, Reagan-Rush Limbaugh type conservatives say black men are derelict and lazy.

To secure big Hollywood contracts and media stardom, the young black filmmakers say the “boyz in the hood” are gangbangers, drive-by shooters and dope dealers. To hustle mega record deals and concert bookings, the rappers and comedians say black men are “*******” and more incredibly, “bitches.”

The corporate controlled media defiantly drops the words “racism” and “economic injustice” from its vocabulary. It pounds, twists and slants all of these stereotypes into sensational headlines and sound bites, and dumps them back on the public as fact.

From Chapter 2: Over time, the ancient racial stereotypes have been confirmed, validated and deepened until they have taken on a life of their own. If editors constantly feature young black males as gang members or drug dealers and not Merit Achievement Scholars or National Science Foundation scholarship winners because they don’t believe they exist or that young black males are capable of achieving those distinctions, then the news becomes a grim self-fulfilling prophecy.

This is an amazing book, and if you dare to open your ears to hear something contradictory to all you have seen and heard, please read it.
I'd be interested in the chapter that deals with the bloodiest most dangerous murderous demographic in America today, that of primarily young black males responsible annually for killing thousands of other predominantly young black males. Any interesting comments from Dr. Hutchinson about them?
Michael Eric Dyson talks about this in his book, "Tears We Cannot Stop."

"Do you think we like being killed by folk who look like us? Do you think it doesn't bother us? Our bullets are often aimed at each other because we're too near the site of pain and heartbreak, frustration and depression. We often lack food and shelter, and we live in homes overrun with bodies, leaving us little room or rest. So we lash out at them, or at an acquaintance, or a partner in crime. Yes, it is true: sometimes we send them or perhaps, a stranger nearby, to their eternal reward. This is the geography of despair. It is also the pain of never having control, of always being afraid, of struggling to care for and love what we cannot protect.

Beloved, I know what you're thinking. You're not considering how social deprivation leads desperate people to act desperately. You're not thinking of how communities bereft of hope and resource claims as its victims the people who seek to escape its fatal grip. Many of you are thinking that black folk kill each other every day without saying a mumbling word.

The notion that we are indifferent to murders by other blacks in nonsense. Black folk do protest, to each other, to a world that largely refuses to listen, the killing of blacks by other blacks.

Beloved, what you see happening among us is not best understood as black-on-black crime. Rather it is neighborhood-to-neighborhood carnage. If our neighbors were white, they'd be victims of the same crime that plagues black folk. You are right, however, about those proportions. 93% of black folk who are killed are killed by other black folk. But 84% of white folk who are killed are killed by other white folk. It's not necessary to modify the noun murder with the adjective black. It happens in the white world too. Where's the white-on-white crime rhetoric? Where are the rants against white folk ruining white culture with their murderous ways?"

But I understand that you can only be conscious of, those things you are conscious of. We can live and not be conscious of our history.

Thousands massacred as two tribes go to war in South Sudan

Rwanda, Uganda, Shaka Zulu, the Black Slave trade....in two World Wars, Whites killed mostly whites. Communism murdered tens of millions, possibly hundreds of millions. Get some perspective old son. Who mostly killed Blacks..and still do?

Greg

Quoting Arnold Toynbee in His Study of History: First, the white people have established an ascendancy over the people of other races with whom they have come to share their new homes.
Secondly, these white masters have almost everywhere abused their power in some way and in some degree.
Thirdly, they are haunted by a perpetual fear that someday the positions may be reversed: that by weight of superior numbers or by more successful adaptation to the local climate or by ability to survive in a lower level of subsistence or by readiness to do harder physical or intellectual work, the Man of Color may eventually bring the white man's ascendancy to and end and perhaps even establish an ascendancy of his own over the white man.

It appears you spend an inordinate amount on "Black Studies".

It reminds me of that 1 racist dumbass that was on the crew reading Malcolm X ..for 2 weeks.

I realize you're not as dumb as he was, but the racism factor may be the same.

The negro has entirely sold and convinced me that the future of civilization relies on strict racial segregation.

It most certainly is ; they like to bathe in White superiority.

Thousands massacred as two tribes go to war in South Sudan

Rwanda, Uganda, Shaka Zulu, the Black Slave trade....in two World Wars, Whites killed mostly whites. Communism murdered tens of millions, possibly hundreds of millions. Get some perspective old son. Who mostly killed Blacks..and still do?

Greg

Who mostly deceived Blacks and the world, and still do?

