The BIG check Hypocrites

• Banned
Tell me why you ignore the fact that so many republicans have held big checks and smiled while they voted against what and where the checks came from?

If they were of no help then why are they so proud to hold big checks for photo ops?

Tell me why you ignore the fact that so many republicans have held big checks and smiled while they voted against what and where the checks came from?

If they were of no help then why are they so proud to hold big checks for photo ops?

Tell me why you think I give a shit about the Republicans? Unlike you I'll call scum scum no matter which party they shill for.

Tell me why you think I give a shit about the Republicans? Unlike you I'll call scum scum no matter which party they shill for.

"You must spread some REP..." yadee-yadda...:cool:

• Banned
Hey idiot, its the ideas NOT the party.

The Idea is that the stimulus helps the local economies of these assholes and they know it.

They just vote against things like the stim because of party.

The stimulus helped and even these partisan hacks know it.

AFTER *YOU* tell us why the Statist Democrats Have done the same and worse?

Whom gives a FUCK what the Repubs have done? The entire Political CLASS in this Republic is in trouble. But you continue to wear partisan blinders...WHY?

• Banned
Its OK for the people who voted for it to pose with big checks ballsack brain

Yeap about all you got huh?

These assholes KNOW damn well the stim money has saved jobs in their districts, the little people dont always know where the money behind the big check comes from.

They just see a big check were one was needed and their mom still has her job.

Then these big check cowboys do things like the asshole running in my district does, she makes adds saying the incumbant and Pelosi are trying to take money out of medicare and is not protecting SS.

The only problem is she is ON FILM sayign she wants both medicare and SS to no longer exsist during the primary just a couple of months ago.

If your ideas are so GREAT why do they have to LIE abotu them to get elected?

Its OK for the people who voted for it to pose with big checks ballsack brain

Im sorry, but your a pinhead.

Nailed. TM pretends that the Statists she supports have DONE no wrong. There are millions of broken Families that would state otherwise due to Liberal Statist DemocRAT policies.

TM is a HACK. Someone that uses her Brain Endowment to the nth Degree...

liberal_brain1.jpg

This thread is hereby...

McOwned.jpg

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p108/Abbthom1/liberal_brain1.jpg

These assholes KNOW damn well the stim money has saved jobs in their districts, the little people dont always know where the money behind the big check comes from.
Nearly one trillion in stimulus spending yet unemployment claims are up. Gov't spending doesn't work. Gov't has to get out of the way.

Most sane people would agree, we've spent too much already. It's time to stop.

Hey idiot, its the ideas NOT the party.

The Idea is that the stimulus helps the local economies of these assholes and they know it.

They just vote against things like the stim because of party.

The stimulus helped and even these partisan hacks know it.

Yeah.. and that Stimulus helped quite a lot...

Maybe that's why we're heading into a double dip.. hmm? :eusa_think:

your guys fought the stim and then bragged on the checks it produced for their states.

I wonder if Robmoney will pick one of these guys for VP?

Forum List

Back