The Bible Tells Us When Jesus Returns - Between Tisha B'Av and Day of Atonement 2029

All these groups are Calvinists not Arminians. You're confused.
lol....I suspect the Lutherans are going to be greatly surprised to find out they are Calvinists.......
Lutherans believe in Total depravity. Luther was one of the most staunch Calvinists that ever lived. Calvinists will often cite the trio of Augustine, Luther and Calvin with a sprinkle of Spurgeon. They were also all amillennialists, so they rejected Jesus returning to earth to reign for 1000 years with His overcomers. Thus, they worshiped a false Christ.

Whereas Christians are premillennial and believe in human free will or human ability to receive what Jesus did for us; the 1st point of OSAS Arminian is in stark contrast to the 1st point of Calvinism Total depraved.

lol....I suspect the Lutherans are going to be greatly surprised to find out they are Calvinists.......
I am sure Methodists feel the same way since half of Methodists are Calvinists and the other half are Remonstrants. There are no OSAS Arminian Methodists just as their are no OSAS Arminian Roman Catholics and no OSAS Arminian Lutherans.

That's reality. Deal with it!

The Immanuel Prophecy

"The LORD spoke, 'Ask for a sign from the LORD your God -- from the depths of Sheol to the heights of Heaven'" (Is. 7.10,11).

"The Lord Himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive, have a son, and name him Immanuel" (v.14). Immanuel means "God with us" (Is. 8.10).

Age of accountability for Jesus

"By the time he learns to reject what is bad and choose what is good..." (v.15).

"The holy seed [Jesus] is the stump" (Is. 6.13) typified by the tree of life in the Garden.

Jesus must atone for sins as the burnt offering. "In his hand [seraphim] was a glowing coal that he had taken from the altar with tongs. He touched my [Isaiah's] mouth with it, and said: Now that this has touched your lips, your wickedness is removed, and your sin is atoned for" (Is. 6.6,7).

Jesus is the branch of the Lord. "On that day the branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious" (Is. 4.2).

Last edited:
The Lord's Return

When Jesus returns "the LORD alone will be exalted on that day" (Is. 2.11). When Jesus returns, "They shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth. In that day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made [each one] for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats; To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth" (Is. 2.19-21).

Live video streaming will take place all over the earth.
"In the last days
the mountain of the LORD’s house will be established
at the top of the mountains
and will be raised above the hills.
All nations will stream to it" (Is. 2.2).

"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more" (v.4).

"The Lord alone will be exalted on that day, for a day belonging to the LORD of Hosts is coming against all the proud and lofty against all that is lifted up--it will be humbled" (Is. 1.11,12).

Isaiah was truly the greatest prophet of the OT. He was a Christian. Daniel's comes as a close second because he predicted centuries earlier literally to the day when Jesus would die on the cross after 173,880 days. Amazing!

Ezekiel comes as a close 3rd for his prophecy on his side predicted exactly to the month and year when Israel would become a nation again in May 1948.

Since man is not Totally depraved, all 5 points of Calvinism break down.
why do you think you aren't totally depraved.....
Because the Bible wouldn't give you the free choice if you were Totally depraved as that would be cruel. So "if you do not stand firm in your faith, then you will not stand at all" (Is. 7.9).
why not....it would seem to me that those that need free will the most are those who are depraved.......

Luther was one of the most staunch Calvinists that ever lived.
gosh, that's one of the most incredibly stupid comments I have seen here......

hahahah Luther just went with what is written in the Bible, as did Calvin.

Luther was one of the most staunch Calvinists that ever lived.
gosh, that's one of the most incredibly stupid comments I have seen here......

hahahah Luther just went with what is written in the Bible, as did Calvin.
They both rejected the Bible and created their own faith since obviously one needs to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated rather than assuming you are irresistibly selected. That's goofy. John Calvin and Martin Luther will be resurrected for Hell.

Nobody is totally depraved (A), since God pleads with us all to receive Him (B), thus giving us the free choice.(C)
the existence of (B) and (C) does not make (A) an impossibility..........
The existence of total depravity does make free will impossible because you would not have the free choice to receive Christ, but it would have to be irresistibly imposed on you like Hitler does for his Aryan race and preteritions the Jews from birth for the gas chambers.

And total depravity makes God pleading with us also an impossibility because God is not unrighteous and sadistic, dangling out a carrot that can not be received.

Some acknowledge that Hitler could not achieved what he did without the impetus of Calvinism to drive his cause, similar to that murderous Protestant Pope of Geneva John Calvin who killed many Christians.

The gospel is so simple even a 6 year old can understand it, so anyone who has not accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior is going to Hell, not for a short while or even a trillion years, but for forever. They lock themselves in Hell from the inside: it's what they want. Such is an acknowledgment that such a person is a bad person just like we have to lock up people in prison for life so they can't harm others, or God's elect.

