The Big Lie GOP Keeps Repeating: Obama Doesn't Have a Plan

Boehner already proved this is a lie. Boehner said he and Obama had reached an agreement, but then claimed Obama changed the deal at the last minute. True or false on the 'change' charge,

that nevertheless proves that Obama did in fact have a plan.

All it proved was that Obama said he had a plan. I don't believe the lying mofo.

Okay, so you think Boehner was lying.

I think that Boehner agreed to a verbal plan from Obama and then Obama changed his verbal plan. Always get it in writing.

I'm still getting a kick out of the GOP thinking it's Obama's responsibility to come up with a fix for a "crisis" they manufactured.

I'm getting a kick out of the dimocrats wanting to hold office since they lack any grownup sense of responsibility. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault cause they "can't do it." They just need to get the hell out of the way and stop making the situation worse.

Leave it to a rightwinger to think that allowing the country to default on its financial obligations represents the grownup sense of responsibility.

Leave it to a leftwinger to believe we would have defaulted. We could have paid for granny and the aging along with paying the military wages. What we wouldn't pay for is the train that goes in circles and the cowboy poet festival and the likes of that. We need to operate this country like we have a finite amount of capital....not like we own a money tree.

President Barack Obama says his budget blueprint unveiled Monday would result in $2 trillion of reduced deficits over the next 10 years.

Obama's budget plan expects savings of about $1 trillion to come from domestic spending reductions and ending certain tax breaks. But in addition, his budget anticipates another $1 trillion in savings in the projected cost of overseas military operations over the next 10 years.

The National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform he created last year came up with a plan that it said would achieve almost twice the amount of deficit reduction in Obama's 10-year proposal.

Why would Obama’s proposal, if enacted, fall short of the one offered in December by the commission headed by Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson? What could they do that Obama and his budget planners couldn?

Comparing Obama's plan with his commission's - politics - msnbc.com

smoke and fucking mirrors and you're still falling for that shit.

Yes they are, even after Obama himself made this 30 second vid. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-0ecuS8tWs]‪He's right‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

A statement is not a lie when it's the truth.

IF President Obama has an actual "plan" then it SHOULD be REAL fucking EASY to state it and source the information and link it.

Has anybody on the left side of our political spectrum stepped up to the plate to address that point since the last time I noted it here?

The obviously dishonest CLAIM by Plasmaballless that he had provided a link to an Obama Administration "plan" [ http://www.usmessageboard.com/3933443-post70.html ] doesn't count, of course, since what Plasmaballless had linked to was merely a fucking news report of the back and forth bogus "talking points" between President Obama and his opposition during the debt debate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back