*The Big Israeli Mistake*

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know Ropey, I hear what your sayin, but I just can't see it for value.
2. What about those who will inevitably get murdered by the 1027 terrorist coming out of Israeli jails?
3. What are they worth?
4. I'd have to say they are worth more than this one soldier.
5. What happens when we hear about a family being killed in the middle of the night?
6. And its traced back to one of the 1027???
7. I find fault before fault is found with the possibilities.
8. Anyone want to argue that its not possible???
9. Do those who may get murdered deserve being murdered because the government of Israel decided to release known murderers in droves to save this one soldier???
10. This is very scary to know that Israel caved on this sort of thing.
11. Another good question is, what about *justice* for those who were murdered by the 1027, and their families?
12. Are they thrown to the curb on *justice* because of this one soldier?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Israel will be tracking those released prisoners.
I expect targetted strikes on them to start soon.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why not lay off my *dick* homos!
2. This is a serious debate here.
3. Save your high schoold shit for a flame thread.
4. You homos know who you are.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder if they will, I think many escaped to other countries, back where they came from Egypt and other *Shitholeistans*.
2. Germany and Egypt brokered this fucked up deal.
3. Gosh, you would of thought that alarms would of been going off somewhere???:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Why not lay off my *dick* homos!
2. This is a serious debate here.
3. Save your high schoold shit for a flame thread.
4. You homos know who you are.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nothing you say, #cheesedicknow#, is ever serious. You are too much of a fucking joke.

Truly, you are a batshit stupid moron.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Sincerely,

All of us.

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder if they will, I think many escaped to other countries, back where they came from Egypt and other *Shitholeistans*.
2. Germany and Egypt brokered this fucked up deal.
3. Gosh, you would of thought that alarms would of been going off somewhere???:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hi, SirJamesofTexas. :)

I think the Israelis got a better deal. It's kind of like when we lost 167 men fighting for Texas at the Alamo: next to Santa Ana's thousands and thousands, it didn't mean anything to Santa Ana. But to the Texans at San Jacinto, a few more Texans totalled the Mexicans on account of the few good men we lost.

The few had more meaning than Santa Ana's thousands upon thousands who couldn't beat the few Texans the next time around, plus Texas got Santa Ana exactly where they wanted him to be. His freedom for 400 million acres of real estate for the new nation of Texas.

IOW, Sir James, little things mean a lot. Look at the gift those 167 men gave to our state, which we gave in turn to the United States and parts to a few other states.

:eusa_whistle:

That one Israeli soldier is now known to the world as one Israeli man who was worth more than over a thousand other men. That's a revoli heard around the world. Don't ya think?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know Ropey, I hear what your sayin, but I just can't see it for value.
2. What about those who will inevitably get murdered by the 1027 terrorist coming out of Israeli jails?
3. What are they worth?
5. What happens when we hear about a family being killed in the middle of the night?
9. Do those who may get murdered deserve being murdered because the government of Israel decided to release known murderers in droves to save this one soldier???
11. Another good question is, what about *justice* for those who were murdered by the 1027, and their families?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You go to places of possibilities. We have taken the best of the deal that we could and we will protect as best as we can. Regardless, we have our soldier back, alive with his living soul.

You don't understand. I accept that. You are a counter of numbers. A religious philosopher and these are the ones who are able to slaughter millions in their minds and then are confused to the value of one soul.

I feel sad for you Chess. It is in your mind that you will be known, by your deeds shall you be judged by man.

But your thoughts? They go elsewhere...

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. What are they worth?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You go to places of possibilities. We have taken the best of the deal that we could and we will protect as best as we can. Regardless, we have our soldier back, alive with his living soul.

You don't understand. I accept that. You are a counter of numbers. A religious philosopher and these are the ones who are able to slaughter millions in their minds and then are confused to the value of one soul.

I feel sad for you Chess. It is in your mind that you will be known, by your deeds shall you be judged by man.

But your thoughts? They go elsewhere...

1. Though a man slaughter millions in his mind, how is that of any real effect on reality?
2. Isn't reality based of acts, and actions, not thoughts or ideas?
3. If I were to say, "Its more just to lop off the heads of these criminals than to release them because one man was being held, would that be considered factual, or would it be considered a fabrication to justice?
4. Even the Jewish Torah says that the murderer should forfeit his life for murder of innocent blood.
5. I argue, its more just to put to death those murderous prisoners than it is to release them for the one soul.
6. Still I am correct and stand on the truth, justice was railroaded, and went flying into the valley below.
7. For *one man*, for *one man* who was kidnapped and held as a hostage, what arabs do, what arabs live by, evil acts, even the holding of this *one man* was evil, and those who did this are going straight into the pit of hell, they did not win this.
8. Giving in to terrorism is weak, and reflects weakness to those whom protect the Jews, the military, and they are hurt by this, the country of Israel is hurt by this as a whole, you are hurt by this, though you won't admit it.
9. Don't feel sorry for me Ropey, if anyone should be feeling sorry for some one or some nation its me, I am deeply saddened by what is transpiring, and it makes me madder than hell!:evil:
10. I do respect you Ropey :eusa_hand: and have no hard feeling directly towards you, and appreciate you posting your thoughts here, yet I am still confused about what just took place, and should it be taking place, *at all*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
yet I am still confused about what just took place, and should it be taking place, *at all*

Should doesn't effect the reality which is that it is happening. Gilad is home. :clap2:

On this day, that you should post this thread in the way it is posted. And you wonder at my response?

Extreme is as extreme does. In this thread where we have gained a life, you bring death.

I am done in this thread as well. If there is anything more you need explained by me.

^ See above

Goodnight.

Sorry bout that,

1. I know it seems I am raining on this guys parade and all, but all in all you can't deny I am right.
2. No one here has enough moral knowledge to do so, I thought that perhaps you may.
3. Its like I'm playing chess while *they* are playing checkers.
4. Its out of their league.
5. This is a hard topic to digest, and I know how what I'm saying can make it seem I'm attacking the Jews, but no, thats wrong, I'm defending everything that they believe in, its in the Torah, everything GOD has taught them.
6. Nothing gets past me, we all know it.
7. I am right and no one can refute it.
8. Refute my stand, or walk away, no ones the lesser, this is the internet.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I know it seems I am raining on this guys parade and all, but all in all you can't deny I am right.
2. No one here has enough moral knowledge to do so, I thought that perhaps you may.
3. Its like I'm playing chess while *they* are playing checkers.
4. Its out of their league.
5. This is a hard topic to digest, and I know how what I'm saying can make it seem I'm attacking the Jews, but no, thats wrong, I'm defending everything that they believe in, its in the Torah, everything GOD has taught them.
6. Nothing gets past me, we all know it.
7. I am right and no one can refute it.
8. Refute my stand, or walk away, no ones the lesser, this is the internet.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Except that your contention is entirely wrong and everyone with any hint of morality (which EXCLUDES you, sadly) knows it.

You, Sir Douche Bag of Yutzville, are dismissed.

What about the intelligence that the Shabak und Mossad have gathered off these 1,000 Muzzies!

Forum List

Back