The biggest political scandal of our lifetimes

Should the memo be made public so Americans can see how corrupt the Obama Administration was?

• No. Protect Obama at all costs. Keep the great unwashed people in the dark.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Create a new Trump scandal to divert attention and protect Obama

• Evil corporate America wants to destroy the environment to kill their customers.

• Yes make the memo public so we can judge for ourselves.

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Has to be the Great Obama being born in Kenya

Boy did he fool you guys

A bunch of drama queen politicians spout off at the mouth and you cum in your pants you are so fucking stupid.

How many times do you have to be fooled before you catch on? Of course the answer is you will never catch on because you are too big of a partisan zealot, nothing matters to you more than your party...just like a good fucking communist that you are.

I would be embarrassed for you, but you are just too stupid to feel any shame.

Of course Comrade. GLORIOUS peoples party is virtuous and can do no wrong.

Facts have no meaning to brainless hacks like you, party is all.

So, you mindless commie fuck, what is it you are so afraid of?

{
Republican lawmakers are calling for the public release of a memo they say contains revelations about U.S. government surveillance abuses after the report was made available to all members of the House.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber.

Several Republicans, unable to say more about the memo, have rallied for its release to the general public, in some cases using a "ReleaseTheMemo" hashtag on social media.}

Republicans rally for public release of memo on FISA abuses

Release the memo, Comrade.

Too bad irony is lost on people as stupid as you. The guy that puts his party before his country calling someone a communist. There is so much irony and yet you will never know it as you live your life in abject ignorance.
View attachment 172688

You're an idiot, Commie boi.

Of course there is a FISA memo my fine little partisan zealot. And once it is published my guess is that it will be one more nothing burger. it is just a shiny object to keep morons like you occupied.

This is what they are doing to you...

cat-playing-with-laser-pointer-thinkstockphotos-501833335.jpg

But being the good little partisan zealot that you are, you will continue to put party before country.

A bunch of drama queen politicians spout off at the mouth and you cum in your pants you are so fucking stupid.

How many times do you have to be fooled before you catch on? Of course the answer is you will never catch on because you are too big of a partisan zealot, nothing matters to you more than your party...just like a good fucking communist that you are.

{
Republican lawmakers are calling for the public release of a memo they say contains revelations about U.S. government surveillance abuses after the report was made available to all members of the House.

The House Intelligence Committee on Thursday approved, by a party-line vote, to make the four-page memo available to all members of the lower chamber.

Several Republicans, unable to say more about the memo, have rallied for its release to the general public, in some cases using a "ReleaseTheMemo" hashtag on social media.}

Too bad irony is lost on people as stupid as you. The guy that puts his party before his country calling someone a communist. There is so much irony and yet you will never know it as you live your life in abject ignorance.
View attachment 172688

Of course there is a FISA memo my fine little partisan zealot. And once it is published my guess is that it will be one more nothing burger. it is just a shiny object to keep morons like you occupied.

But being the good little partisan zealot that you are, you will continue to put party before country.

We'll see if it is released.

That which exposes you leftists is generally suppressed.

Now look, you're not very bright, which is why you are a Chomsky Communist. BUT how does your alleged mind reach the idea that releasing evidence of wrong doing by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada helps my supposed party (I'm registered LPUSA, BTW) ?

Abuse of civil rights should be exposed by anyone who cares about liberty. Granted that you don't and seek the destruction of the Constitution, but support of the Bill of Rights is non-partisan, something all decent Americans (which leaves you out) promote.

{

View attachment 172688

Now look, you're not very bright, which is why you are a Chomsky Communist. BUT how does your alleged mind reach the idea that releasing evidence of wrong doing by Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada helps my supposed party (I'm registered LPUSA, BTW) ?

Abuse of civil rights should be exposed by anyone who cares about liberty. Granted that you don't and seek the destruction of the Constitution, but support of the Bill of Rights is non-partisan, something all decent Americans (which leaves you out) promote.

Dude, as I have pointed out many times, you are way further left than I am so kiss my ass with your stupid lefits shit.

{

View attachment 172688

Dude, as I have pointed out many times, you are way further left than I am so kiss my ass with your stupid lefits shit.

:lmao:

You've lied many times?

Well duh!

So you're a good Chomskyite, right?

C'mon Comrade, fess up...

That is a mindless conspiracy theory

However, The Great Obama was born in Kenya

Perhaps, but the shithead Barry Hussein Jr. was born in Hawaii, the offspring of Ann Dunham and Maoist agitator Frank Marshall Davis.

Dunham pointed to foreign exchange student Barack Obama as the farther due to the fact that the FBI had Davis under surveillance due to his terrorist ties and would harm the career of her Marxist radical parents.

iu

Like Maoist father, like son.

A review of a classified document outlining an extensive Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse was made available to all House members Thursday. The revelations could lead to the removal of senior officials in the FBI and Department of Justice, several sources with knowledge of the document stated. These sources say the report is ‘explosive,’ stating they would not be surprised if it leads to the end of Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel investigation into President Trump and his associates.

This four-page memo details how a federal judge was lied to in an application for a warrant that would grant permission to surveil the Trump campaign and the Trump transition.
Great poll options. Can you answer if you are full of sh&t or just hide you are full of sh#t from other people? It's really easy to answer, you get 2 options.

Forum List

Back