the biggest liar in the world!

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
North Korea declined to negotiate with other countries including South Korea and United States. Meanwhile they are still preparing to launch the so called 'satellite' in a due time. This is another addition to the lies of North Korea,
North Korea claims the United States invaded North Korea thereby causing the Korea War. However, it was the North Korea who first started the war by invading South Korea , and this is well supported by strong evidence.
North Korea claims that they have achieved a paradise full of joy and prosperity. Yet, people are dying by thousands because of the famine and harsh government oppression.
North Korea guaranteed that if United States removed North Korea from the terrorism supporting countries list, they would start denuclearization. But after United States fulfilled their side of the bargain, North Korea announced denuclearization to be impossible.
Considering the notorious nature of North Korea, how can one believe they are launching a satellite, not a missile?

How pathetic!

Given the maximum range of there current missle tech I'd feel threatened if I were anybody within a thousand miles and given that the majority of their missles have been catastrophic failures, I'd feel even more threatened if I lived next door to the launch site.

By the way the minute it behaves more like a missle than a satellite the Patriot batteries in China Taiwan and japan will likely blow it out of the sky.

Last edited:
I guess they didn't count on being taken of the list of terrorism supporting countries, they probably counted on someone like Mccain winning the US elections (He would never have taken them of the list with his cold war mentality). Kinda funny actually, now the US did what they thought would be impossible :lol: .

I think it is a bit a similar situation to this: "I ll do what you ask , when pigs can fly that is." Guess what? a pig did fly :tongue: :lol:

A bit comparable with Iran asking for apologies from the US for their crimes, I mean they don't expect the US to do that because they know that they won't: that is the whole point of demanding such a thing, to let the US say no to their demands so they can use that "no" against the US to "convince" their people of their policies (elections in Iran) (keep up the anti-american facade, Obama has been making it very difficult for the Iranian politicians to keep that up)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back