The biggest non-event event: today's bid for statehood.

Oh gosh, really?

Read up on the Stern Gang, Igrun and the King David Hotel.

Israel went to Jewish terrorists because they scared the crap out of the Brits.
Dude there was no Israel back then. You need a history refresher. The Stern gang and the Irgun were created in response to Arab massacres of Jews such as the 1929 Hebron Massacre. But that's good, you are proving that the Jews fought and won the land from the British. The land was never owned by Arabs.

there was no massacre of jews in al-khalil in 1929. i do recall some europeans who happened to be jewish being killed. it was kind of a "reap what you sow" moment.

israel has actually failed beyond all expectations. it has become a fish in a tree. of those who voted, 94% of the nations of the world took a giant piss on israel. they have been at war for 60+ years and they owe their entire existence as some pitiful stray dog to the fact that the USA took her under her wing because of the cold war. israel is pathetic and pitiful and they cannot even carry their own weight

the really sad part is that america is going down the tubes with her, thanks to the desire of american jews to have some ridiculous playground on the mediterranean..
Yawn. History says that Arab animals attacked massacred the Jews in Hebron that had lived there for centuries. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

"The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by false rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs[1] in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places. This massacre, together with that of Safed, sent shock waves through Jewish communities in Palestine and across the world. Hebron, located 30*km south of Jerusalem, is the second holiest site in Judaism, and one of the Jewish Four Holy Cities, and mentioned repeatedly in the Hebrew Bible. (Hebron was a place of significance for Muslims too, as the prophet Abraham, recognized by all "Abrahamic" faiths, was laid to rest there.) It is the location of the Cave of Machpelah, holding the Tomb of the Patriarchs of the Israelites, where Abraham, the first Patriarch of the Jews (father and grandfather to Patriarchs Isaac and Jacob, respectively), was buried, and where David was anointed King of Israel, reigning there until his capture of Jerusalem. In 1929, the Jewish Sephardic/Mizrachi community had been living in Hebron continuously for over 800 years under various imperial powers, and the Jewish Ashkenazi community had roots there that went back at least a century.[5] "

As far as the "world" opinion is concerned, it is worthless. This is the same "world" that is standing by while Assad has murdered over 40,000 of his own people, and has watched over the genocides in Rawanda and Darfur and of course the Holocaust, all the while passing meaningless "resolution" after resolution. Which way does world opinion blow, stick your finger in the wind and you will know. The UN has been a defunct organization for the last few decades. Nobody takes the UN seriously. The only thing it is good for is humanitarian aid and even then it's filled with corruption and fraud.

Last edited:
Israel started out as a state for Jews in the ancient homeland of their ancestors, and it has succeeded beyond expectations, and despite all odds against it. The UN can pass another 1001 meaningless resolutions for which it is famous for, and it still won't change anything.

Oh gosh, really?

That's really the funniest part of this sick comedy: the people who are constantly whining "terrorist" owe their dirty little state to coordinated acts of pure terrorism....every Israeli PM was either a terrorist themselves, or the direct kin of terrorists...Begin...Sharon...Rabin...Shamir....every one of them a child-killing, card-carrying terrorist...but like everything else Jews do---when they do it its different...got it!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hahaha just when I thought you couldn't spew something dumber, you prove me wrong hahaha. Arty, all your posts consist the same nazi garbage, just worded differently.
Hey roudy, did you know that arty the troll cries himself to sleep every night because he can't stand to see Israel thriving as a country in every way possible. It hurts him so much, the poor little man. :D

Oh gosh, really?

That's really the funniest part of this sick comedy: the people who are constantly whining "terrorist" owe their dirty little state to coordinated acts of pure terrorism....every Israeli PM was either a terrorist themselves, or the direct kin of terrorists...Begin...Sharon...Rabin...Shamir....every one of them a child-killing, card-carrying terrorist...but like everything else Jews do---when they do it its different...got it!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hahaha just when I thought you couldn't spew something dumber, you prove me wrong hahaha. Arty, all your posts consist the same nazi garbage, just worded differently.
Hey roudy, did you know that arty the troll cries himself to sleep every night because he can't stand to see Israel thriving as a country in every way possible. It hurts him so much, the poor little man. :D
I can imagine. He ran out of tissues a while back. :lmao:

Israel started out as a state for Jews in the ancient homeland of their ancestors, and it has succeeded beyond expectations, and despite all odds against it. The UN can pass another 1001 meaningless resolutions for which it is famous for, and it still won't change anything.

Oh gosh, really?

Dude there was no Israel back then. You need a history refresher. The Stern gang and the Irgun were created in response to Arab massacres of Jews such as the 1929 Hebron Massacre. But that's good, you are proving that the Jews fought and won the land from the British. The land was never owned by Arabs.

The land was never owned by the British.

Oh gosh, really?

The land was never owned by the British.
Neither was it Arab land. It was British territory, and before that it was part of the Ottoman Empire. Conclusion: there was never a Palestinian state. Period end of story.

I'm all outta cheese, Princess, but I do have some music for your whine:
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

thanks dude...I would expect no less from a terrorist sympathizer...Sayit, seeing that you and I go back a few years...any harm in me asking your gender????
If you and Sayit go back a few years, what was your name in the States? Skitt? Oh, that's right,you don't know who this Skitt feller is. Pardon moi.

