The Bible vs Liberalism

Really?

Soooo.....who's gonna win in November?
Soooo.....who's gonna win in November?

bloomberg ...

With or without the Democrat nomination?

either way, your trembling fear is noted ... who you voting for, pence.

I'll vote for the candidate closest to conservative ideals: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional governance.

"Trump's legacy: conservative judges who will dominate US law for decades"
Trump's legacy: conservative judges who will dominate US law for decades
I'll vote for the candidate closest to conservative ideals: individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional governance.

we've already established that ...

upload_2020-1-19_12-19-59-jpeg.301275

your icing is nothing but hyperbole ... the country has been there before, mindless reactionaries.

images

how you have cried, your hero's pulled from their pedestals maybe one of your judges will get it replaced - just for you.

1. The KKK is and was a Democrat military organization.

a. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. "...how you have cried, your hero's pulled from their pedestals ..."

It's "heroes" not "hero's"....you dunce.

3. The Bible teaches us not to destroy history, but rather to judge individuals by their times, not by our times.
“PEOPLE ARE TO BE JUDGED BY THE STANDARDS OF THEIR TIME, NOT OF OURS

Genesis 6.9 Noah was a righteous man; he was blameless in his age; Noah walked with God.

So, yes, I would not be pulling statues down.

bloomberg ...

your icing is nothing but hyperbole ... the country has been there before, mindless reactionaries.

images

how you have cried, your hero's pulled from their pedestals maybe one of your judges will get it replaced - just for you.

a. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

3. The Bible teaches us not to destroy history, but rather to judge individuals by their times, not by our times.

Genesis 6.9 Noah was a righteous man; he was blameless in his age; Noah walked with God.

upload_2020-1-20_12-32-38-jpeg.301476

are you trying to hide behind some sort of comprehension issue - the kkk are first and foremost christians, known as the bible belt - to say they are "democrats" today is nothing less than a mental disorder.

no, that is just for reactionaries looking for an excuse - pc. noah's fame was an attachment to the eternal morals as prescribed by the religion of antiquity - or we would all be dead.

images

certainly not yours, dishonor is the same no matter what time period it occurs - is that bedford forest hanging by a rope. are you having your judge put him back on your pedestal ...

images

are you trying to hide behind some sort of comprehension issue - the kkk are first and foremost christians, known as the bible belt - to say they are "democrats" today is nothing less than a mental disorder.

no, that is just for reactionaries looking for an excuse - pc. noah's fame was an attachment to the eternal morals as prescribed by the religion of antiquity - or we would all be dead.

images

certainly not yours, dishonor is the same no matter what time period it occurs - is that bedford forest hanging by a rope. are you having your judge put him back on your pedestal ...

Not only was the KKK Democrat in origin and in nature....violence is the language of the Left.....but it was anti-Christianity.

Stalin's BFF, Franklin Roosevelt...Democrat.....made his first Supreme Court nominee KKKer Hugo Black.

[And, Hugo Black's anti-Catholic bias, which showed up in his actions on the Supreme Court:

"... Black was head of new members for the largest Klan cell in the South. New members of the KKK had to pledge their allegiance to the “eternal separation of Church and State.”... Separation was a crucial part of the KKK’s jurisprudential agenda. It was included in the Klansman’s Creed..." Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"]

Don't you know anything????????

You're a government school grad, huh?

I'm an adult, I support policies, not persons.
It is you Liberals who called your candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.
Hey cretin girl, who are you talking about, and what about the Liberal Party? I'm not really interested in Canadian politics.

1.The Bible, to the amusement of secularists, points out that human beings have free will, and can use it to better themselves, and the world.

For Leftists, one need not strive to better oneself, after all the great god, government, will take care of you from cradle to grave. And…make no mistake: government is their god.

2. “Even if one does not consider the liberal administrations of the recent past fascist, Mr. Goldberg is correct to see the liberalism of today to be state worship, which built upon the original statist liberalism of the Wilson administration. Mr. Goldberg has, unlike the leftists who yell the term, made the strongest possible case that Americans today live in a soft form of fascism, a statist liberal society whose citizens are unaware of the roots of ideas they hold.” America's 'Fascist Moment' A review of Liberal Fascism

3. Now let’s get to the lesson in Genesis 4:7

“Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”

“The statement “yet you can be its master” is one of the Torah’s most important statements. It means we have moral free will. That we can rule over our desire to do wrong is the most empowering idea in life. The only way we can end bad behavior….actions that are either destructive to others or to ourselves—is to first recognize that we “can be its master.” Dennis Prager

We on the Right refer to it as ‘personal responsibility.’

