The big C

you did a necro bump?

Really Dot Com ???? Must you be so cold and callous at the time of the man's death?

QW hasn't posted here since October of last year.:(

And he will never post again... :(

QW died? omg, I hadn't heard.

:(

It was less then 48 hours ago...
No worries!

OMG, I am heart sick. I am so sorry to hear about this. My deepest most heart felt condolences to Syrenn. I am so sorry for your loss honey :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

i thought they were just on another board now......this is just so sad....he was told from jump that this would kill him.....i am so sorry to hear they were right

you did a necro bump?

Really Dot Com ???? Must you be so cold and callous at the time of the man's death?

QW hasn't posted here since October of last year.:(

And he will never post again... :(

QW died? omg, I hadn't heard.

:(

It was less then 48 hours ago...
No worries!

This makes me so very sad. I liked QW and was really hoping he'd win the fight. Do you know what kind of cancer it was? Oh damn, I'm sad. RIP, bud.
I don't think he said publicly what it was. He told me in pm, but....if he wanted folks to know he woulda said, yes? I'm sorry. :(

Damn.

Me and QW butted heads frequently, but I had a tremendous amount of respect for him, and considered him an intelligent, worthy opponent. His presence has been missed this last year or so, and hearing this news hurts my heart. I feel for his family and friends.

MeBelle, if you could, send my sympathies to syrenn.

Damn.

Me and QW butted heads frequently, but I had a tremendous amount of respect for him, and considered him an intelligent, worthy opponent. His presence has been missed this last year or so, and hearing this news hurts my heart. I feel for his family and friends.

MeBelle, if you could, send my sympathies to syrenn.

Will do, thank you.

QW!!....no.......i was wondering why he has been gone so long....i posted with him and Syrenn for years never knew they knew each other in the real world....sorry to hear that.....

Forum List

Back