The Biden Video.He Pretty Much Described The Hell We Went Thru When He Was Vice President.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ive been seeing bits of his Presidential video on and off today. And like most of us normal people, I was kinda pissed. He was trying to convince us that we are in some kind of crisis because Trump is President. Trump is diving the nation? I dont know if Biden brought up hate crimes, but he did bring up Charlottes Ville. But still, doesn't Biden recall what we all went thru at least during the first four years of Obama? And he has the nerve to tell us that we are in a similar state? Biden never did bring up the Stock Market Crash of 2009, and the continuing misery we all went thru for years after that.
Am I making any sense here?,,,and Biden also didnt bring up the fact that we gave money to Iran so they can build and sell BOMBS !!!!
:1peleas: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

im surprised that Biden didnt bring up his 12 fingers habit

upload_2019-4-25_21-35-40.jpeg

upload_2019-4-25_21-35-59.jpeg

I hope he is wearing underwear...

Biden is a piece of crap, race baiting, traitorous weirdo. End of story.

It’s oppressively focused on Trump while raising the question: Why did it take until Charlottesville to tell you Trump was a nightmare?

Politico: Joe Biden is running as Obama’s heir. The problem: He’s not Obama.

from the article:

While Biden’s campaign manager, Greg Schultz, led Obama’s campaign efforts in swing-state Ohio, Beto O’Rourke hired Obama’s 2012 deputy campaign manager Jennifer O’Malley Dillon and has enjoyed the support of Paul Tewes, the 2008 Obama campaign’s director in first-caucuses-in-the-nation Iowa. Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren signed Joe Rospars, Obama’s chief digital strategist in 2008 and 2012, and Emily Parcell, political director for Obama’s 2008 Iowa caucus team. Several former top Obama administration officials have contributed to Pete Buttigieg.

In the key swing state of Florida, it’s a similar story. Steve Schale, who helped lead Obama to victory there as state director in 2008 and as senior adviser in 2012, is serving as a senior adviser to Biden’s campaign. But California Sen. Kamala Harris scored the support of Obama’s top fundraiser in the state, Kirk Wagar, who was appointed ambassador to Singapore by Obama. The Obama campaign’s deputy Florida director in 2008 and state director in 2012, Ashley Walker, is staying neutral.

“I don’t think there’s any one standard-bearer for the Obama legacy in this primary. There are multiple candidates who could carry that mantle,” Ben LaBolt, a former spokesman for Obama’s reelection campaign, said.

“A big question looming over the primary is: Is this a moment for the longest record of experience or is this a moment for generational change within the party and a new vision within the party?” LaBolt said, noting that “even President Obama has talked about letting this be a moment for generational change and for others to lead and rise through the party and step up. So I don’t think it will be a completely clean shot if he tries to claim he’s the sole purveyor of his legacy.”

Last edited:
we have a strong military under Trump where vets don't die while they wait in line like they did under President O'Biden. we have fighter jets the likes of which no other country has. all built in the US. that's JOBS! NOBODY HAS OUR MILITARY!

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

It looks in memoriam. The font is your grandmother’s funeral car...To get people to watch your video and make it go viral, you want people to share it and say you’ve got to see it. Your first four seconds have to be the hook, something to get people to stay. The first 15 seconds of this is Joe rambling along. It’s the most Joe thing ever. It’s what you would’ve done in 2004.

“I'm an Obama-Biden Democrat, man. And I'm proud of it,” - me on twitter 10 years ago

I expect race baiting from every Democrat. It is in their DNA. That said, Biden and every other Democrat hopeful better keep in mind that races are taking a more critical eye. The white man is still the swing vote.

I expect race baiting from every Democrat. It is in their DNA. That said, Biden and every other Democrat hopeful better keep in mind that races are taking a more critical eye. The white man is still the swing vote.

It is ALL the Democrats have. Divisiveness, and the Victim Mentality narrative. Racism, Sexism, Homophobia. They project who they really are by accusing YOU of it.

Does Biden actually believe that 2009-2016 were "The Happy Years" "The Good Old Days" of the United States, and now its all ruined because of Trump?

All they have is to continue to make people feel like victims and "it's not THEIR fault". They want to breed out accountability from people and replace it with DEPENDENCY on Government. When people are dependent, they are more easily controlled. This is about dependency, control and POWER over the populace. Pure and simple.

They use Race, Skin Color, Gender, Sexual Preference, Ethnicity, Citizenship, etc to create a victim mentality so they can exploit you. They are the agents of tyranny.

Forum List

Back