The biggest asshole in America

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know, and yes you ARE the idiot.

Massa Barak should step in and lead...but alas he can't...he isn't a leader.

You have no idea how Washington functions and I'm the idiot.

:lol:

Maybe you "forgot" how congress works?

Every person there is self interested. They advocate for their state.

If no one got anything..then nothing would pass.

And the country would fall apart.

You don't seem to know this.

The racist thing points out why..

Cause you're a fucking braindead idiot.

How's the trailer park tonight?

One of the DUMBEST statements ever... :cuckoo:

When the GOP is in power, Swallow condemns pork. When the dumbocrats are in power, Swallow try's desperately to justify pork.... If you're going to try to defend that which cannot be defended, at least put some effort behind it.

Poor dumb swallow.....

"This is the way we've ALWAYS done it"....is a stupid man's excuse....and yes you are stupid.

A Leader stands against the grain...and massa Barak just isn't a leader.

You have no idea how Washington functions and I'm the idiot.

:lol:

This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

NOLA.com: Baton Rouge : Reid says Hurricane Katrina was 'nothing in comparison' to Sandy

The dude is a fucking asshole for sure, but his point I think was that Sandy impacted far more people, and the storm it self was worse than Katrina. Remember that the vast Majority of Deaths from Katrina, actually happened after the storm had passed in the flooding due to broken levies in and around NO.

One of the DUMBEST statements ever... :cuckoo:

When the GOP is in power, Swallow condemns pork. When the dumbocrats are in power, Swallow try's desperately to justify pork.... If you're going to try to defend that which cannot be defended, at least put some effort behind it.

Go fuck yourself faggot.

Plenty of fags around without you hitting up a straight guy for a jism gargle.

Slow night?

Dock workers sayin' no?

Poor dumb swallow.....

"This is the way we've ALWAYS done it"....is a stupid man's excuse....and yes you are stupid.

See Rottsuckdick?

RooBitch will let ya suck him off.

I should charge for my conservative homo match making skillz.

:D

It's assholes like yourself that blame Americans for their own deaths due to the failings of the government.

Same assholes that block aid to places affected by natural disasters.

You people are real shitholes.

Hold on here. Katrina was tracked for close to a week before it hit. I sat there and watched the news and the warnings, that was all anyone had to do was relay the information to the people. It's the individuals job to get the f*ck out of the way. What did you expect? Government moving companies to relocate the welfare people before a storm hit?

I think what we gained from Katrina was about 2,000 people that were too f*cking stupid to be in the gene pool got eliminated. Darwin awards all around.

In the end I would think something like Katrina would actually teach you people the government can't and won't be able to baby sit your dumb *ss in all situations. Sitting back and waiting for the government to take care of you means you will die. Anyone that thought that and died? Well we won't miss them.

Poor Sallow...with those latent tendencies you display here I hope they don't let you in any school zones.

Poor dumb swallow.....

See Rottsuckdick?

RooBitch will let ya suck him off.

I should charge for my conservative homo match making skillz.

:D

The biggest asshole in America

Poor Josey, reduced to altering posts.

It's not an alteration to omit part of your post.

Now, if I were to change your usual ramblings about your love of dick-sucking to instead make you sound like you're attracted to women, that would be an alteration of your post.

Last edited:
This guy is a disgrace to all of America... He cannot disappear from public life fast enough.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said Hurricane Katrina was "nothing in comparison to what happened to the people in New York and New Jersey" from Hurricane Sandy. Katrina killed 1,833 people compared to 120 deaths from Sandy.

NOLA.com: Baton Rouge : Reid says Hurricane Katrina was 'nothing in comparison' to Sandy

I guess that's why Harry and the Democrat controlled Senate put all that pork that had nothing to do with Sandy in the Sandy relief bill.

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

your first sentence is nothing short of false...your second is at best hyperbolic partisan rhetoric
No..my first sentence isn't false.

It was so bad..that doctors euthanized their patients at one hospital.

By the way, 9/11 happened under Bush's watch, after he decided to ignore "mosquitoes" and piss off the Chinese and Russians.

Doctors KILLED their patients at one Hospital?......i dont think i have heard this story.....

Katrina killed that many people because Bush let American Citizens sit in rancid flood waters for 2 weeks.

The storm wasn't as powerful. And the 120 deaths is a testament to good governance. FEMA, Cuomo, Christie and Obama deserve a great deal of credit.

your first sentence is nothing short of false...your second is at best hyperbolic partisan rhetoric

By the way, 9/11 happened under Bush's watch, after he decided to ignore "mosquitoes" and piss off the Chinese and Russians.

and that is bush's fault...how?

could you link to that claim btw...

and that is bush's fault...how?

could you link to that claim btw...
Your wasting your time he suffers from chronic B.D.S.

This would be a PERFECT chance for Obama to stand up and say, NO PORK (you know, like he promised he would do before he was elected)...he has a chance to be a leader....

But Barak the magic negro is at heart an asshole.

you lose a lot of credibility right there.......Dean is right about a lot of you "righties"......how does that make you feel?.....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back