The Big Bang II

All these sorts of things need to be put into the Outback. In return every Australian man gets 20 liters of free booze annually.

We just don't know yet. The prophet of doom scientist said it would take up to 50 months for the black hole to swallow up the earth from the inside out. I got a feeling this plastic and duct tape ain't gonna be worth shit.

alrightie....it has something to do with the creation of energy .....
by breaking down the proton..what the hell the proton is gonna break into....*shrugs*...anyways...they are trying to play "god".

anytime you have any new concept that claims to be able to create from a proton...you have the dooms dayers...

hell i got no clue what the thing does....lol....ask mani..i hear his rule is shakey lol

alrightie....it has something to do with the creation of energy .....
by breaking down the proton..what the hell the proton is gonna break into....*shrugs*...anyways...they are trying to play "god".

anytime you have any new concept that claims to be able to create from a proton...you have the dooms dayers...

hell i got no clue what the thing does....lol....ask mani..i hear his rule is shakey lol

You think it's funny ? I already have some socks missing ! I'm starting an inventory of things this thing has swallowed and I expect reparations !!!

now i long for the good old days of just worrying about astroids and the random collision...now i got this to worry about....but the really smart guy hawkins is going with no black hole...caused by this...and he has only been wrong once before....

(inner voice: pst the was wrong about black holes) hmmm this could be more serious...perhaps mani is giving us the heads up....

Forum List

Back