The Biggest Zionist Lie!

Have you never heard of the World Zionist Organization? That group of criminals who created Israel on Palestinian land.

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be? Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

1827a288f3b52261892e6b41f4a45bed--cartoon-shows-political-cartoons.jpg

Cartoons represent your best effort. Your attempts at constructing coherent sentences is a continued disaster.

...And me a published writer...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo

Your madrassah may have published a list of Friday prayers you authored..........but that’s not.......you know.........something that’s going to get you an invite to an audience with the ayatollah...........

Tell me something Camille, what part of 'atheist' didn't register???

Why do people who seem to REALLY hate Jews refer to them as 'Zionists'? It seems to be a very popular term among Muslims, for example.

They refer to themselves as 'Zionists' you fertile idiot
Ooooo...such a tough Internet jihadi, did they teach you to talk like that at the Islamic Madrassa or at suicide bombing graduate school?

giphy.gif

Hey stupid--and brother I mean STUPID: I am not a Muslim...I was born in New York City and I make a living as a writer you moronic piece of shit...the only reason I respond to you at this point is because your bullshit appears on the thread
You seem to be a very angry person. I just asked a question about Zionists. You made the assumption that I was calling you a Muslim, which I wasn't.
If you think Achmed isn't a Muslim or has strong ties to Muslim jihadis, I have a bridge to sell you. LOL

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be? Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

1827a288f3b52261892e6b41f4a45bed--cartoon-shows-political-cartoons.jpg

Cartoons represent your best effort. Your attempts at constructing coherent sentences is a continued disaster.

...And me a published writer...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo

Your madrassah may have published a list of Friday prayers you authored..........but that’s not.......you know.........something that’s going to get you an invite to an audience with the ayatollah...........

Tell me something Camille, what part of 'atheist' didn't register???
I wonder what religion Achmed was at birth? Any guesses?

Why do people who seem to REALLY hate Jews refer to them as 'Zionists'? It seems to be a very popular term among Muslims, for example.

Ooooo...such a tough Internet jihadi, did they teach you to talk like that at the Islamic Madrassa or at suicide bombing graduate school?

giphy.gif

Hey stupid--and brother I mean STUPID: I am not a Muslim...I was born in New York City and I make a living as a writer you moronic piece of shit...the only reason I respond to you at this point is because your bullshit appears on the thread

Writing for your local madrassah? Funny stuff.

Haven’t you heard what your ayatollah said: “there’s no fun in Islam”
He's a legend in his own mind. The key being "in his own mind". LOL

I don't know you but I see you're connected by the nose to @Ventura77s butt. Every time he farts out his Jew-hate diatribes, you go into a swoon and start barking like an untrained seal.
I am Jewish and have called him out on one of his "Jew-hate diatribes." He responded and we have moved on. His issues are not with the Jewish people as a whole, but with zionist Jews and their criminality, lack of respect for basic human rights, etc..

I am sure he will correct me if I have mischaracterized his position.

not in the least Abi...you have correctly characterized my position...I know that there are far too many morally/ethically principled Jews who despise the Zionists and I proudly count myself among them...
Really? Try another shtick Achmed, that was the charade you pulled two socks ago. 99.9% of Jews are indeed Zionists. There cannot be any Judaism without belief in the land of Zion.

Last edited:
BIG LIE #1:

Palestinian civilians were only killed during operations like “Cast Lead” because they were being used by Hamas as human shields.

This is a lie. The truth is that Israel engaged in deliberately disproportionate use of force during its 2008-09 (Operation Cast Lead), 2012 (Operation Pillar of Defense), and 2014 (Operation Protective Edge) assaults on Gaza. In fact, it openly declared its intention to commit what amount to war crimes with its so-called “Dahiya Doctrine” — a reference to the flattening of the Dahiya district of Beirut in 2006 to punish the civilian population.

To take the example of Operation Cast Lead, Israel’s war crimes are well documented and incontrovertible. It deliberately targeted the civilian infrastructure for destruction as part of a policy of punishing the people of Gaza, and the IDF routinely used indiscriminate force, such as attacks on UN schools being used as shelters, hospitals, and residential homes.

In fact, there is not a single documented case of a Palestinian civilian killed during Operation Cast Lead who was being used by Hamas at the time as a human shield.

This might seem like a shocking truth, given the US mainstream media’s mindless repetition of the IDF’s own propaganda about civilians dying only because Hamas was using them as human shields, but this operation has been extensively investigated by human rights organizations and the UN, all of which investigations have concluded that there is no evidence to support Israel’s claimed justifications for killing civilians.

On the other hand, these investigations did conclude that Israeli forces used Palestinian civilians as human shields during Operation Cast Lead, such as forcing children to walk in front of them as they cleared homes.

10 Zionist Arguments You've Encountered, But Didn't Have Answers To.
Excellent post. But why did they stop at only ten?

LOL!!!! I know...there are literally hundreds!!!

giphy.gif

Yes, and I'm the Queen of England.

You make a living as a writer posting Islamst antisemtic shit on the Internet.

Wrong again sack-shrink moron...I make a LIVING as a writer placing illiterate trash like you in the proper perspective...
Ah, so you're a paid propagandist and a massive failure as we can see.

You know, strippers call themselves "dancers" just like you call yourself a writer.

You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back