The biggest problem I have to deal with

:lol: Excellent.

My cat does the same type of thing. I'm sitting on the sofa using the laptop and he lays on my left arm and across the bottom of the computer. Hard to read, hard to type . . . but he gets his cozy on and that is that. Purr, purr, purr.

Thanks for sharing that MM.

• Banned
:lol: Excellent.

My cat does the same type of thing. I'm sitting on the sofa using the laptop and he lays on my left arm and across the bottom of the computer. Hard to read, hard to type . . . but he gets his cozy on and that is that. Purr, purr, purr.

Thanks for sharing that MM.
I don't know what it is about computers that make cats do this. When I built my computer desk, I designed it with plenty of room for him to lay down in front of the monitors -- which he finally does do -- and my keyboard is mounted on a drawer slide underneath.

But what IS this propensity cats have of getting in front of the monitors, motor all running, while you're trying to do something?

Try playing a board game or anything that absorbs your attention and the cat will be there hehe.

Here's our "problem"

O-4.jpg

Yep, our kitty (the one we got this summer) LOVES to jump on my lap while I'm on the computer, and he just lays there and falls asleep in my lap. Sometimes he likes to watch me type or watch the screen move, or put his little paws on the keyboard the little nut!

My "life" cat of 16 years passed this last fall, and I truly miss her. But . . . open a book to read while in bed, and guess who is going to lie herself down on it to make sure she is the one getting the attention.

I am blaming Agatha for my lack of rep points. It seems every time I think of something particularly brilliant insightful and witty, something that will convince everyone here of my wisdom and the brilliance of my conclusions, she hops up into my lap (she is kind of elderly and it is a big jump for her now) not quite making it all the way, and using her claws to pull herself into position as she gets there.

So bang go all my great insights. She camps until I have forgotten what I was planning on saying, walking back and forth on my lap, and then hops down and then lays down int the hallway where I have to trip over her on my way to the bathroom.

cathouse.jpg

you smoke unfiltered camels...hello.....stop that....you could afford to rescue more cats with that money....

i am serious....you really need to stop smoking....

You think you have it bad? We have three, each with their own 'pay attention to me' idiosyncrasies.
I have six in the house.
Bonez said:
you smoke unfiltered camels...hello.....stop that....you could afford to rescue more cats with that money....

i am serious....you really need to stop smoking....
They ARE filtered.

Yep, our kitty (the one we got this summer) LOVES to jump on my lap while I'm on the computer, and he just lays there and falls asleep in my lap. Sometimes he likes to watch me type or watch the screen move, or put his little paws on the keyboard the little nut!
That's no doubt got more to do with your hotness than anything else.

Forum List

Back