The bizarre liberal ideology

I have a special disrespect for hypocrite Hollywood types that are my age, such as Damon. DiCaprio and Ben Affleck worth mentioning. They have what, Ivy league educations, mine reaches the 4th grade. Yet somehow I see things pretty clearly, while these fucks can't even see themselves. Really, they're cool actors, but in life they're a load of BS.
When you see how the Ivy League operates, you realize that an Ivy League education is actually pretty pitiful. Do you have any idea how many of them allowed students to skip finals because the professors themselves couldn't handle Donald Trump being elected?

They Ivy League has a bunch of communists, idealists, and out of touch hippies who aren't teaching anything.
The outlier news reports and attention seeking propaganda you see on the news hardly represents the education being taught in our universities and the effort put forth by the Millions of students that put in Billions of of hours of study in between the keg parties. Give them a little credit!
Oh I recognize that. I was specifically referring to the Ivy League. It's tragic what that one time sacred conference has become.

I have a special disrespect for hypocrite Hollywood types that are my age, such as Damon. DiCaprio and Ben Affleck worth mentioning. They have what, Ivy league educations, mine reaches the 4th grade. Yet somehow I see things pretty clearly, while these fucks can't even see themselves. Really, they're cool actors, but in life they're a load of BS.
When you see how the Ivy League operates, you realize that an Ivy League education is actually pretty pitiful. Do you have any idea how many of them allowed students to skip finals because the professors themselves couldn't handle Donald Trump being elected?

They Ivy League has a bunch of communists, idealists, and out of touch hippies who aren't teaching anything.
The outlier news reports and attention seeking propaganda you see on the news hardly represents the education being taught in our universities and the effort put forth by the Millions of students that put in Billions of of hours of study in between the keg parties. Give them a little credit!
Oh I recognize that. I was specifically referring to the Ivy League. It's tragic what that one time sacred conference has become.
I've never had a good impression of Ivy League. Always saw them as a bunch of smug, entitled assholes if I may be so bold to ignorantly generalize.

Here is another prime example. For 8 years progressive wailed that the federal government is the ultimate authority and that the President of the United States is the ultimate power of that authority.

And yet when the incoming president-elect makes the most basic of requests regarding a list of personnel, the left goes into a full on tizzy and refuses said request from the president-elect.

WTF?!? How do you refuse to provide the incoming president with a list of people on the payroll of the federal government?!? Hell....this is a department that shouldn't even exist. It is 100% illegal/unconstitutional. I pray this pisses of President Trump enough that he picks up his "pen and phone" and creates an Executive Order abolishing this absurd bureaucracy.

Department of Energy employees defy Trump, refuse to release names of climate scientists

Wealth inequality exists but so does upward mobility. Inequality exists in all of nature, it's what makes it work.
Why would an economy be any different?

Forum List

Back