The Black Church Intensifies Fight Against LGBT Community

did the msm cover it?

They aren't going to Pit DemocRAT Constituencies Against one another...

They save that for Conservative Groups. :thup:

:)

peace...

you should live up your avatar, put on some black face and do a drive by in a Gay neighborhood.That MIGHT get their attention...;)

I wonder what Percentage of Attacks on Homosexuals are Committed by Blacks, Hispanics or Asians?...

I would be a lot of Coin that it's not Reflective of their Representation in the Populace at large. :thup:

peace...

I wonder what Percentage of Attacks on Homosexuals are Committed by Blacks, Hispanics or Asians?...
Is what this church is doing considered an attack?

Hey Tank

How about living in a Black gay neighborhood?

If not, is it the Black violence or the Homoexual love that will put you off??:tongue:

No, I'm talking about Beating up Gays...

I bet that Minorities do it more than Whites.

I wonder if there are Stats?

peace...

I don't think so, apparently they don't out themselves at the same rate, as whites amongst their own people, so they don't catch the flack.....*shrugs*....its only white reps who beat up on gays....;)

peace...

I don't think so, apparently they don't out themselves at the same rate, as whites amongst their own people, so they don't catch the flack.....*shrugs*....its only white reps who beat up on gays....;)
Why do you think they don't out themselves at the same rate?

peace...

Why do you think they don't out themselves at the same rate?

leading question?:lol:

because they are not as forgiving as others are, its a 'culture thing' and, they don't get beat up on by the MSM,as its bad for minorities who are the monolithic blocks of the Dem big tent party to have its pets exposed as unaccepting of alternate lifestyles........so, it stays a not so secret secret.

peace...

Thats hard to say, a homosexual is just as likely to beat attacked by a crowd of rowdy college frat boys just as he is a crowd of Blacks or Latinoes.

So are you saying blacks and latinos have the same mentality as a crowd of rowdy collage frat boys?

peace...

Thats hard to say, a homosexual is just as likely to beat attacked by a crowd of rowdy college frat boys just as he is a crowd of Blacks or Latinoes.

I don't Think a Crowd of either would be Prone to do that...

But it's the same Mentality that has the Homeless being Beaten also.

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back