The Big Lie GOP Keeps Repeating: Obama Doesn't Have a Plan

Obama has a plan: threaten our Seniors, pull the country down with him and his one term

Yeah and GOP has a plan to scare us with the sky is falling with the national debt.

If you close your eyes REALLY REALLY tightly, you need not worry about seeing the FACT that the national debt is a matter of honest grave concern.

You libs are good at pretending when you need to.

Honesty aint yer strong suit, Mr. Ironic Username.

President Barack Obama says his budget blueprint unveiled Monday would result in $2 trillion of reduced deficits over the next 10 years.

Obama's budget plan expects savings of about $1 trillion to come from domestic spending reductions and ending certain tax breaks. But in addition, his budget anticipates another $1 trillion in savings in the projected cost of overseas military operations over the next 10 years.

The National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform he created last year came up with a plan that it said would achieve almost twice the amount of deficit reduction in Obama's 10-year proposal.

Why would Obama’s proposal, if enacted, fall short of the one offered in December by the commission headed by Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson? What could they do that Obama and his budget planners couldn?

Comparing Obama's plan with his commission's - politics - msnbc.com

your link is from...2/14/2011

whatever that blueprint was, was voted down 97-0.....in a Dem senate....we have seen NOTHING since. :cuckoo:

President Barack Obama says his budget blueprint unveiled Monday would result in $2 trillion of reduced deficits over the next 10 years.

Obama's budget plan expects savings of about $1 trillion to come from domestic spending reductions and ending certain tax breaks. But in addition, his budget anticipates another $1 trillion in savings in the projected cost of overseas military operations over the next 10 years.

The National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform he created last year came up with a plan that it said would achieve almost twice the amount of deficit reduction in Obama's 10-year proposal.

Why would Obama’s proposal, if enacted, fall short of the one offered in December by the commission headed by Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson? What could they do that Obama and his budget planners couldn?

whatever that blueprint was, was voted down 97-0.....in a Dem senate....we have seen NOTHING since. :cuckoo:

Which means that el Presidente has NO plan.

Truthseeker LIED!

Holy incredible, Batman!

He said it doesn't matter, and he has no idea what we are talking about, but we are still wrong because Obama has a plan, even if he can't find it.

IF in fact Obama has a plan to reduce by 2.4 trillion They say not to get downgraded we need at least 4 trillion in cuts. So this plan doesnt fly even though I dont think Obama has a plan unless you think that golfing on Sunday as a plan then yes he does !

The ONLY plan "offered" by el President was rejected unanimously in the Senate.

In other words, let us keep in mind, since that amazing FAIL by the President, he HAS NO PLAN.

If he has one, it's not really good public policy to keep it --- shhhhh -- a secret.

As President, that guy sucks. He sucks wind. He sucks ass. He just can't suck enough.

Barry Obutthead's plan:

momoney.gif

obama-money-gif.gif

That oughta be a good Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait.

Obama, GOP trade debt plan demands - Yahoo! News

odd the GOP saw it and talked with him about it.Are the gop liars?i even remember boner walking out of a meeting because of Obamas plan.
This silly meme is old, find something new...

thats three now

No, you are.

Obama urged his Republican opponents to drop their resistance to higher taxes and agree to a large measure that would include spending cuts and heavier taxes on wealthier Americans. He said he has reluctantly agreed to spending cuts and reforms of popular but expensive social programs and wants Republicans to make concessions as well.
"Show me a plan in terms of what you're doing in terms of debt and deficit reduction. If they show me a serious plan I'm ready to move even if it requires me to make some tough decisions," Obama said at a White House news conference.
"We're running out of time. That's the main concern that I have at this point," Obama said.
Boehner lobbed the same charge at Obama.
"They've been unwilling to put a real plan on the table. Without serious spending cuts, without real reforms to entitlement programs, this problem is not going to be solved," Boehner said after a meeting of House Republicans.

Demands do not a plan make.

That is zip a dee doo dah so far.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcxYwwIL5zQ]‪Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

That probably makes me a racist, but I have been one before.

Ok, we should mark Truthseeker in the conservative category, surely he's not idiot enough to think this would fly? Obama's Feb. budget, the same that was rejected by the entire Senate, Dems, Reps, and Indes.

And most of all the big "O" is sucking us down the drain in debt we can't recover from. His plan to save us with massive spending has failed miserably and he wants to continue with it. If he has a plan that will balance the budget, I would love to see it. He doesn't and no Dem ever will attempt to do it. We are finished and will only bleed to death slowly no matter how this comes out. You can't put off the mess we are in and must eat our peas now rather than later. Eating our peas five or ten years down the road doesn't cut it.

Obama has no intention of cutting spending. Everything he does is intended to keep the spending spree going. The whole point of his "stimulus" bill was to permanently jack up the percentage of GDP the federal government consumes. He isn't about to give up on his goals over some piddly debt limit bill.

The Big Lie?

Almost everything the GOP says is a lie.

They are wrong on almost every single issue.

And most of all the big "O" is sucking us down the drain in debt we can't recover from. His plan to save us with massive spending has failed miserably and he wants to continue with it. If he has a plan that will balance the budget, I would love to see it. He doesn't and no Dem ever will attempt to do it. We are finished and will only bleed to death slowly no matter how this comes out. You can't put off the mess we are in and must eat our peas now rather than later. Eating our peas five or ten years down the road doesn't cut it.

Obama has no intention of cutting spending. Everything he does is intended to keep the spending spree going. The whole point of his "stimulus" bill was to permanently jack up the percentage of GDP the federal government consumes. He isn't about to give up on his goals over some piddly debt limit bill.

No, the purpose of the spending bill was to prevent a deflationary spiral. It worked.

And your avatar is borderline child abuse.

The Big Lie?

Almost everything the GOP says is a lie.

They are wrong on almost every single issue.

But not this one.

Obama, GOP trade debt plan demands - Yahoo! News

odd the GOP saw it and talked with him about it.Are the gop liars?i even remember boner walking out of a meeting because of Obamas plan.
This silly meme is old, find something new...

thats three now

From your link: (which, btw, is 2 weeks old by now)

"Show me a plan in terms of what you're doing in terms of debt and deficit reduction. If they show me a serious plan I'm ready to move even if it requires me to make some tough decisions," Obama said
If he had a plan why did he ask to see one?

Because it isn't his plan?
McConnell's plan would establish a legal framework to raise the debt limit and put nearly all the burden on Obama to carry it out.

If the GOP saw it, what does this sentence mean?
"They've been unwilling to put a real plan on the table. Without serious spending cuts, without real reforms to entitlement programs, this problem is not going to be solved," Boehner said

Forum List

Back