The Big"What If?", What If OWS Protesters Begin Shattering Downtown Shop Windows?

:banghead: God forbid some of the lunatics take the violence two steps further and begin throwing objects into the windows of small and large businesses. Just like the loons do in Los Angeles & Detroit whether their Hockey/Basketball teams wins or loses. Now as we all know, Obama and all of his friends support the movement. All it takes is one "Sh%$#@!tter" as some of us call them, to lose his temper because some Furniture Store, or Joe's Pizza refuses to let the angry disorientated birdbrain use their restroom, then all hell breaks loose, he finds a rock, throws it at a window, it shatters, then the rest of the loons get in on it. OK, so who will Obama blame for the incident and future acts of destruction of small buisnesses? And who will Obama blame when HIS ARMY starts throwing stones into bank towers? Hey, they already did it in Arab nations and East Europe. I will be pissed if it happens here!:mad:

Zucotti--owner of the 1/2 acre concrete pad that these protesters are occupying was BEGGED by local DEMOCRAT officials to leave it open--as they FEARED that if police went in to break it up--it would end up in violence reflecting a very negative light on DEMOCRATS--since Nancy Pelosi and other left wing politicians and left wing media outlet sources have EMBRACED this group--and that is the ONLY reason these people are still there.

They are more afraid of the political consequences of a left wing riot--than they are the HEALTH of so many people living in close proximity to one another on a 1/2 acre concrete pad.

I just have that gut feeling that within the next 4 weeks,some small business is gonna get hit by a few angry kids who needed to get their jollies off by either throwing a rock thru a window or taping an M-80 on a window and running away (like some libs do when backed into a corner,,, like Barney Frank,Dodd, and now Eric Holder aka, Tommy Flanagan)

I have heard reports that they are trashing the businesses around the park. The stench is so bad nobody wants to walk the sidewalk to the restaurants. The OWSs are demanding to use the non-public restrooms, threatening owners and employees, occupying table and buying nothing...in other words, they are acting as if communism has already been adopted.

I have heard reports that they are trashing the businesses around the park. The stench is so bad nobody wants to walk the sidewalk to the restaurants. The OWSs are demanding to use the non-public restrooms, threatening owners and employees, occupying table and buying nothing...in other words, they are acting as if communism has already been adopted.

You've "heard reports"?

What's a little feces amongst friends? Why worry? Nobody ever got sick from human shit and piss mixed with eating and fucking in a small squalid space. Ever.

i was just watching the local news, they had smaller "Conservative Crowds" protesting in a peaceful manner in fort myers&naples,,,from what they said to reporters,,it was more of an "Anti-Obama" Protest.

What's a little feces amongst friends? Why worry? Nobody ever got sick from human shit and piss mixed with eating and fucking in a small squalid space. Ever.

Best case scenario they just wipe themselves out

Wouldn't that be social justice hahaha

you got to love it when nbc reporters are out there covering the story, yet they never focus on the piles of trash lining the streets,,,hey! where are the ariel shots of the 8 blocks of trash and diapers piled up 6 feet high?

I wonder how O'Bozo would react if the Crappers trashed a section of downtown Chicago? Uhm,, Blame Bush? Limbaugh? Hannity? or maybe even Sarah The Reindeer Killer Palin?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H73FzsC97lo&feature=player_detailpage]Beck "They will drag you out and kill you"Glenn Beck On Occupy Wall St. - YouTube[/ame]

:banghead: God forbid some of the lunatics take the violence two steps further and begin throwing objects into the windows of small and large businesses. Just like the loons do in Los Angeles & Detroit whether their Hockey/Basketball teams wins or loses. Now as we all know, Obama and all of his friends support the movement. All it takes is one "Sh%$#@!tter" as some of us call them, to lose his temper because some Furniture Store, or Joe's Pizza refuses to let the angry disorientated birdbrain use their restroom, then all hell breaks loose, he finds a rock, throws it at a window, it shatters, then the rest of the loons get in on it. OK, so who will Obama blame for the incident and future acts of destruction of small buisnesses? And who will Obama blame when HIS ARMY starts throwing stones into bank towers? Hey, they already did it in Arab nations and East Europe. I will be pissed if it happens here!:mad:

Why do you want people to destroy property?

You've "heard reports"?
That's what I said. Are you deaf? This was from the business owner...in a radio interview. Liberals do tend to ignore such things or demand proof. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that what the lady said was true,

That's odd.

I sense the thought that such events might happen is making your cream your jeans.

You've "heard reports"?
That's what I said. Are you deaf? This was from the business owner...in a radio interview. Liberals do tend to ignore such things or demand proof. There is no reasonable doubt in my mind that what the lady said was true,

of course! Requiring proof- what a fucking crazy liberoidal idea!

I wonder what would happen if they held a protest in Detroit? Would it be anything like winning or losing the Stanley Cup?

How many cities are the in the USA where lowlives walk into very clean/small businesess, like Doctor's offices,lawyers office,restaurants,massage parlors,local banks,pet groomers, etc. and will allow kids that look like hell, smell like the back of a restaurant,and who's vocabulary consists of about 100 words,every sentence starts with "AND LIKE" "SO LIKE" "AND I'M LIKE", into their immaculate clean establishments?

Forum List

Back