The Black Christ of Alabama

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This was news to me. proud that Welsh people were involved. But the Welsh have always been supportive of Civil Rights. Paul Robeson was lionised when he came to Wales and my Grandparents queued out all night to get tickets to hear him sing.

upload_2019-2-8_15-6-6.jpeg

This was news to me. proud that Welsh people were involved. But the Welsh have always been supportive of Civil Rights. Paul Robeson was lionised when he came to Wales and my Grandparents queued out all night to get tickets to hear him sing.

View attachment 244751
I understand the Welsh have also been very supportive of butt sex as well. Is that true or just a viscious rumor the English have spread about you?

Last edited:

View attachment 244751
I understand the Welsh have also been very supportive of butt sex as well. Is that true or just a viscious rumor the English have spread about you?

Are you Welsh?

View attachment 244751

Are you Welsh?

You have to be human first.

View attachment 244751

You prefer abortion ?

Never made sense to me why some Black people believed in a white Jesus when the bible describes the original Hebrews as being Black.
What makes no sense is believing the Jesus myth to begin with.

And just as ridiculous is believing a mythical deity belongs to any ‘race.’
I liken it to any fictional book. When JR Tolkien wrote the Lord of the Rings he described all of the characters as white. The characters may not have actually existed but they were definitely white.

Never made sense to me why some Black people believed in a white Jesus when the bible describes the original Hebrews as being Black.
Because most blacks are ashamed of their colour.

Forum List

Back