The bitter stench of hypocrisy...

OCA said:
I want you to know that you've been reported to the FBI as an AL Qaeda sympathizer. LMFAO, he asks me about honor. I guess sympathizing with guys who like to fist each other up the ass is honor, hey?

You'd have made a good party aparatchik in Stalinist Russia. And you call me an enemy of the Constitution. I must just scare the hell outta you, but not for any of the reasons you cite. I've, more likely, hit far closer to the mark than you are comfortable with or are willing to admit in regards to your own psychological make up.

I don't know anyone who likes "...to fist each other up the ass...", but I'm certain you would like to meet some. So why don't you trot on down to the nearest leather bar this evening. I'm sure you'll meet someone who's more than willing to oblige you. Have a nice day.

OCA said:
Nope, I have gumption unlike you. Own my own business, but maybe someday if you have a child they can clean up my shit when i'm really old.

Like father like son.

I'm glad you're doing well financially, but morally, you are bankrupt.

freeandfun1 said:
Then what are the two largest? I don't know how often you have been to China, but I have been enough to know that Buddhism is everywhere. Almost every restaurant, bar, (heck, workplace) you go into has a Buddhist altar in the back and Buddha's birthday is a big event.

Wow - it's a good thing the ACLU hasn't gotten over there yet.

Wait - what am I thinking? They'd get their ASSES shot off, wouldn't they?

Guess they'd better stick to "protecting" religious freedom here at home.

Bullypulpit said:
Never said I was a perfect Buddhist...Just trying to walk the path.

As for trying to push folks onto a path "more worthy" you don't seem to have a problem when a religious right wing-nut attempts the same. In fact, you don't seem to have much of a problem when anyone in the neocon/far right republican camp treis to do the same. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

A reply from someone that has been "outed".

I love it! :rotflmao:

Aaahh the bitter stench of potty man pul'it, sitting there pulling his meat as he has laugh after belly laugh at the expense of the conservatives on the USMessageBoard.

I'm with OCA about this ultra leftist, radical, terrorist sympathizing, faggot coddling, communistic zealot. His purpose here is NOT to DEBATE a damn thing with ANYONE! He simply finds his liberal bags of dog shit, lites them on fire, drops them on the USMessageBoard's door step, rings the doorbell and runs, and then he laughs his twisted, democraticunderground ass off as all the people here stomp on his burning bag of liberal dog shit.

I for one don't take this mother fucker serious. I see right through his game, and I ain't here for that bastard's entertainment. If I was a mod, I'd have banned the slimy, two bit, prick a long time ago.

pul'it said:
'Cuz it's fun.

I rest my case.

Pale Rider said:
If I was a mod, I'd have banned the slimy, two bit, prick a long time ago.

Just waiting for him to slip up, after all the years of rotgut wine abuse and the too many hits of brown acid it is just a matter of time Pale.

Lol he calls me morally bankrupt! I guess in his world the water is purple. I too take him seriously, he is an enemy to the constitution, democracy and freedom in general. I think Cuba would be nice for him or maybe Beijing.

Bullypulpit said:
Never said I was a perfect Buddhist...Just trying to walk the path.

As for trying to push folks onto a path "more worthy" you don't seem to have a problem when a religious right wing-nut attempts the same. In fact, you don't seem to have much of a problem when anyone in the neocon/far right republican camp tries to do the same. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Well, if you knew anything about their religion, other than the so far rudimentary knowledge you have attempted in ignorance to impress upon others that are more knowledgeable than yourself, you would know that they are ordered to preach the gospel. Thus when acting upon our religion we will not attempt to convert them, but when they are acting upon their religion they will attempt to convert us. It is something you learn to live with.

However, I would like for you to point out even one time when I have "not had a problem" with the same from the right. I don't think you will ever find one time where you can support this allegation.

Methinks one is clearly being hypocritical when expecting others to be perfect Christians when they also admit they are imperfect in their own beliefs, regardless of what beliefs they are... Christians know that they are sinners and imperfect, they seek forgiveness constantly and amazingly (at least apparently to you this is amazing) this effects all of them, even those in the Senate and who happen to be on an opposing political platform to yours.

I suggest you concentrate on creating the perfect Buddhist with the only person which you can before you attempt to reform Christians, amazingly you will find that if you do you will no longer attempt to reform Christians. I too only attempt to walk the Path, to learn and grow. However when others point out my errors in Buddhism I look within myself to see if they are truly there rather than attempt to explain away the problem by saying "I am imperfect". Of course you are, but in this matter you are being deliberately imperfect, and hypocritical.

One of the tenets of Christianity is knowing that they are sinners and have fallen short of their God's will, it is something that they live with and that you seem to expect them to somehow overcome and for them to be perfect while at the same time allowing for your own imperfection and in fact using that imperfection to absolve yourself of your own direct hypocrisy when it was clearly pointed out to you several times on this board alone.

Buddha tells us that we should look within ourselves for these issues and not for the same in others for a reason... By attempting to judge other's beliefs and actions you put Buddhism in a light that it should not be, and yourself in a position that you will never find yourself in, Judge Supreme.

Pale Rider said:
Aaahh the bitter stench of potty man pul'it, sitting there pulling his meat as he has laugh after belly laugh at the expense of the conservatives on the USMessageBoard.

I'm with OCA about this ultra leftist, radical, terrorist sympathizing, faggot coddling, communistic zealot. His purpose here is NOT to DEBATE a damn thing with ANYONE! He simply finds his liberal bags of dog shit, lites them on fire, drops them on the USMessageBoard's door step, rings the doorbell and runs, and then he laughs his twisted, democraticunderground ass off as all the people here stomp on his burning bag of liberal dog shit.

I for one don't take this mother fucker serious. I see right through his game, and I ain't here for that bastard's entertainment. If I was a mod, I'd have banned the slimy, two bit, prick a long time ago.

What do you really think Pale?

:laugh:

OCA said:
Pale Rider said:
If I was a mod, I'd have banned the slimy, two bit, prick a long time ago.

Just waiting for him to slip up, after all the years of rotgut wine abuse and the too many hits of brown acid it is just a matter of time Pale.

Lol he calls me morally bankrupt! I guess in his world the water is purple. I too take him seriously, he is an enemy to the constitution, democracy and freedom in general. I think Cuba would be nice for him or maybe Beijing.

You and PR amuse me to no end with your sanctimonious, self-righteous talk about patriotism and the Constitution, when the meaning of those things clearly escapes your grasp. How pathetic you both are.

And OCA, don't forget that leather bar...I sure someone's waiting for you who can help you indulge your true nature. Have fun!

Bullypulpit said:
OCA said:
You and PR amuse me to no end with your sanctimonious, self-righteous talk about patriotism and the Constitution, when the meaning of those things clearly escapes your grasp. How pathetic you both are.

And OCA, don't forget that leather bar...I sure someone's waiting for you who can help you indulge your true nature. Have fun!

Oh... excelent debate shit for brains.

So here's your next assignment... "find anywhere on this board where I lectured on PATRIOTISM or the CONSTITUTION".

You fucking idiot.

And you've said we "ALL" amuse you pul'it. Not just OCA and I. You're here to disrupt and antaginize, then laugh at us all.

OCA said:
*sigh* Why even reply to someone who isn't even a board contender. Bully is still playing in tee ball.

It gives me great enjoyment to point out the hypocrisy in his post about hypocrisy. I also find it entertaining how he attempts to instruct people in a religion he clearly knows nothing about. If he had known more than the barest little detail he would have known that Christians know that nobody is perfect and that all Christians know that.

He would also do well to look into a verse about a mote in an eye.

Forum List

Back