“the bible” series “

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“THE BIBLE” SERIES

“The Bible” series account of the bible is not accurate and misleading and dangerous because most people do not read the bible but take there accounts as fact. Important parts were left out in the account of Mary’s actions and I am confused in some instances if it was Mary the mother of Jesus or Mary Magdalene a friend of Jesus. And the most important woman disciple in the movement of Jesus. Mary did have other children and two brothers of Jesus was his followers. Matt 13;56...“ "Isn't his mother's name Mary, and aren't his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Aren't all his sisters with us?" Catholics totally disregard this fact and believe Mary died a virgin.

This biblical account was totally for entertainment. I don't believe Mary Magdalene was ever mentioned in the series and it was a very important fact in Jesus's life.

“THE BIBLE” SERIES

“The Bible” series account of the bible is not accurate and misleading and dangerous because most people do not read the bible but take there accounts as fact. Important parts were left out in the account of Mary’s actions and I am confused in some instances if it was Mary the mother of Jesus or Mary Magdalene a friend of Jesus. And the most important woman disciple in the movement of Jesus. Mary did have other children and two brothers of Jesus was his followers. Matt 13;56...“ "Isn't his mother's name Mary, and aren't his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas? Aren't all his sisters with us?" Catholics totally disregard this fact and believe Mary died a virgin.

This biblical account was totally for entertainment. I don't believe Mary Magdalene was ever mentioned in the series and it was a very important fact in Jesus's life.

If you were confused with anything about the series then you need help.

Mary Magdelene (sp)was very prominent in both the passion part of the series and the resurrection. If you watched at all you would have seen that she discovered Jesus Tomb was empty and Jesus appeared to her and told her to tell the others the He was still there.

The Bible mentions the four brothers of Jesus but does not mention the name or number of sisters.

“THE BIBLE” SERIES

they had to shed light on the most important stories and characters in the Bible with.a budget and time restraints it would not be possible to include every minute detail in the bible .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back