The Biggest Quitters!

Not necessarily a "quit", per se, but JD Drew when he refused to play for the Phils after they drafted him.

Same thing with Eric Lindros when he refused to play for the Quebec Nordiques after they drafted him.

The fucking NERVE of these pampered ass clowns. You spend your entire life just dreaming of playing professionally, and then your break comes and YOU fucking call the shots, like you're ANYONE yet in the pros?

Ridiculous.

I hate to say it, but Barry Sanders comes to mind as a quitter.

Not necessarily a "quit", per se, but JD Drew when he refused to play for the Phils after they drafted him.

Same thing with Eric Lindros when he refused to play for the Quebec Nordiques after they drafted him.

The fucking NERVE of these pampered ass clowns. You spend your entire life just dreaming of playing professionally, and then your break comes and YOU fucking call the shots, like you're ANYONE yet in the pros?

Ridiculous.

You're forgetting about John Elway refusing to play for the Baltimore Colts.

Ridiculous.

Can't blame him for that one.

I wouldn't have played for Bob Irsay either, and he had an offer on the table from the Yankees.

Last edited:

Ridiculous.

Can't blame him for that one.

I wouldn't have played for Bob Irasay either, and he had an offer on the table from the Yankees.

Bo Jackson did the same thing to the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Naaah.

Why not? He was allegedly frustrated about the team's commitment to winning, and he was pretty much the only offense the team had on a season to season basis, besides a little Herman Moore for a time.

He had no real reason to walk away like that. And I'm saying this as a huge Barry Sanders fan. He's my favorite RB of all time.

Naaah.

Why not? He was allegedly frustrated about the team's commitment to winning, and he was pretty much the only offense the team had on a season to season basis, besides a little Herman Moore for a time.

He had no real reason to walk away like that. And I'm saying this as a huge Barry Sanders fan. He's my favorite RB of all time.

Everyone in the state of Michigan certainly thought he was a quitter.

Naaah.

I agree, I was surprised when he did it. But I could just never call him that, whatever the evidence happened to be.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back