Developing Only 1% of Our Talent Will Make Us Inferior and Doomed

AmRen is histwhorean history, pushing birth privileges. If democratic history were ever allowed to be written, it would reveal for the first time that hereditary power is a cancer on civilization.

More Black man need to learn that our image is created by ourselves, not outside influences or other races and their opinions of us. Its the same with any racial image; that comes from the inside and the evidence of it goes outward! First to ourselves, then to our children, and lastly to the world.

I have just re-read a book called “The Assassination of the Black Male Image,” by Earl Ofari Hutchinson, Ph.D. I would like to share some excerpts:

From the overview: The image of the malevolent black male is based on a durable and time-resistant bedrock of myths, half truths and lies. The image was created during the European conquest of Africa, nurtured during slavery, artfully refined during the nadir of segregation, and revived during the Ronald Reagan-George Bush years.

To maintain power and control, the plantation masters said that black men were savage and hyper-sexual. To strengthen racial control, late nineteenth and early twentieth century scientists and academics concocted pseudo-theories that said black men were criminal and mentally defective. To justify lynching and political domination, the politicians and business leaders of the era said that black men were rapists and brutes. To roll back civil rights and slash social programs, Reagan-Rush Limbaugh type conservatives say black men are derelict and lazy.

To secure big Hollywood contracts and media stardom, the young black filmmakers say the “boyz in the hood” are gangbangers, drive-by shooters and dope dealers. To hustle mega record deals and concert bookings, the rappers and comedians say black men are “*******” and more incredibly, “bitches.”

The corporate controlled media defiantly drops the words “racism” and “economic injustice” from its vocabulary. It pounds, twists and slants all of these stereotypes into sensational headlines and sound bites, and dumps them back on the public as fact.

From Chapter 2: Over time, the ancient racial stereotypes have been confirmed, validated and deepened until they have taken on a life of their own. If editors constantly feature young black males as gang members or drug dealers and not Merit Achievement Scholars or National Science Foundation scholarship winners because they don’t believe they exist or that young black males are capable of achieving those distinctions, then the news becomes a grim self-fulfilling prophecy.

This is an amazing book, and if you dare to open your ears to hear something contradictory to all you have seen and heard, please read it.
White men act superior with black men but feel inferior to black men.

Why is the black man feared? Why does the black man threaten the white man like no other man?
  • Is it because the Blackman built the world’s first civilizations?
  • Is it because the Blackman has surpassed White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the Whiteman’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
Black men threaten White men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't. This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization. Once you understand the White man’s ancient fear and you began to understand why the economic, legal and political systems oppress Black men.

P{art of their fear of black men is that we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt them, in addition, what can we do to their women? This comes back to the physical; the potency the strength there. There is reason why white men used to chop of blk men's penis and keep them as a trophy.

That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and they began to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that ? and that drives them up the wall.

Therefore all thei efforts to de-man black men. In the past it was lynching, of course, but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male blk men. they can't call blk men 'boy' but they still do their to make sure blk men don’t have jobs, make sure blk men don't threaten them in other ways

Why is the black man feared? Why does the black man threaten the white man like no other man?
  • Is it because the Blackman has surpassed White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the Whiteman’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
Black men threaten White men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't. This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization. Once you understand the White man’s ancient fear and you began to understand why the economic, legal and political systems oppress Black men.

P{art of their fear of black men is that we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt them, in addition, what can we do to their women? This comes back to the physical; the potency the strength there. There is reason why white men used to chop of blk men's penis and keep them as a trophy.

That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and they began to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that ? and that drives them up the wall.

Therefore all thei efforts to de-man black men. In the past it was lynching, of course, but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male blk men. they can't call blk men 'boy' but they still do their to make sure blk men don’t have jobs, make sure blk men don't threaten them in other ways

My husband and I agree!

In all fairness you can only do so much damage with clubs and spears. Not a valid comparison.

th

More Black man need to learn that our image is created by ourselves, not outside influences or other races and their opinions of us. Its the same with any racial image; that comes from the inside and the evidence of it goes outward! First to ourselves, then to our children, and lastly to the world.

We see ourselves positively. So what is your point? This whole thing is not about how we see ourselves but about an image projected by others they really have come to believe. Now you can talk all that look within stuff all you want but when a white cop assumes you are a bad guy for no reason and you end up dead because of what they have chosen to believe. That look inside yourself garbage gets buried with you.

Look at some of the replies here. These people believe this.They've said in in more than just this thread

We did not create the negative image whites like these people here have of us.

Forum List

Back