Liberals have a very different view,…put your faith in government.
“ We try and discourage people from self help." – Former MASS A.G. Coakley

4. The corollary to free will is discipline, self-control.
“That many parents work harder to instill self-esteem than self-control in their children is a moral tragedy. And, ironically, no self-esteem can equal the self-esteem that derives from self-control.” Prager

Included in Genesis 4:7… be its master …is the recognition of God’s special accommodations toward mankind:
Generous to a fault.....so to speak.
It is deeply important to understand the two most human gifts, intelligence and free will.
...at the heart of religion....and by religion I mean the Judeo-Christian faith.....
....is free will.

And that free will is animated by, and requires the application of the gift of intelligence.
Take any topic in the Bible and the left have a 180 view of what the Bible teaches.

It explains why the Democratic Party boos God whenever it can. They’ve allied with Satan.

1.The Bible, to the amusement of secularists, points out that human beings have free will, and can use it to better themselves, and the world.

For Leftists, one need not strive to better oneself, after all the great god, government, will take care of you from cradle to grave. And…make no mistake: government is their god.

2. “Even if one does not consider the liberal administrations of the recent past fascist, Mr. Goldberg is correct to see the liberalism of today to be state worship, which built upon the original statist liberalism of the Wilson administration. Mr. Goldberg has, unlike the leftists who yell the term, made the strongest possible case that Americans today live in a soft form of fascism, a statist liberal society whose citizens are unaware of the roots of ideas they hold.” America's 'Fascist Moment' A review of Liberal Fascism

3. Now let’s get to the lesson in Genesis 4:7

“Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master.”

“The statement “yet you can be its master” is one of the Torah’s most important statements. It means we have moral free will. That we can rule over our desire to do wrong is the most empowering idea in life. The only way we can end bad behavior….actions that are either destructive to others or to ourselves—is to first recognize that we “can be its master.” Dennis Prager

We on the Right refer to it as ‘personal responsibility.’

Liberals have a very different view,…put your faith in government.
“ We try and discourage people from self help." – Former MASS A.G. Coakley

4. The corollary to free will is discipline, self-control.
“That many parents work harder to instill self-esteem than self-control in their children is a moral tragedy. And, ironically, no self-esteem can equal the self-esteem that derives from self-control.” Prager

Included in Genesis 4:7… be its master …is the recognition of God’s special accommodations toward mankind:
Generous to a fault.....so to speak.
It is deeply important to understand the two most human gifts, intelligence and free will.
...at the heart of religion....and by religion I mean the Judeo-Christian faith.....
....is free will.

And that free will is animated by, and requires the application of the gift of intelligence.
Take any topic in the Bible and the left have a 180 view of what the Bible teaches.

It explains why the Democratic Party boos God whenever it can. They’ve allied with Satan.

BINGO!

Exactly what I'm planning on writing on Sunday.

images

images

You are such a subversive piece of shit. Christians fought to end slavery.

The dividing line was Republican Christians fighting Democrat Christians, you fucking piece of shit liar.

images

images

The dividing line was Republican Christians fighting Democrat Christians, you fucking piece of shit liar.

screaming profanities isn't going to change recorded history -

images

the bible belt to this day from its beginning has been a relentless force of evil evolving only from necessity as losing the civil war it began.

name a single renascence throughout history led by any of the three desert religions ... that were not responsible for the persecution and victimization of the innocent.

images

images

images

the bible belt to this day from its beginning has been a relentless force of evil evolving only from necessity as losing the civil war it began.

name a single renascence throughout history led by any of the three desert religions ... that were not responsible for the persecution and victimization of the innocent.
Neither is your unbalanced, ignorant and inaccurate view of history, you piece of shit.

Western Civilization has done more for the world than any other civilization in the history of mankind.

Take your cultural Marxism critical theory subversive bullshit and shove it up your ass.

images

images

images

Hiding behind Jesus is a tactic loved by Satan.

Forum List

Back