The biggest protest march of a sitting president in the U.K.

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
What we can expect from the UK’s ‘soft’ Brexit plan
This is the best example of "America first" backfiring into "America alone". What better way to put into perspective doofus Trump's foreign policy failures, with racism and misogyny thrown into the mix. No wonder other countries hate us. He makes enemies of our NATO alliance, only to go kiss up to our adversaries who attacked our U.S. election. Trump has been a sitting disaster for us, as the rest of the world. Except Russia. They couldn't be happier. Their strategy worked.

Preach brother!

Trump is an absolute disgrace to America. History will not be kind to him or his koolaid drinkers.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
This is the best example of "America first" backfiring into "America alone". What better way to put into perspective doofus Trump's foreign policy failures, with racism and misogyny thrown into the mix. No wonder other countries hate us. He makes enemies of our NATO alliance, only to go kiss up to our adversaries who attacked our U.S. election. Trump has been a sitting disaster for us, as the rest of the world. Except Russia. They couldn't be happier. Their strategy worked.
Wonder if Trump will be bragging about the turnout?

It is actually very fun watching Trump enrage the liberal crackpots every day. The Left is always hysterical and fanatical and protesting and rioting, Trump didn't change that. Trump has motivated our moocher allies to pay their fair share for NATO. The Dirty Democrats interfered in our 2016 election 10,000X more than the Russians.

meullerevidence-of-russian-collusion-anybody.png

Last edited:
How the hell many times do I have to keep repeating to you liberals: England was NEVER a friend of America. The British are an exercise in extreme HATRED of Americans no matter what we do or don't do. Their entire culture of hate is based on dehumanizing us "bloody seppos" while sucking enough Islam cock to turn the UK's entire coastline white with muslim come. Even to the point of pimping out their own daughters to muslim pedophiles. Your British heroes WILL backstab and fuck over Americans any chance they get, hatred of Americans has been woven into their culture for generations, look how much they utterly spit on our WWII sacrifices like the mouthy punks they are!

OP is probably fooled by that English charm/manners subterfuge they use to hide their true natures. If you think the British are such wonderful allies, why do their own Commonwealth countries hate them so much? I have yet to personally meet an Aussie, Kiwi or Canadian that had one good thing to say about "pommies."

It is actually very fun watching Trump enrage the liberal crackpots every day. The Left is always hysterical and fanatical and protesting and rioting, Trump didn't change that. Trump has motivated our moocher allies to pay their fair share for NATO. The Dirty Democrats interfered in our 2016 election 10,000X more than the Russians.

View attachment 204549
You just got evidence of Russian interference. What are you going to do about it, MAGA patriot?

Trump has no path to be PM.

This is exactly the shit that scared me so much the morning of November 8 2016 when I turned on my television. Trump is completely fucking up our foreign relations and he's a total butthead know nothing ignoramus about all of it. He is trying to run international foreign relations as if it were nothing but a business. But it's not just a business.
He's a disaster.

View attachment 204549
You just got evidence of Russian interference. What are you going to do about it, MAGA patriot?
Really? Did you know that a good prosecutor could indict a ham sandwich in front of a Grand Jury? Lets see if Russia is smart enough to send one of the accused to demand discovery and watch as Mueller claims they are not entitled to it like he did with the Companies.

How the hell many times do I have to keep repeating to you liberals: England was NEVER a friend of America. The British are an exercise in extreme HATRED of Americans no matter what we do or don't do. Their entire culture of hate is based on dehumanizing us "bloody seppos" while sucking enough Islam cock to turn the UK's entire coastline white with muslim come. Even to the point of pimping out their own daughters to muslim pedophiles. Your British heroes WILL backstab and fuck over Americans any chance they get, hatred of Americans has been woven into their culture for generations, look how much they utterly spit on our WWII sacrifices like the mouthy punks they are!

OP is probably fooled by that English charm/manners subterfuge they use to hide their true natures. If you think the British are such wonderful allies, why do their own Commonwealth countries hate them so much? I have yet to personally meet an Aussie, Kiwi or Canadian that had one good thing to say about "pommies."

England was never a friend but they went into Afghanistan and Iraq for America.

England and other European nations have been our friends up until the Clown started occupying our Whitehouse ( which has now become a circus)

Trump's saying what a lot of us American tax payers have been feeling and even saying for a very long time when it comes to NATO, the EU, and our trade deals.

I'm okay with it for the most part.

England was never a friend but they went into Afghanistan and Iraq for America.

England and other European nations have been our friends up until the Clown started occupying our Whitehouse ( which has now become a circus)

Of course a muslim liar like you loves England, they're your subservient human condoms. The overwhelming majority of the English public were against both. I was against the Iraq war in the first place (I knew it would cause more problems than it solved), so I never asked for the UK's help in it anyway.

"Not the first time the Brits have tried to tell the Americans how to run our own country"

Ya got him now!!!!!! Number 497

Trump will come home still POTUS and the limeys will have sore throats and sore feet.

Loon

Trump's saying what a lot of us American tax payers have been feeling and even saying for a very long time when it comes to NATO, the EU, and our trade deals.

So, the Brits fought alongside us in Afghanistan and Iraq. Gotta love the gratitude coming from folks like you. Enjoy your Nationalism.

Take notice Americans, if this is how the Brits feel, then see to it you do not give them any of your vacation dollars.

So, the Brits fought alongside us in Afghanistan and Iraq. Gotta love the gratitude coming from folks like you. Enjoy your Nationalism.

They sent 9.5k to our 90k in an extended joint NATO action. I'm unimpressed sorry.

Forum List

Back