The Big Bang Theory?

You know, I've really enjoyed the Big Bang Theory ever since it first came on. Not only was the comedy funny, but they put actual real science in the show, as well as have had many distinguished physicists on there as well.

I'm also getting kind of fond of the new show "Young Sheldon", because it's kinda fun to see all the stories that Sheldon talked about on the original show come to life from his youth.

And..................the writing is pretty good on the new one as well.

Saw a kid at a restaurant the other day who was the spitting image of Young Sheldon, bow tie and all. Maybe there really are kids like that. :ack-1:

I just watch it for the hot women ...

the-big-bang-theory-amy-farrah-fowler-hair-promo.jpg

I liked it until they all began marrying each other.

I LOVED Frasier and still do....until Niles finally marries Daphne. She turned into a huge bitch.

It's just ok for me. I don't really care for sitcoms anymore. One of my friends is obsessed with the show, and he's always watching it when I go over to his place. I can sit through a few episodes, but I can't marathon the show the way he does lol.

Someone else mentioned it, but, outside the insipid dialog and insulting stereotypes, the laugh track is what kept me from actually watching. Granted, it's necessary, given the crappy dialog, but it's way too loud and jarring.

Do you like The Big Bang Theory?

It used to be fun until they all started getting married. And then the writers got lazy and ruined the love story between Penny and the geek......I mean....as they are going to get a quicky marriage in Vegas, he admits to kissing another woman........the writers in hollywood just don't understand romantic love....

I liked it until they all began marrying each other.

I LOVED Frasier and still do....until Niles finally marries Daphne. She turned into a huge bitch.

You know...I posted about them getting married and ruining the show without having seen your post.....it is interesting that this is a common thought.

Forum List

Back