The Bishop of Gaza letter to the World

What a joke. Why should we be interested in listening to what the actual Palestinian Christian community has to say. We have Zio mouthpieces to explain it to us.

The Palestinian Christian community has been persecuted out of the region by Islamos since the 7th century, when Muhammad ordered no Christian infidels in Arabia.

The truth about Christians in 'Palestine'
Palestine’s Christians Continue to Suffer Persecution

Allah persecutes. Allah kills.

I don't know what kind of moronic ill you're suffering, but you need a serious help;
you said that "settlements are compliant with international laws" :lol: , then "palestinians christians are persecuted by palestinians"!!

i ignore where you are from; it seems that you are from the nazis rabbles who support zionists today.

What a joke. Why should we be interested in listening to what the actual Palestinian Christian community has to say. We have Zio mouthpieces to explain it to us.

The Palestinian Christian community has been persecuted out of the region by Islamos since the 7th century, when Muhammad ordered no Christian infidels in Arabia.

The truth about Christians in 'Palestine'
Palestine’s Christians Continue to Suffer Persecution

Allah persecutes. Allah kills.

I don't know what kind of moronic ill you're suffering, but you need a serious help;
you said that "settlements are compliant with international laws" :lol: , then "palestinians christians are persecuted by palestinians"!!

i ignore where you are from; it seems that you are from the nazis rabbles who support zionists today.

You're mentally ill.

Breaking news, yesterday christians were banned to enter to the holy city!
http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=271927
ethlehem - Ma'an - Orthodox organizations in Palestine have called on Palestinian Christians to celebrate Holy Fire Saturday in Jerusalem, in spite of Israeli restrictions placed upon worshipers.

The traditional Orthodox ceremony, which takes place after Palm Sunday, is the transfer of fire that is said to emanate from Jesus' tomb in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem's Old City, by the Greek Orthodox Patriarch to the congregation through candles and torches.

The Council of Arab Orthodox Organizations urged the heads of churches in Jerusalem "to stand by the rights and aspirations of their congregation and to stand up to the discriminatory policies of Israel with the freedom of worship."
49b81601-7808-5ced-86be-7ba3dfc5f97c.preview-300.jpg

Maan News Agency: Palestinian Christians vow to mark Easter in Jerusalem
ethlehem - Ma'an - Orthodox organizations in Palestine have called on Palestinian Christians to celebrate Holy Fire Saturday in Jerusalem, in spite of Israeli restrictions placed upon worshipers.

The traditional Orthodox ceremony, which takes place after Palm Sunday, is the transfer of fire that is said to emanate from Jesus' tomb in the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem's Old City, by the Greek Orthodox Patriarch to the congregation through candles and torches.

The Council of Arab Orthodox Organizations urged the heads of churches in Jerusalem "to stand by the rights and aspirations of their congregation and to stand up to the discriminatory policies of Israel with the freedom of worship."

When Muslim Pallies stop threatening Christians and Jews, there will be no security restrictions.

Daniel Schwammenthal: Bethlehem's Persecuted Christians - WSJ.com

When Muslim Pallies stop threatening Christians and Jews, there will be no security restrictions.

:lol:
Schwammenthal... sounds like great jewish name!

you are moron.

you are moron.

You sound like you're mentally ill.
You're also PWNED. You're lucky I can't kick your ass for real.

Schwammenthal...yet another card-carrying member of Israel's propaganda brigade.

Linkie:
Israel Hasbara Committee

you are moron.

Mr moron,
do you think that viewers will believe a nazi rabble like you and deny declarations of Gaza bishop and patriarch of Jerusalem :eusa_eh:

I have a pity for you!

you are moron.

Mr moron,
do you think that viewers will believe a nazi rabble like you and deny declarations of Gaza bishop and patriarch of Jerusalem :eusa_eh:

I have a pity for you!

Gaza is a Nazi base. Jews are forbidden and selling land to a Jew is a capital offense. Christians are persecuted and murdered by Islamos.

You are mentally ill.

Mr moron,

I have a pity for you!

Gaza is a Nazi base. Jews are forbidden and selling land to a Jew is a capital offense. Christians are persecuted and murdered by Islamos.

You are mentally ill.

You're ridiculous. You know nothing about Palestinian people or about life in Gaza or the West Bank.

Of course Jews are not "forbidden" by Palestinians - there are many who have visited Gaza as well as the West Bank. Some even live there.

These orthodox Jews had no problems with Palestinians in Gaza:

Linkie:
Anti-Zionist Jews meet with Hamas leader in Gaza - Haaretz - Israel News

And Israeli reporter Amira Hass was even living in Gaza just last year.

Linkie:
Haaretz reporter Amira Hass arrested upon leaving Gaza - Haaretz - Israel News

Foreign occupation forces, however, are not welcomed by people in Gaza.

[
You're ridiculous. You know nothing about Palestinian people or about life in Gaza or the West Bank.

I'm infinitely more knowledgeable about the Fakestinian people than you. First of all, Fakestinians do not exist. They are Arabs. There is no ethnic, religious or national group known as Palestinians. Prior to Israeli statehood, Jews were known as Palestinians, not Arabs.

So, you don't even know what you are talking about.

Of course Jews are not "forbidden" by Palestinians - there are many who have visited Gaza as well as the West Bank. Some even live there

Jews are denied Gazan citizenship. The sale of property to a Jew is illegal, punishable by hanging. Several Pallies have already been hanged.

The PNA and Hamas adopted anti-Israeli land laws from the Jordanian penal system that, too, prohibits Jewish land ownership...

"PA military court sentences man to death by hanging for selling land to Israelis"
Maan News Agency: PA military court sentences man to death by hanging for selling land to Israelis

Now, even YOU know.

no dude.. you are more knowledgeable about pouring concrete. big difference.

Mr moron,

I have a pity for you!

You are mentally ill.
sure
you brothers neonazis are proud of you :eusa_shhh:

German Neo-Nazis supporting Israel | NowPublic News Coverage

Last edited:
Mr moron,

I have a pity for you!

You are mentally ill.
sure

Another BOGUS link from you. Doesn't the insane asylum have real books?

Good link where Christians describe the kosher crimes against christians holy sites in Palestine

Jeusalemites,,* Crimes against Christianity

Retard, just a few years ago, Bethlehem was 80% Christian. As a consequence of Muslim persecution, today, Bethlehem is only 20% Christian.

"Persecution Of Christians"
Persecution of Christians in Palestinian Authority

You are the Forum Retard.

"We killed Jesus and we're proud of it."
"This is my land you sonofabitch! I'm gonna kill you and the Palestinians"
"This is my house! This is my land! God Gave it to me! Fuck you!"

Enjoy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FJfrZt5Btw]YouTube - Jews " Killer of Jesus "[/ame]

You are mentally ill.
sure

Another BOGUS link from you. Doesn't the insane asylum have real books?

Mr Retard; even izraeli press talked about them

German neo-Nazis: We're pro-Israel, condemn anti-Semitism - Haaretz - Israel News

neonazi and fascists rabbles like you are pro-iSSrael...it doesn't surprise me!
33728-nazis_israel_new_neo_nazi_organization_supports_jews.jpg

Forum List

Back