The Black Christ of Alabama

Is it important to you that Jesus was white ?

Wasn't Jesus like Arab or some shit? I guess it depends if you count Arabs as white.

Most Arabs are Caucasian or Caucasoid if you prefer, but they are not white. There actually is not nor has there ever been a white race. When people say “white” they are referring to the indigenous Caucasian people of Europe. There is not much difference between Europeans and Arabs except Arabs tend to be a little darker in skin color. But race is not about skin color but genetic relationship.

Also Arabs now tend to be more mixed than other Caucasian peoples. There are sub-Saharan blacks that consider themselves Arabs because they have Caucasian Arab ancestors, but they are more Negroid than Caucasian.

This was news to me. proud that Welsh people were involved. But the Welsh have always been supportive of Civil Rights. Paul Robeson was lionised when he came to Wales and my Grandparents queued out all night to get tickets to hear him sing.

View attachment 244751
I understand the Welsh have also been very supportive of butt sex as well. Is that true or just a viscious rumor the English have spread about you?

Fascinating how CRCs are so laser focused on what people may or may not put in their butts.

Never made sense to me why some Black people believed in a white Jesus when the bible describes the original Hebrews as being Black.
There is so much proof, it's ridiculous to not even consider the mere possibility that Jesus was black. Seriously.

There is racism for you.

You've got to understand the centuries of depictions of Jesus being white makes it hard for some people to be willing to consider that God may be a spook.**

Wouldn't it be glorious to see a bunch of white folks shocked and horrified when they die and go to heaven, and out comes God, in full black glory.
:laughing0301:

**(I don't mean "spook" in a derogatory manner toward black folks. Rather, it is intended to raise the ire of those of my fellow crackers who refuse to even consider the possibility. Please take no offense.)
:beer:

Forum List

Back