The Biggest Quitters!

I will tell you this. I love this thread, I've missed talking about sports. I know you guys have your baseball thread, meh.....except for my Cubs.

But I'm gearing up to start talking some football, I can't wait!

Uuuugghh. I like football and all, but let me jusst enjoy the baseball season, it's so damn relaxing. Football brings out the worst in me.

I start getting wasted on Sundays, I smash beer bottles against my girlfriend's and kids' faces, I take the lord's name in vein on HIS day...football season's ugly around my house.

I will tell you this. I love this thread, I've missed talking about sports. I know you guys have your baseball thread, meh.....except for my Cubs.

Uuuugghh. I like football and all, but let me jusst enjoy the baseball season, it's so damn relaxing. Football brings out the worst in me.

Yeah, and you still have the title of "World Series Champs" until late October, savor it!

Yeah, and you still have the title of "World Series Champs" until late October, savor it!

Oh I'm milkin' every lost drop out of it, trust me :lol:

True, but I just love pointing out what a failure he is! :lol:

Ryan Leaf wouldn't have been a failure if he'd had Randy Moss and Deion Branch as his receivers.

I disagree. He was a big, spoiled rotten baby who figured out he couldn't get his way in the pros, so he quit like the p*ssy he is to go running home to mommy.

With such animosity towards one of the largest non-entities in the history of the NFL, one begins to wonder...did EZ know Ryan Leaf on a more "personal" level??? :confused:

Oh I'm milkin' every lost drop out of it, trust me :lol:

Why, then, do you have a picture of Sarah Palin desecrating the flag, when you should instead have a Phillies World Champions logo?

phillies_world_series_champions.jpg

Ryan Leaf wouldn't have been a failure if he'd had Randy Moss and Deion Branch as his receivers.

I disagree. He was a big, spoiled rotten baby who figured out he couldn't get his way in the pros, so he quit like the p*ssy he is to go running home to mommy.

With such animosity towards one of the largest non-entities in the history of the NFL, one begins to wonder...did EZ know Ryan Leaf on a more "personal" level??? :confused:

I thought he always looked tired and lethargic on Sunday. That would go a long way towards explaining things.

He had a phillies logo for quite a long time.

He lost a bet or something to Ravi, she picked his avatar! :lol:

Oh yeah!

Why did she pick that one? I thought she was supposed to pick something that was embarrassing.

I'm not sure myself. She said she didn't know what was embarrassing to me.

That reminds me, it's probably been at least a week by now, I think I can lose this avatar.

She does look good in the pic, though.

Forum List

Back