This is a good test to see if someone is a Christian...

1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, shedding His precious blood for forgiveness of sins, who died on the cross for the sins of the world;
2. Resurrected Himself the 3rd day to give eternal life to those who receive Him;
3. Gave the Holy Spirit to indwell those who are born-again;
4. Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity who created all things;
5. Jesus is co-equal with the Father and the Spirit;
6. Rejects Calvinists, they are going to Hell, because they refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated;
7. Rejects Universalists, they are going to Hell, because Jesus said there would be those in Hell for forever;
8. Rejects non-OSASers, they are going to Hell, because salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast in their self-strength and did not give their lives to be kept;
9. Rejects those who claim He is not proven by observing nature, for God does not have us believe in Him blindly;
10. Jesus will return to reign on earth for 1000 years (amillennialism is a heresy) in the 3rd Temple with His overcomers;
11. God predestinates us by foreknowing our free-choice (OSAS Arminian): a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints;
12. The word of God is 66 books, no more, no less;
13. Apostle are for today (teddyearp at usmessageboard.com hates the Apostles for today in Eph. 4.11 so he is not a Christian) and women can be Apostles;
14. Mary was born into sin and sinned;
15. The blood and wine are not literally Jesus' blood and body;
16. Biblical tongues are languages not Pentecostalism gibberish babble;
17. Non-overcomer believers go to outer darkness to be disciplined, lose rewards, and do not get to reign on earth for the 1000 years, after which they can enter the New City;
18. New City and the New Earth follow after the Millennial Kingdom and has no need of the sun;

19. You do not need to accept partial rapture to be saved, but you will lose the reward of being first raptured if you reject it. But there is a question of whether you are saved or not, because when you are in the Tribulation, not realizing it, and several million are first raptured, you very well may along with Satan accuse those brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) which could be because you are, in fact, not born-again, thus going to Hell. Whereas Christians will realize they simply are not ready to be received "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven, before the 1st trumpet (8.7), because they did not keep the word of His patience (3.10), were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42), and prayerful (Luke 21.36) to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world.

20. If you don't acknowledge you are a Christian to others, a member of the body of Christ, when someone shares the gospel of salvation with you, and don't disclose when you received the new birth and became a new creation of God, why would you not do so? "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8.38). I always tell people I was born-again Jan. 2001 because that is when I received what Jesus did on the cross and eternal life (John 17.3), but if they keep asking over and over again after they have already been told, I know they are being deceitful trying to harass you (e.g. teddyearp at usmessageboard.com).

Last edited:
Strictly speaking 19 and 20 don't indicate you are not saved, but are suggestive only. It depends on the circumstances surrounding the case.

1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, shedding His precious blood for forgiveness of sins, who died on the cross for the sins of the world;
2. Resurrected Himself the 3rd day to give eternal life to those who receive Him;
6. Rejects Calvinists, they are going to Hell, because they refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated;
7. Rejects Universalists, they are going to Hell, because Jesus said there would be those in Hell for forever;
8. Rejects non-OSASers, they are going to Hell, because salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast in their self-strength and did not give their lives to be kept;
9. Rejects those who claim He is not proven by observing nature, for God does not have us believe in Him blindly;
10. Jesus will return to reign on earth for 1000 years (amillennialism is a heresy) in the 3rd Temple with His overcomers;
11. God predestinates us by foreknowing our free-choice (OSAS Arminian): a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints;
13. Apostle are for today (teddyearp at usmessageboard.com hates the Apostles for today in Eph. 4.11 so he is not a Christian) and women can be Apostles;
17. Non-overcomer believers go to outer darkness to be disciplined, lose rewards, and do not get to reign on earth for the 1000 years, after which they can enter the New City;
18. New City and the New Earth follow after the Millennial Kingdom and has no need of the sun;

19. You do not need to accept partial rapture to be saved, but you will lose the reward of being first raptured if you reject it. But there is a question of whether you are saved or not, because when you are in the Tribulation, not realizing it, and several million are first raptured, you very well may along with Satan accuse those brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) which could be because you are, in fact, not born-again, thus going to Hell. Whereas Christians will realize they simply are not ready to be received "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven, before the 1st trumpet (8.7), because they did not keep the word of His patience (3.10), were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42), and prayerful (Luke 21.36) to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world.

20. If you don't acknowledge you are a Christian to others, a member of the body of Christ, when someone shares the gospel of salvation with you, and don't disclose when you received the new birth and became a new creation of God, why would you not do so? "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8.38). I always tell people I was born-again Jan. 2001 because that is when I received what Jesus did on the cross and eternal life (John 17.3), but if they keep asking over and over again after they have already been told, I know they are being deceitful trying to harass you (e.g. teddyearp at usmessageboard.com).
actually, God stopped at number 1.....

actually, God stopped at number 1.....

this loon got banned; hopefully for good.

Forum List

Back