Skit's ego is so swollen he can't stop playing his silly little game ("who, me?") nor can he resist the temptation to let all know he's still just Skit. :D

Two of the more sincere "pro-Palestinian" posters here agree that despite the UN vote, Abbas is not the man. TinHorn and BecauseIKnowSquat say he does not represent the "Palestinians."
While I agree his UN gambit was a cynical attempt to restore his own relevancy, it may serve to do just that but if not Abbas, then who among them has a realistic (read: peaceful) plan and the authority to discuss a peaceful resolution? :D

Oh gosh, really?

You are really an annoying little ****.

You are really an annoying little ****.

I'm gonna crawl out on a limb here and suggest that street slang--'****...cocksucker'...etc---poses a reliable substitute for the rudimentary capacity to argue a point on content alone...

No, your just a ****.

For the BRITISH-----the stern gang and the irgun were "terrorists" as was Mahatma Gandhi and
George Washington-------the brits even hanged
Tom Paine for writing some stuff. At no point did
either the stern gang or the Irgun do what terrorists
of the codger side likes-----as----sneaking into
houses to slit the throats of babies Nor did
Mahatma Gandhi or Tom Paine. It is true that
there were times when the PATRIOTS got brutal on
the LOYALISTS----but probably never as brutal as the
stuff that turns codger, et al ^^^ON^^^

Oh gosh, really?

there was no massacre of jews in al-khalil in 1929. i do recall some europeans who happened to be jewish being killed. it was kind of a "reap what you sow" moment.

israel has actually failed beyond all expectations. it has become a fish in a tree. of those who voted, 94% of the nations of the world took a giant piss on israel. they have been at war for 60+ years and they owe their entire existence as some pitiful stray dog to the fact that the USA took her under her wing because of the cold war. israel is pathetic and pitiful and they cannot even carry their own weight

the really sad part is that america is going down the tubes with her, thanks to the desire of american jews to have some ridiculous playground on the mediterranean..

Here is what happened yesterday in the UN.

Every country in the world that already recognizes Palestine as a legitimate state voted to give them non membership observer status. This makes them roughly equivalent to the Vatican as far as the UN is concerned, they can send somebody to watch the proceedings, but they cannot vote, nor can they speak in the assembly unless they are invited to do so.

This is an insult to Israel, but the General Assembly of the United Nations more than once, and have done so since 1947, so it is no big deal in that regard. Only idiots want to make this into a big deal, which probably explains why Obama is getting all upset about it.

Every country in the world that already recognizes Palestine as a legitimate state voted to give them non membership observer status. This makes them roughly equivalent to the Vatican as far as the UN is concerned, they can send somebody to watch the proceedings, but they cannot vote, nor can they speak in the assembly unless they are invited to do so.

This is an insult to Israel, but the General Assembly of the United Nations more than once, and have done so since 1947, so it is no big deal in that regard. Only idiots want to make this into a big deal, which probably explains why Obama is getting all upset about it.

NEWSFLASH imbecile: Israel didn't exist in 1947...I fully realize innocuous little inconsistencies like this are part-n-parcel of the broad mentality drawn to this venue, however I just thought I'd point it out...you don't begin to recognize the implications that accompany recognition for Palestine...just the fact that Jews everywhere are rattling their cages about the decision suggests quite a bit...

Not so much of a newsflash, idiot, in 1947 the UN voted to create Israel and Palestine with a divided Jerusalem as capital of both.

One would think an expert on Israel and Palestine would know that.

Last edited:

NEWSFLASH imbecile: Israel didn't exist in 1947...I fully realize innocuous little inconsistencies like this are part-n-parcel of the broad mentality drawn to this venue, however I just thought I'd point it out...you don't begin to recognize the implications that accompany recognition for Palestine...just the fact that Jews everywhere are rattling their cages about the decision suggests quite a bit...

You are quite good at sucking Palestinian cock, good girl.:clap2:

You are quite good at sucking Palestinian cock, good girl.:clap2:

this is the third direct reference to homosexuality...now I let the first two pass for the most part, however it clearly registers that you have some fixation with the male anatomy....I submit that this is not exactly the place to air your erotic interest in 'cock'...the web no doubt has a rich variety of inter-active resources for homosexuals Gravity, just Google "lots of cock" and you're off to a good start...good luck wit dat:D

All you do is talk about terrorists and cock.

this is the third direct reference to homosexuality...now I let the first two pass for the most part, however it clearly registers that you have some fixation with the male anatomy....I submit that this is not exactly the place to air your erotic interest in 'cock'...the web no doubt has a rich variety of inter-active resources for homosexuals Gravity, just Google "lots of cock" and you're off to a good start...good luck wit dat:D

All you do is talk about terrorists and cock.

beg pardon stupid....no doubt you are lost in self-projections once again. As I previously advised: this ain't the venue for your 'cock' fixation....I have nothing against gay people, but we are discussing regional politics here, you need another outlet dude

Meh, your just a dumb ****. Case closed.

Not a non-event, but a massive defeat of the Axis of Zionism at the UN vote for Palestinians.

Not a non-event, but a massive defeat of the Axis of Zionism at the UN vote for Palestinians.
It's so massive that nothing happened. The flushing of my toilet was a bigger event than what happened at the UN. ha ha ha.

Axis of Zionism? What the fuck are you talking about?

The 9 countries who voted against the Pals at the UN the other day are the new Axis of Zionism.

in red:
2000px-UN_Resolution_of_Palestine_as_Observer_State.svg.png

Forum List

Back